Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:01 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I did though!" Theo said, feeling terrible now. "And I didn't tell you all when I talked about when I was out in the rain...." Theo then told Rika the real story, including all that he and the old woman had talked about. "And then she gave me a vial," he explained. "She said that it would help me to get away from father's will..." he paused, feeling ahsamed as he looked up at Rika, watching her brush her hair. "So I'm sorry for having lied, and for how I am now," he said, hoping Rika would be able to forgive him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rika lifted a finger and touched the top of Theo's head. "Im pretty sure you had a reason for not telling me, It's ok." She said with a smile. "Plus, your kinda cute in fun size." She gave him a playful smile. She then took the bread that was on the plate Amelia brought and tore off a tiny piece, she then handed it to Theo, "Are you hungry?" She then tore a piece for herself and ate it.

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:10 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo sighed with relief that Rika wasn't mad, especially now as he held his crumb of the bread, thanking her for his piece then watching Rika eat hers. She could probably eat me without chewing if she was mad... he thought before taking a bite out of his piece. It was as big as his hand to Theo and when he'd finished he was already feeling a little full.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:25 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika squealed, "Aww, your so cute!! I could just eat you right up!" She then realized how ironic that was. "Ah, you know i was just kidding.." She said as she gave him a playful smile while sticking her tongue out at him. When she finished her bread, she yawned. "Umm, could you turn around really quick? i have to change into my nightgown......" She thought for a moment. "Um, why don't i just put you in my jewelry box and ill take you out when im finished, ok?"  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:30 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled at Rika's joke, once she had told him it was. "I do wonder what I taste like though," he said with a smile before turning around, turning back again when Rika spoke again. "I'll trust you with whatever you decide to do," he said, turning his back again so that Rika could more easily pick him up to put him wherever she wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Rika picked up Theo, then looked around the room. "Hmm, where will you sleep tonight, its going to be very cold..." Rika then got a small napkin she had sown. She then placed it in her jewelry box, and then put the jewelry box next to her bed. "There you go, but if you get cold, you can always sleep on my pillow." She said, smiling at the little Theo on her hand.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:43 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"On your pillow?" theo asked, looking up from his spot in the box. He shuffled about for a moment, feeling nervous as he looked up at Rika. "C-could I sleep there before I got cold?" he asked, feeling he'd prefer to be there in the box. It was a good size for him, but the inside of it made it look too much like a coffin to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Rika smiled, "Sure!" She got into her bed and placed Theo on the pillow. She then turned so she was facing him, and smiled. "Wow Theo, your so tiny! its so adorable." Rika then turned off the light that came from the tiny candle she had. "Good-Night Theo..." She said before doozing off to sleep.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:56 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo watched Rika fall asleep, sitting up on the pillow. He couldn't see much at first from the cadle being blown out, but he could make out Rika's face as his eyes adjusted. He couldn't go to sleep though, too worried about his new stature, and what would become of him. She said it would keep me from dong my job, therefore keeping me from dong father's will, but how long does it last? He shook his head. He couldn't think about the future now. He needed to focus on the present, and at the moment, he was starting to feel cold, but fully awake. "Rika," he called quietly. "Are you still awake?" he asked, whispering to the large face laying in front of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Rika slowly lifted her eyes at the sound or Theo's voice. "Theo?" She said in a raspy voice, she was still half asleep. She then sat up, lit a candle and picked up Theo, raising him to her face, "What wrong? Are you cold? Hungry? Want a hug?" she laughed playfully.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo could see better now with the candlelight, but he hoped no one looking out their window would see it or something of the sort. "I am cold," he admitted. "And I could use a hug too...." he added, actually realizing there was an actual feeling of needing to be close to someone to try to sooth away what he was feeling now.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Rika smiled, "ill fix that." She used both hands to hug Theo the best she could, due to the fact he was so tiny. "There, you can stay there until you warm.." She said, closing her eyes slightly, she loved being that close, even if he was small.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was surprised by the effectiveness of Rika's hug, already beginning to feel better. "Thank you," hee said to her closed eyes quietly. His view was very limited but he didn't mind much. On an urge, Theo managed to wrap his arms around one of Rika's fingers, able to give it a hug as Rika did to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:27 am
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn blushed as he grabbed her hand. She tripped over herself once while they were running. Once they made it to were they were going, she sat herself down her legs to one side. "Wow, it's beautiful"

melmel416

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:38 am
" Yeah and don't worry nobody will think into looking for you here.... " Romeo said smiling as he looked over at her. He set the kitten down and let him walk around and explore. " The rain makes it look even better...but it' to bad you missed the sun set " He said to her shrugging lightly  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff