Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:50 am
What the yokai was doing is totally freaking him out. He quickly pull away his hands. "Are you crazy?" He find himself blushing about it too.

((lol xD))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 am
Boku giggled, he noticed that Izanagi wasnt sure what to do. "Do you like both males and females then Izanagi? My you are greedy". He said trying to hid his giggling a little, but letting it out as he laughed on the ground and rolled over the water grampa became.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:07 am
The old man who was melted into water was sucked into the yokai's fabric when he rolls over him. He then pop out and regain his original form and knock his grandson's head. "Nagi-chan! You cannot like men! You're the only son and children of the Tamiya family now. Our future depends on you!"

Izanagi took the knock innocently. "I-tai! When did I say I like men?!" He shout at the old ghost.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:14 am
Boku couldnt hold it in, it was too fun in this family. "Ok i made up my mind, ill stay with this family till i get bored". He then jumped up and charged hugged Izanagi. "And i think the bigger problem is that hes blushing at a child, dont you grandpa? After all i am in a child form at the moment". He said as he swirled around showing his tiny size and laughed again.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:28 am
Izanagi fell off from the charge hug. He is not sure if letting the yokai stay with him is a good idea. But he or she might save him from Oiwa, right?

The old ghost fight back. "You're a kid? Ha! You're over thousand years old! Stop pretending young."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 am
Boku just let go of Izanagi and laughed at the old ghost. "And look like you? I dont think so, i rather keep my young human form...but i may need to alter it if i am to go to this school as a student....and i have to trick the teachers running the building into thinking im a student". As he thought this he snapped his fingers, a swirling wind went round his body making him a little taller, but not that much. "hmmmm, might be a problem. I cant seem to change my size even if i age four years..." He looked at himself and he must of only grew five inchs nothing more..  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:53 am
((lol we have enough for the day then...otherwise Hitomi wont have a chance to play with us. As for timeskip...let me do this if you don;t mind.))

"Bahaha! What's the difference? Bahahah!" The old ghost laugh loudly at Boku who only grow a few inches. Although he cannot transform into anything yet as a low level Yurei, but he just can't help it.

Izanagi is tired. He couldn't think of anything or wanted to do anything. His mid-term test has end for today until next week's Monday. He doesn't want to think about the Oiwa thing...lay on his bed, ignoring the two supernatural being, the noise fading away and he slowly fall asleep...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am
((ok, but im not sure how to start the day off so you do it please ^^))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 am
Then all of a sudden Hitomi awoke from her sleep because of a nightmare. Oww... This was just too real for being a dreem. she thought to herself and lay back down following a train of thoughts. Then she finally fell asleep and slept through the whole night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 am
((sure mad btw, i think i'll role play Oiwa...))

That night, dogs are barking like crazy. A spirit with droopy left eye flying across the housing area. She killed a noisy dog, with it's head cut down. There, she saw a young man walking through her. He didn't see the spirit because he is just a normal human. Then he thought he stepped on something and shocked seeing the dog's head got cut off from the body. He feel something chilly behind him right now...The spirit reveal herself to the man...He yelled helplessly as his body is now owned by the female spirit...Oiwa.

The sun rise from the east. Izanagi is still sleeping as his alarm clock rings this time! Awakening him from his nice good sleep. "Darn stupid clock."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 am
Boku awoke, he had seemed to have fallen into slumber. He was not sure what to do that day so he decided it would be best to get to this school and wait for Izanagi there. He quickly stole a par of Izanagi's uniforms and cut it down to his size. Then he placed it onto himself and whispered into Izanagi's ear. "meet you at school". He then ran off to school, getting their in no less than a minute of setting off.

((no one posted so i made something up >< edit: pretend this happened before you woke up ><))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:31 am
Izanagi find himself a pair of uniform lost..."Must be him who took my uniform." He said angrily. Didn't say much he ride his bicycle to school...

Oiwa...no, or HE is now called, Matsuo Yamamoto is a new transfer student of the school. "Iemon, I have come to you now." He enter the school, blowing his bubblegum. He will meet his Iemon very soon.  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:32 am
After Hitomi awoke in the morning before her clock ringed she went to eat something for breakfast. Then she went into her bathroom and took a shower. Coming back to her bedroom she changed into her school uniform packed her school bug and walked to school. Because of living near the school it did not take her more than five minutes. After arriving to school and walking into her class room she prepared for the first lesson and went to walk a bit around the corridor until the school bells did not ring. Wow, I am not late today. That is a wonder. But at least I am here. she thought to herself and waited for Izanagi-kun to arrive wanting to know how he is doing this day.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 am
Boku entered the classroom that they were in before. As he entered he saw Hitomi and sat on her lap, but in a hugging fastion his legs wrapped around her as well as his arms. "Not a lot of weight her, i would say your quiet a slender girl, want to have some fun?". He questioned this cause he was bored, however he still had the height of a fourteen year old kid, or even younger if he was in his male form.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:42 am
"Oh hi. I did not notice you coming in here... Fun? What sort of fun?" Hitomi said and greeted Boku. "You seem to be bored." she stated. Hmm... He wants fun? He can get his fun... Hitomi thought to herself smiling.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff