Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 pm
Drake sighed, watching the clock.
"i know this isn't ideal...but you're not unhappy, are you?" he asked, looking worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:19 pm
Koko wondered if her dream had anything to do with the sudden question. She sat her drink down and paused breifly for the words. "I'm not completely happy," she replied. "There's will probably always be a time I look back and wonder if I should have stayed."

"But..." she said strolling up to him. "Despite some misfortune....I'm quite happy with you." She cozied up to him. "Now what brought on that question? Was it my dream?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:33 pm
Drake didn't look altogether eased by the answer and went a little quiet, mulling over his blood.
"hmn, not just the dream." was all he said. he felt guilty and selfish for taking them here anyway - he had essentially destroyed both their lives through association.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:42 pm
Koko stroked his cheek. "Hey......" she called gently. "Don't be like that. I haven't been this happy and free for quite some time."

She linked her arms around his waist and put her forehead to his. "What can I do to prove to you that I'm happy," she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 pm
Drake shrugged.
"I dunno..i just didn't want to burden you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm
"You're not," Koko replied lightly bonking his head. "If anything I'm the one burdening you by tagging along with all the dogs."

She pressed him closer. "Then if I can't prove to you how happy I am....how can I get you happy again?" she asked. "Massage? Buy you one of those books with the stories you liked?"

Then she whispered in his ear, "Dress up in costume and beg master to not be so harsh with punishment?......when we have some privacy."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:07 pm
Drake blushed.
"i...uh..." for once he was lost for words. He cleared his throat and practically covered his face with his hands to try and avert looking so silly. Koko certainly could surprise him.
"uh, t-that's fine. I'm happy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Koko chuckled and pulled his hands away. She was quite pleased when she could get such reactions from him like he did her. "You're the one who brought up punishing maids a couple days ago," she teased and kiss him on the forehead. Then the phone rang.

"That probably means the cabs here," she said going to answer it. It was brief as the hotel was just noticifying her what she already guessed.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:20 pm
"oh lord i am a bad influence on you." he said with a laugh.He then gathered things together and woke up Judith. After checking things and getting the puppies safe.
"Right off to the texi...let's hope he takes cards too. Did you let 'em know it was a long drive?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:25 pm
"I did," Koko replied as they checked out at the desk and headed out to the cab.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:28 pm
He greeted the cab driver and helped load things again.
"ok - who wants shotgun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 pm
"Wow....he's actaully giving us the option," Koko commented to Judith.

"I'll stay in the back with the dogs," she replied.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:40 pm
Judith laughed without really understanding. She wasn't expecting to be woken up so soon so she was tired.
"I'll take it." She mumbled and slipped in, leaving Drake and Koko in the back again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:46 pm
Drake bundled into the back and they were off, heading to the mortorway for the drive. Since Koko had told him where they were going and how long it'd be, he didn't need ot worry, so tried to relax as best he could with the dogs all over the place and the puppies whining.
"Whitby, here we come." he yawned, watching the buildings and then, once they exited the city, trees streak by as they drove.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:48 pm
"You can't possibly want more sleep already," Koko teased as he yawned.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff