Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm
Oblen looks down to the kitten with an eyebrow rose wondering what to do with it. He scratches its head some with one finger. "Well, maybe your right on that... you’re a bright girl... too bad nobody else will accept a demon, except other demons... That's why I live alone... in a shack... in the dark ally... and watch from a distance people passing by... for hundred of years..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:10 pm
Mira smiled slightly when the kitten started to purr "Have you ever tried?" She sat down in front of him on the floor "Have you ever tried to give us the chance to get to know you?To let humans know what you can be like.Like instead of showing the demon side, show us the human."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:06 pm
Hanan's eyes snapped open, and she stopped breathing. She then giggled as she hit the table. She got up, and dusted herself off. "oh, it's fine. I didn't get hurt," she said, still smiling and giggling. She cocked her head to the side, sliding her tounge over her fangs. "Oh... When did that happen?" she asked herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:43 pm
Isaac shook his head." Oh I dont know.. I think it might have been when we kissed. Ive heard about vampires and encounters like that.. my mind didnt register it... but when a vampire is aroused.. or well attracted.. their teeth come out."  

Ghostly_apparition

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:09 pm
Oblen nods. "Of course I do... all the time. They just are to afraid to listen... People will just call the police and in no time a chopper spotlight will be on me with several snipers on the rooftops aiming their guns at me." He said as he continues to scratch the kitten's head. He then points to another wooden chair behind Mira. "You can sit on that chair if you want."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 am
Mira ignored his offer and stayed seated on the floor, the kitten closed its eyes and started to fall asleep "Then you haven't tried to show the right people.It's not like we're just gonna walk outta nowhere." Although I kinda did... She smiled slightly at the thought "You have to be willing to look."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:51 am
Oblen brought his hand back to his side as the kitten begins to sleep, he's guessing because he's warm. "You think I didn't try?... I showed people for over a hundred years!... Nobody will trust a demon with powers."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:05 am
Hanan smiled when he said 'when we kissed'. She looked down at her bare feet, her expression sheepish. "I'm sorry.... I just... had to," she said, moving some purple locks of hair out of her face.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 am
Mira gave him a sad look "If I didn't trust you then why am I still here?Like I said, you've been trying to show the wrong people." She stood up and gently took the kitten from him before turning and heading towards the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am
Oblen raises a hand. "Wait... I can't just walk out because there are a whole lot more wrong people then right..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 am
Mira paused slightly "Then you need to learn to take more chances...." She tucked the sleeping kitten into her pocket "If I were afraid of what people would do, say or even think about me or who I am or even what I am, I wouldn't be standing here talking to you right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 am
Oblen turns away. "Wow... That dosen't hurt?" He said with his arms crossed. "... Never mind... I'll stay right here and lurk in the darkness and trash of this ally."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:51 am
Mira shook her head slightly and turned to look at him, her eyes narrowed "Your pathetic!Is all you can do is mope around in the dark and complain about what people say?If your so god damned worried about it then do something!Sure you said you've tried in the past but this isn't the past anymore.Grow the hell up and learn to deal with it." She turned on her heel and walked out of the shack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Oblen gets up with his eyes squinted. "Fine! Go... Like everyone in my life has!... You’re no better!..." He said slamming the shack door. He then slides and sits to his back to the door and his palms in his hair as he looked down. "... You just don't know... you don't know..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games