Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:06 pm
*Chekov moved over to assist Mr Spock while he awaited the engineering crew!*

"I think we've almost got the physics sorted on this thing. I'm so glad your a vulcan open to the possibility of time-travel"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm
Kirk shrugged.
"at first. we'll see what happens. Phasers on stun, people. Shoot at first opportunity of a hit"

he moved over to hide and zepatos joined him.

--

meanwhile scotty arrived with his 'posse' of engineers an some equipment.
"Alright, what do you need doing?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:14 pm
"Its probably best if you read the schematics I've drawn"

*Chekov passed the data-pad over to Scottie*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm
Scotty took it and read over, the same dawning look of excitement cross his features.
"You're brilliant!" he excalimed. "you two are...wow nice. Ok, I can do this." he glanced a little guiltily at his crew.
"ok, -we- can do this."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm
"The elders will accept the idea in time," Spock replied.

--

McCoy hunkered down and watched the vent panel.

Something glittered behind it. Then rough pounding started and the vent popped off. A feline like creature crept out and landing on the floor without a sound. Her coat shined like silver as the light bounced off it. She sniffed the air and growled-hers ears twitching. She glanced to the offering and with what seemed like lightening speed grabbed the food and started pulling it somewhere she could consider 'safe'  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm
immediately the security officers started firing at her.One managed to clip her on the shoulder to stun her.

Zepatos winced. he couldn't' believe she'd been on his ship.
new rule: always check cargo he told himself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:31 pm
"Mr Spock. I think we've done it- mathematically at least. Now we only need to wait for the engineering crew to finish up here and its ready to go. I hope. This will show your elders!"

Chekov knelt down and proceeded to upload his and Spock's program into the free core of the sub-processor he cleared by reducing the long-range sensor bandwidth. Connecting it to the ships main control systems via the nearby console and main computer... it was almost ready to go!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm
Jinx hissed and growled at the officers. She tried to scoot away but got hit again. Her chest heaved up and down as she looked at the figures that surrounding her. She gave one more angery warning before passing out.

McCoy approached her with caution. When it was clear she wasn't going to pop back to life and exmined her. "Heart rate is up...but that's to be expected....looks a bit malnurished," he said. "I know more once she's had a proper check up."

Jinx's breathing started to slow and a purr came out.

--

"Well done," Spock replied observing the boy's excitement. "You should be proud."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:44 pm
Scotty grinned.
"teamwork eh?"

--

Zepatos edged out.
"wow."

Kirk nodded.
"ok, get it- her- in restrained and look after her, Bones. We'll have to figur eout how..um..sentient she is in order to figure out what to do with her."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm
"Teamwork indeed, looks all done to me"

"Computer, this is Ensign Pavel Andreievich Chekov, prepare to engage the new sensor array under sub-routin Chekov-Delta-4 on my mark. "

"Please enter authorisation code"

"Ensign authorization code Nine-Five-Wictor-Wictor- er, I mean Nine-Five...V.. Victor...Victor-Two"

"Command acknowledged, ready on your mark"

Hessitantly Chekov stepped back and said "mark"

Rather supprisingly everything whirled into action without trouble. Chekov glanced at the status of the new array on a nearby console...

"Its working perfectly Sir, at least mechanically"

"Computer, save this program and secure this new subroutine under standard ship security procedures. Transfere all control of this to my console on the bridge and the science terminal also on the bridge. Only engineering crews are to have access to it on this level."

"Sub routine secured, Thankyou for using LCARS, have a nice day."

"I'll see if I can get this working from the bridge, though as an expert in advanced theoretical physics and stellar cartography I have every faith in our new invention"

"Captain, I think we have the new system working. I'm making my way to the bridge to test it out"  

Near Xephis

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:51 pm
"Of course, Jim," McCoy replied motioning the the security officers to put her on the bed. He turned up the gravity and clasped on some ankle and wrist restraints for extra precation. "So this is a Kaygan..." he mumbled looking over her and checking for other injuries which he did not find.

He looked at the mechanical device on her arm. "This must he the suppression device Spock mentioned," he commented.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm
"excellent." Kirk repsonded to Chekov via the comm. "and we have the stowaway detained."

Kirk looked over as McCoy started his work.
"Probably a good idea to log some info about her basic biology too, since she's here. I'm sure the information will come in useful."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:56 pm
"Er.. Captain, did you say stow-away... I'm almost at the bridge"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:00 pm
"dont' worry about it chekov." Kirk smiled and headed off back to the bridge to oversee things.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:02 pm
"I'm on it," McCoy replied and glanced at Zepatos-wondering what was going to happen to him now.

--

Spock followed along side Chekov. "There was a Kaygan secretly being smuggled that escaped," he remarked.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff