Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:05 am
Katsumi raised an eyebrow again. "Didn't get enough sun when you were younger?" He asked. The person he took to be a boy had amazingly white skin, almost bone white. "You should really get a day in the sun." He said. The dagger was resheathed into the one slot in his armor. He had found an abandoned sword right here, it was a short one, used for stealth, a quiet one, even when your taking it out. He unsheathed it to see how quiet. It didn't even make a sound.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:11 am
She stopped again. "Don't you dare tell anyone," she replied back, quickly retying her bandana and blindfold before putting her hood back up. She really didn't want to go through moving towns again. Especially since it usually resulted in her stealing food for a while until she could either move far enough away or the buzz about her died. Stealing was another bothersome thing to do because it attracted the attention of the authorities.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:14 am
Katsumi had to say just one thing. "Wild wind blows across the flat grasslands, scattering the most resolute flowers, do with that what you will." He said. He was really saying that trying so hard wouldn't help at all. It was something the Sage had told him. At first, he didn't know what the heck it meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:21 am
Shirogetsu could honestly care less about what it meant. "Will you or will you not tell anyone?" she repeated the question. For some reason, this guy annoyed her. She usually didn't pay much attention to other people, at least not enogh for them to annoy her, but this guy did.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:25 am
"Maybe I will, maybe I'll run across town shouting it, I'm a ninja so believe me when I say it will be simple." He said. This person deserved it. "I'm wanted anyway, so if I get caught, I'll tell the guards, and they can talk, see how easily that will spread?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am
Shirogetsu thought to herself, continuing to maintain her straight facade. She thought for a second, then answered, "If you're wanted, then I doubt anybody will miss you," she answered simply. "Are you sure that you want to go around shouting it, now?" she asked.

(OOC: I've got to go and sleep now. Now, might be a good idea to have the sage randomly pop up. Just a suggestion of course.)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Himoto walked around town for a bit.I really should stop running around with out my friends.. she thought badly.She needed some time to herself to think some things over.She made sure most of her body was covered to look almost like a beggar child.This should hide who I am for now she thought as she looked at pictures of escaped prisoners from the 'kings' jail.Mom...dad..how are you guys doing in that tormenting place... she thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:05 pm
Akihiko quietly woke up. He walked out the door and climbed up the roof. He looked around,trying to locate somewhere he could get some food. He saw a stand selling watermelons. He took out his dagger and tied it to a rope. Quietly,he got down and threw the dagger at a watermelon. The stand owner looked back to see a watermelon missing. He looked around and didn't see anything. Akihiko sighed in relief and took out a bowl. He mashed the watermelon up to make a fresh drink. He quietly drank it. A girl was holding an orange in one hand,an apple in the other. He threw the dagger again. The girl looked around in confusion and got angry. He stomped the ground and quietly continued her way. Akihiko started eating the food and finally ate them all. He jumped to another building,wondering what to do.  

King Koolest Person

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:27 pm
Himoto held onto her growling stomach. How long has it been since she last ate..?She walked around aimlessly for awhile.She was half-tempted to steal food but forced the idea out of her head.Stealing was one thing she was taught never to do;even in conditions she was currently in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm
Tenshiko stabbed violently with her naginata, then turned around and slashed just as violently from the other side. she emphasized the thought "myself" with a quick uppercut, she executed another series of complex maneuvers involving the naginata, messing it up because of her anger. she thought to herself as she went to pick up her naginata. Of course, Tenshiko's father wasn't that bad. He gave Tenshiko the temporary position of head of house while he was gone, which showed that he did trust her. With that responsibility, Tenshiko would probably be calm. That is, if she wasn't also taken off duty and stripped of her armor and weapons. Actually, the naginata she was using to practice with was actually the one that her sister loaned to her. Even her wakizashi was taken away! All she had now were her katana and kaiken. Of course, those were her two most precious belongings and she was glad that she could still keep them, but that didn't stop her from being PISSED at the shogun for taking away everything else. How was she supposed to defend her family without her armor if they were attacked? Even her older sister had a suit of armor to wear if the house was ever attacked; albeit, it's much more lighter than even Tenshiko's armor. "Hah!" Tenshiko started another maneuver with the naginata. she thought, still angry,  

Pure Moriko

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:23 am
Sage was watching the entire time. He grabbed Katsumi's shoulder. "Relax yourselves, we have bigger matters so we don't people going at each other's throats." He said. Kage was being seen around the city more than ever. "And you child, believe me when I say, Katsumi will do that." He said. "That's what makes him the way he is, and why do you hidde your eyes, or the fact your a female, it seems as though everyone has something they want hidden." Katsumi looked at her wide-eyed. "I thought you were a guy." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:55 am
Himoto walked with a bag hidden in her 'coat'.She was revealed near by kids gave her some food.She continued walking;her eyes scanning the crowd of the town.Maybe she could find the Sage and the others.She every so often when she saw a samurai she kept her eyes facing the ground.

(Just as a note in advance I'm sorry if my posts are small;I am still getting use to my new laptop.The screen is a big difference -it went from a 14' inch screen to a 17' inch screen- so the post thing is longer width wise. )  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:55 pm
Shirogetsu could hear from the new voice that it came from an old man.
"Why does it matter?" she responded to both the boy and the old man.
Honestly, she was so annoyed by the two that she could have been tempted to kill them, but her sixth sense stopped her. If there was anything that she cared to remember from before, it was to trust her instincts. Especially since they were more developed than those of others because of her frequent use of them. she thought to herself. She finally came to a conclusion, as much as she hated it, and hoped that it'll work.
"What do you want?" she asked brusquely.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:11 pm
Akihiko looked out to the horizon. He saw a fleet of cargo ships coming and nothing else in paticular. The sun was setting so it looked like the ships were sailing out of the sun. He looked to the streets and wished he could've lead a normal life. He always wondered why they kicked hi mout of samurais and almost killed him. He shook his head. He was wanted now, he couldn't change the past. Or...could he? He turned his head in search of the half-angel girl who was traveling with Katsumi. He had felt something wierd about the girl: the girl had a magic ability like him. But if it was time....no,that would ask too much. He turned his head back to the ships. He ran towards the next building and used his robe for a glider. He landed softly on the roof. He took off his robe to show his armor and sat down.  

King Koolest Person

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm
Sage raised an eyebrow. "Nothing but your assistance." He said offering a hand. "If you don't help us, the world is done, we need as much help as possible." He said looking at her. "I know some people think of you as demon-possessed, well imagine true demons coming and killing us all." He said pushing Katsumi. "Go on without me, there are supplies that we need coming onto land right now." He said.

Katsumi looked as the ships docked. The captain was a person from another country. He unsheathed his sword and faded into the shadows. This would require assassination, as the carriers came prepared to kill. He snuck up behind one of them and snapped his neck. It made him fell wrong, but the Sage needed this.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff