Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

The Aceless Star

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm
Sol nodded as she set the stuff on the counter. He paused for a moment, setting the stuff down and tearing away from the counter. He grabbed some stuff and came back. He laid an expensive silk shirt-the same color as her eyes-and some skirts on the counter. He nodded and patted her on the head before taking his card out. He handed it over and showed his military ID, though he held it past the counter, so Tenrai didn't get to see it. It wasn't intentional, he just did it out of habit. The clothes were piled into a big bag, and he took it, taking her hand lightly again. As they left, the stuck up cashier seemed pleased that the two of them-a dirty slave and a human who sympathized with her-left 'her' store.

"You have to have something feminine, right?" he joked, pulling her close to him again as he took out the umbrella. He held her hand with his open hand and held the umbrella up with the hand that held the bag. The city was different at night. During the day, it looked rather dirty and dingy, but at night, the lights from all of the buildings lit up, and the city looked less like a demilitarized zone and more like a shining urban paradise. He guided her back to the apartment, setting his umbrella down next to the entrance to dry and moving to the elevator. "You get to try your new clothes on when we get inside. Aren't you excited?"
--
Reid turned to Mika once again as she told him she had something to say. He sat up now, eyes open and focused on her as she stared ahead, seemingly waiting to see if he'd listen to what she had to say. He nodded and cocked his head to the side slightly. What exactly was it that she wanted to say? What had been so important that it interrupted her bliss as she sang for him, and made her start to stutter and look so worried? Was it something serious? Was she in trouble or something?

"What is it, Mika? Go on, I'm listening" he nodded, eyes still fixed on her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:20 pm
Mika's ears flatened and her tail stopped moving when he looked at her.She blinked a few times and then continued,"I..uh..I'm n-not always a g-good neko." She had butterflies inside now and was getting nervous. "Y-you see this colour on my collar..",she at the pointed the bronze stripe. "It means..I can be vicious,b-but only..when I ..uh..see..uh..",she noted and stammered."B-b-buttons!!",she blurted out a stupid lie.Why couldn't she say it? She started cursing herself in her head and wondered what will her master will respond.  

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:57 am
Akira nodded. How could assassination be so easy? Then again, she remembered how simple it was to wield a gun and pull the trigger. It wasn't difficult at all. "Will I come?" Akira asked. She wasn't too used to walking yet, but she was eager to observe.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:01 am
The limousine pulled up to an amazing, yet as equally intimidating, mansion. At once, the passenger door on Dmitri's side opened with Sebastian there holding his own umbrella. Dmitri hastily got out, tugging Kate along in the process. Sebastian gave a long, blank stare at Kate, not in a threatening way, but as if he were trying to figure her out. Dmitri's popped open his own umbrella, and together the trio walked to the front door. Sebastian worked away with the three locks on the door, and opened in for Dmitri to walk into first. He did, again dragging Kate along. The interior was as brilliant as the exterior. Spotless, artistic, marble, classical- it reflected the Victorian Era in Great Britain. The group was immediatly greeted by several house maids, all either holding brooms or featherdusters. Sebastian took a step forward.
"Fetch the Lord's new slave fresh clothes. Now."
He sounded demanding, yet still in a submissive way around Dmitri, who had already tossed his umbrella aside and begun walking up the flight of large, white marble stairs with a dark green carpet. The maids quickly scattered without another word. Sebastian merely stared at Kate and Dmitri as they continued to head upstairs. He was probably going to show Kate her room. Temporary room, that is.
- - -
Tenrai waited patiently for Sol to purchase the clothes, and noticed that he hid something whe he was buying them. Her acute vision could only assume that it was some sort of card. She'd have to find out later what it was. Once outside, she listened to his amusing question. To him it was amusing, to her..
"Feminine? Back where I was raised, every slave had the same clothes. White, bland, and uncomfortable; that was all I knew of clothes back then...But I guess..."
Tenrai was too mesmerized by the brilliant colors of the neon signs, car headlights, and building lights to really notice how close Sol was again. Her ears scanned around, taking in the night's sounds. Her tail swayed out of curiosity as they walked back to the apartment. She snapped out of her daydreaming when he spoke.
"Y-yeah...Of course I am...A-and thank you for purchasing them..."
She replied nervously, though only because of how she hadn't noticed her own spacing-out until now.
- - -
Seth pondered her question for a moment, wondering if it would be right to start her off like this. But, he assumed the neko was a tough girl, or at least with somewhat of a stoic exterior, so he quickly made up his mind.
"You can come with me on the easy ones, just to observe. Of course, it'll be from a safe distance and all that," he paused for a moment, his eyes locked on the files, "...You know what? I think I can get all three of the guys in one night...Yeah. They all live in the same area, and if we're careful, no one would notice. Sure, yeah, we'll do that. That way we can have more time to focus on Dmitri. He's one of the richest targets I've had in months. Maybe even a year."
Seth nodded and began sorting the files back into their envelopes. He wondered how Akira would react.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:03 am
Akira was delighted. Three people to see. Then she noticed one problem. Being a slave, she had her ears and such. Picking her hand up, she grabbed the neko ears and frowned. "Is it common for slaves to go outside?" she asked. Akira thought she might be recognized by Dmitri, or have people from the general public ask a few questions. It didn't sound good to be suspicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:06 am
r a i n b e l l s
[[SgtSpecial will be offine until Friday or Monday. I got a PM saying that he was grounded. So...yeah. D:]]

|| XD Oh thank you, I was punished just the other day and I couldn't be on. I'm fine with waiting. Oh and =D you make good role plays, by far the most interesting I've been in so far. ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sweets-chan

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:38 am
Kate followed quietly. She wasn't sure what was with this guy. She sensed a different motive then another slave owner might have. She wanted to find out what it was. So she didn't fight the pulling and tugging if she didn't follow fast enough.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:59 pm
[[Really?! Thanks. :'D I've had this idea for weeks, and when I was invited into the guild, I couldn't resist posting it up. > >;;]]

Seth paused, his smile dissapearing. He thought quickly. Her ears and tail would make it suspicious as to why a slave would be walking about without a leash or master. But then he remembered something.
"Well, again, you'll pretty much be right by my side. As an assassin, I did train myself to act like a sniper, because that's what they basically are. Regardless, if you truly feel self-concious about your neko-appearance...I think I have a solution...I'll be right back..Again."
Seth gave a reassuring smile as he gathered the rest of the files, grabbed the one in her hands and rushed off to his room. He threw the files onto the couch near his bed and opened his closet. Inside were all of his clothes, shoes, and such, and a large white box. He opened it, and paused before going though it. It was his little sister's belongings, all he had left of her. Seth shook his head, focusing on his current task. The clothes should fit Akira, if he were correct. He re-entered the living room with black coat that reached down to her knees that could hide her tail, and a white beret to softly cover her ears. He gently put them onto her lap.
"Try them on...They were my- forget it. Just see if they fit."
- - -
Dmitri lead her into a large corridor on the second floor. It was shadowy and spacious, only to be illuminated by three chandeliers. There were ten room in the hallway, and Dmitri led Kate to the last one on the left. He opened the door to reveal an ornate room, complete with a bed, window, cabinet, and closet. Despite its small size, the room was rather luxurious.
"This will be your room. I hope you enjoy it," he unlinked the leash and pushed Kate into the room. Before colsing the door, he glared at her, "And I expect much gratitude from you. This type of treatment is out of my whim, so dissappoint me and you'll be living in the cellar...Dinner will be ready shortly. Come into the dining room when you're called."
He didn't close the door, as three of his maids returned with new clothes for Kate. They layed down a maid dress, much better than their own, onto her bed and black shoes on the floor. Without another word, the maid left in a rush and slammed her door shut.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:17 pm
Akira smiled, and put on the hat. However, when she looked at Seth, she frowned, noticing that he looked sad."They will fit me... thanks... um... what's wrong?" she asked, then immediately winced after. She knew she shouldn't ask questions like that, it was rude. Akira knew at least a few of her manners, and knew she didn't like to be asked questions like those either, especially in the orphanage. She dropped her blanket to switch to the coat, and decided she was very pleased in the process.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:08 pm
Seth's hazel eyes widened in question as Akira spoke. He hadn't even noticed himself that he'd been frowning. It wasn't like himself to act like this. Then again, it wasn't often that he ever went through his little sister's old belongings. He shook his head.
"No, nothing's wrong...Oh good, everything fits," he glanced at the clock that hung on the kitchen wall, "I don't think we should work today. After all, it's dark and I suppose you're tired, and your hands probably still hurt. Why not rest tonight? Tomorrow we'll start investigating. Sound good?"
He smiled lightly at the end and glanced outside. It was still raining, and it was already as dark as could be, though the city's neon lights were blurred by the rain, gaving them bright, ghastly auras. He sighed rubbing his neck. They should rest now. It was around 6:40pm, mid December. The days were short, thus making it seem like midnight when it's usually sunset in Summer.

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:28 pm
Akira nodded, then sighed."Couch?"she asked, in reference to where she would sleep. She expected the couch, or the floor. It didn't really matter, since the entire apartment was quite warm. Akira rubbed her eyes sleepily, and looked back at the city.

[short post D:]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:40 pm
Seth glanced at the cough. It seemed comfortable enough fo her. He nodded and went ot his room again, then returned with a few more blankets that he tossed onto the opposite couch, as he didn't want to bury Akira in blankets.
"Just put these on top of the cough first. It should be warmer and softer that way...Other than that, the bathroom is right over there," he pointed to a door right before his room, "so shower now if you need to. Towels and such are all in there, so, again, go now if you feel like it. Call me if you need anything."
With that, he smiled and went into his room.

[Short-ish post. D:]]

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:49 pm
"Thank you," Akira said, bowing her head a bit in gratitude. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the water to the hottest setting she could handle. Reasonably relaxed, she sat down and let the water rush over her. Akira had never liked cold water when she took a bath, but she loved warm. A while ago her mom had laughed as she had kept switching the knob to hot water in her old bathroom. Finishing the shower, and probably most of the warm water, she put the clothes on and flopped down onto the couch. Then she took all the blankets and hid underneath them, falling into a peaceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:04 pm
[[We should wait for everyone to finish up their day before skipping to the next day, you know? That way we don't have people in different days, lol. So, for now, we're done. I think... :3

Everyone should check the announcement section for an update. x3]]

impiousLion

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:06 pm
[Very much agreed. ^^]  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]