Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Riding The End (L3 | Archived | Fantasy/Sci-Fi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:57 pm
Theridan stared at the tongue nailed to the table. Phalanx's agents couldn't have known to... So who...? He checked his dual crossbows and headed up to the room he'd rented out with the weapon the tongue had been pinned by, where he began sharpening his short sword while attempting to determine the origin of the weapon. This was bound to end badly....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:11 pm
Phallo narrowed his eyes at Osiris. "I can't say. It had nothing to do with the Druids, if that makes you feel any better." Yeaaaah, nothing says "everything's a-okay" more than attempting to assassinate the Fae leader. "Just tell me where my friend is, and we'll be on our way." He crossed his arms.

If Theridan died because the group didn't get to him quick enough, it would be on Osiris' head.  

Isa-sama

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Tough. It might not have been targeted at the Druids, but that didn't mean it was something to just not worry about. Even so, it was true that they needed to get moving to make it to Theridan in time to keep him safe and leave.

"...fine," he said, turning away from the Trow. "Let's move." He began to move towards the Loose Lass, quickly but not fast enough to attract attention.

Once they got there, Osiris said, "Phallo, right? You wait outside with Nine and Ashling. I'm going in with Zuberi. We'll bring the other one out here. Give me two minutes after I go, so I can convince him and get him out. Stay alert."

He picked up Zuberi and balanced him on his shoulders, then headed in and to the room that Theridan was in. He knocked lightly and waited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 pm
Theridan shut the window and dropped the blinds. He moved into the blind spot where someone entering would not immediately see him as he continued inspecting the knife that had been used on Filly. If anyone came for him, it'd be a simple matter to kick the door against them and then engage with his sword and shield.

Knock, knock. Well, that was odd. Most assassins wouldn't be so polite.

Theridan cracked the door open, finding Osiris. "We have a problem," he informed the Druid as he opened it the rest of the way.  

Venom3001

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:23 pm
"I'm aware," Osiris shot back quickly. "Phallo and the rest of my team," (wow, since when did he consider them his team?) "are waiting outside. We've gotta move, now. You ready to go?"

He looked up and down the hall; clear at the moment. "Maybe we should go out the window..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:00 pm
"If we have to leave through the window we have bigger issues, I imagine. Hold up." Theridan grabbed all his equipment, removed any sign he'd ever been there, and lastly tucked the knife into his belt before walking outside confidently. His senses were very finely attuned to his environment, despite his casual demeanor. Of course, he was shocked out of this state when he saw who was accompanying Phallo.  

Venom3001

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:17 pm
Osiris and Zuberi followed Theridan, Osiris equally alert to the surrounding area. He almost ran into the startled Theridan, however.

"What is it?" he asked quietly, mistakenly thinking the problem was outside of their group. He looked around the area carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Ashling raised an eyebrow at Theridan. Actually, he was probably staring at Nine.

"Theridan, you're alright." Phallo patted the man on the back. "I plan on staying with him," he pointed at Ashling. Ignoring the raging Trent, he continued, "Right. Her. So I'm going with her. You should come with us." He had ignored Nine and Osiris - they weren't his problem.

I can explain everything to you on the way. He had subtly signed to Theridan - he knew that Theridan could see the signs.  

Isa-sama

Venom3001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:35 pm
"If you think it's the best option, I'll go along with you. I have the knife of whoever... took out Filly, so we can figure out who it is with a little luck," Theridan replied. While speaking he returned the signs: I have your back. Don't trust the Fae.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 pm
Osiris stepped forward. "I'll help you track them, if we can. But we need to get out of the city. As soon as possible, please."

Zuberi tugged on his hand. The little boy wanted to get going. He also made sure to stay on the other side of Osiris from Phallo. He trusted Theridan slightly more, but that was still not strong.

Osiris was still looking around for any signs of pursuit.  

Jokerman-EXE

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:46 pm
Ashling was ready to leave - the place was too hectic for her. she told Phallo.

Phallo nodded at the tall tree. "Right. Then I guess we're off."

The group started walking towards the East, in the direction of the Fae lands. Since the city was rather huge, it took a half hour for them to actually get out of the city. It was clear that Ashling had no idea where anything was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:00 pm
The Fae glared at Osiris as he ran ahead again, and when he finally came back out of the tavern, Nine poked him hard in the chest and said, "This business of 'stay behind' is going to stop, or your heart will, first. You're not the only one on a mission, bub." He then turned his attention to the Trow and waved gaily at them. "We'll talk later," he sad.

He followed the rest of them out of the city, briefly wondering why he wasn't busily grinding information out of Phallo's lips, but by this point too intrigued by the happenings in general to try to halt the momentum. With a triumphant look-and-point, he started in one direction within the Fae territory, changed his mind twice, and finally headed off in generally to right direction. As they went, he retrieved his tail and nail from Ashling's branches, then, with a few surreptitious glances left and right, started climbing onto her again.

"Don't throw me off; I'm going to point out stuff for sight-seeing," he told her so only she could hear.  

SiberDrac

SirBayer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 pm
Trajan accepted the radio and jammed it into a pocket specifically prepared for such a thing on his vest. He also accepted the note, checking it over. Free pass to the arms, equipment, and rations they would want. First a backpack, a hiking backpack. He'd have to be prepared for this march.

"DuPont, how much d'you think you can haul? We could be hiking for a few weeks, both ways. When we get there, we'll need enough ammo to survive an extended firefight. I think we both need something suppressed - a ranged rifle of some variety. I'm no great sniper, but just slapping a scope and a suppressor on my battle rifle, if possible, would make a huge difference.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:24 am
Donnie was on the same page thankfully, and headed for the armory with a nod. "I'm a big man; I can haul my share. I assure you, Trajan, kicking it in these woods is what I do best. It's practically all I do." Once inside, he grabbed himself a backpack, then glanced over his shoulder. "Keep to the smaller ones. There's plenty of wildlife and edible flora, if push comes to shove. We need to travel light, and if we go romping around with those hulking packs," he gestured to the hiking backpacks, "We'll be gunned down before we can take two steps any which way." After packing his bag with rations, water, a blanket, and compass, he strapped a belt around his waist. In the end it holstered a .45 USP with suppressor, several extra magazines for both sidearm and firearm, and tactical knife. Regrettably, he wouldn't be allowed to bring a shotgun- at least not without adding more unnecessary weight. His weapon of choice was the SCAR-L with 4-mag scope and suppressor. Then a flashlight attachment on the underhand picatinny rail, just in case.

He paused, trying to think what else would be good for a few weeks' venture. "I feel like I'm missing something," he said to Trajan as he slung the rifle's strap over his right shoulder; Donnie was one of the few that pulled the trigger with his left index instead of right.

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm
Ashling was ready to tear Osiris to pieces for being such a jerk about the whole thing - leave the rest behind, her roots. For once, she was in agreement with Nine, and therefore let him threaten the Druid all he liked. Then again, wasn't it his mission to find out about Aeon? Doing it for the sake of a mission was something the Trent could understand. Therefore, she decided that she shouldn't be angry with the Druid. I'd pat his head, but he'd probably fall from the weight of my hand. She growled slightly as Nine climbed her, but didn't throw him off. After all, he was one of her guides to the Fae territory.

She really wondered whether people just liked her, or if it was the idea of climbing a tree. Fleshbags are unusual creatures.

It seemed Osiris and Zuberi were doing well enough on the ground. So were the Trow. She looked back at Phallo and wondered how best to ask about the information he had.

Phallo was silent for a while. "We're going to need to head South, toward the Dryad forests." The Fae territories were to the north of Dryad fields; that wasn't where she was supposed to go. As much as she knew finding Aeon was vital to the war, her job had simply been to be by Azrial's side. Dammit, how is this going to work?

Phallo shrugged. "Hey, you're my protection. I have to go where you go. Your choice." The only one he trusted as much as the Trent was Theridan - if Theridan felt it best to get away from everyone, then he'd definitely consider the option of running away. But having a Trent on our side is beneficial - she'll provide us a woody shield. Not to mention, ammunition.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff