Expansive Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:45 pm
//oh? how did you expect it to go?//
Renae blinked a few times, "Really? had I done that?" she thought to herself staring at the trees for a moment. "But he wasn't a work in progress and he wasn't a coward." she said half way speaking to herself. she turned her head towards Prancer when she had realized she was staring directly at the greenery of the canopy. "He was fine the way he was." she stated looking at Prancer with a smile. "Well, that would explain the thunderous noises eastward of here." she said to Prancer as she took a step or two forward. "So you came out into the forest just to tell me that?" she asked with a curious look on her face, yet for some reason, a smile was pursed upon her lips.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 pm
||- ... i don't know... just slightly different in Prancer's words I guess. I had it planned in my head.. then POOF! -||

"Sorta, you've proven yourself to be one heck of a monster."
Prancer then sat down and groomed her forelegs and chest. Her fur slightly bristling from the excitment that her brother finally turned.
"Yeah, I guess I kinda did he didn't want you to know what happened or what he was going through. But hey, he didn't pay me to keep my mouth shut. But other then that no, I kinda wanted to follow you on your twisted steps."

||- Now I really didn't think it would lead this way... But hey. -||

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:57 pm
//that happens to me all the time. o://
Renae sat down and stared at her, "I didn't intend to be a monster as you put it." she stated. She felt awful now, but somehow she was brimming with joy, for all the while she had thought Cupid had not even cared for her whatsoever. "Ah i see." she said looking at the dirt, knowing she would have to apologize sooner rather than later. she took in a deep breath and sighed, "And what gave you the idea I was twisted?" she asked, most likely being her final question she would ask prancer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 pm

"Cause you twisted my softy brother into a twisted dark wolf I wanted him to be. And for once he won't back down. It wasn't a bad thing in my case, it might help him later when another wolf like you comes across."
Prancer's grooming slowed slightly as to see that Renae was showing some signs of regret but yet she was overjoyed which was enough to satisfited her taste. So she brushed he off.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:07 pm
Renae smiled,"Ah. And that is where I must take my leave." she said with a bow in her smooth velvet-like voice. "As much as i love talking to you Prancer, I must bid you adieu." she said simply as she took a few steps backwards and then turned around in a quick whirl of air. she briskly strode through the forest, dodging trees and jumping logs as she made her way to the lagoon. Prancer had made up her mind faster than probably any other wolf could had. her fur shimmered as rays of light caught bits and pieces of her coat through the leaves as she began her trek to the lagoon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:10 pm

"What? Your just leaving? Just like that... foolish wolf."
Prancer now was completly disapointed in her work. SHe snorted and growled, she had to go through the forest again... oh joy.

LilSnowBird

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

// Damn, i was so busy i couldnt post. sorry hun. ^^ //

Ash remained where he ws, unnoticed after the other She wolf had come. He had glanced over his shoulder at being asked about his parents. He frowned and stood, taking after the one she had called Dasher. or was it Prancer? No matter. It was better to stay near an adult. He followed her silently, a slight distance between them.

Roquel spun at her question, her eyes searching the spot and panic raced through her body. "Ash?!" She barked, her fur fluffing out as fear gripped her body. "Tradish! we have to find him!" She hurried down the path they had just come from, sniffing for his scent, and when she came across it she dove after the scent, thrashing through the bushes like a wold beast. She couldn't lose her son, he was all she had.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:55 am
Tradis stiffens as realization dawned on Roquel. Panic sets in, and she begins searching, calling him to help. Worried himself, he doesn't mind and quickly lowers his nose to the earth. He picks up the scent about the same time a Roquel, though her determination made her faster. Widening his stride, he follows her through the land, calling out Ash's name periodically. Where could have that little fluff ball have gone?

slntlycryng

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm
Roquel And Ash
Hunteress and Pup

Roquel was shaking by the time that Tradish joined her, trailing behind her. Her voice was loud, worried, calling her child as though it was the end of her world, panic kissing her words. She threw back her head and howled his name, dropping to the ground like a broken beast, a few soft whines escaping her, her paws on her muzzle. "I lost him." She whimpered.

Ash paused when he heard his mothers voice raise above the trees. It was faint, distant. Had he already gone that far. He turned, stopping his persuit of the female wolf and bounded in the direction of the howl, charging through the bushes. "Momma!" He barked as he ran, his ears perked forward.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 am
Blaze entered the territory in silence. The dark female began to walk as she didnt see anyone around, however, she did stay cautious. Blaze now put her tail down, now that she began to scent others throughout the new territory. She scanned the areas around her discovering things in the land she entered.  

Okamiko96

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:41 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Chael paused when they got out of ear shot of the male, a frown on her muzzle. "Your really not the friendly sort are you Dare?" She barked slightly, flicking her ears back. She sighed lightly, eyes on her white love. "I guess we can just go back to your tree thing... I mean... There isnt much we can do today, time is passing to quickly." She glanced away.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm
Dimitri stuck his nose out and looked at the fae. He wasn;t very social but something about her got his attention. ((hope you don't mind me joining in ^.^))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Axzulia

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 pm
Damein entered the area quietly, he could hear other wolves speaking with eachother. He ignored what they were saying, because he didn't want to be rude, and continued on with his walk. His white fur blew in the cool, damp air.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 am
Demitri turned his head at the scent of another male. He saw Damein and was taken aback. The white wolf looked like his brother. He started walking towards the wolf.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces