Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sonuvabtch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:06 pm
yo call me lee
fav episode is when they try to unmask kakashi(ep.101) and the rock v gaara fight
fav cahr is everybody but: nobody! lol i don have a fav  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:49 pm
Hey I'm Fernando My Fav Character is Shikimaru because I'm just like him and I like the Chunin Exams thru where Naruto learns the Rasigan (sorry haven't seen it in a while)  

fdbdfbdb

Sage of Books

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:11 pm
Hi, my name is niall and my favorite character is Nejji Hyuga  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:41 pm
Hello My name is able jay insane but please just call me Able, My favorite character would have to be Naruto and the Kyuubi (Nine Tails Demon Fox) within him and the Yondaime Hokage (4th Hokage) for sealing the Kyuubi within Naruto! heart heart  

Fen-Harel-Vhenan

Determined Wolf

15,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Autobiographer 200

captured_lil_devil

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:27 pm
You can call me Tenten and my favorite character is kakashi!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:45 pm
Hi im really new to ths guild and well HI... My name is Melissa Im 12 im also an acadamey student (realated toi naruto) in role playing ^_^ you will probly be seening alot from me. Oh and my favorite charaters are Sasuke, Gaara, Kiba, Tenten, and well Hinata and i can't think .... let's just put it this way I like most of them ^_^ sorry for typing to much!  

Garra fan215

Garra fan215

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:46 pm
Oh i like to be called Kate or just Melissa  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:08 pm
*waves* Hi guys I'm Hinata. *bows* And of course my favorite character is Hinata! I love her she's so cute. My favorite episode is Rock lee's druken fist! I laughed so hard. It's nice to meet you all.^_^  

Paper Thief

Tachikana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:38 am
im new to this guild my name is Hateshi and my favorite Naruto character would have to be Uchiha Itachi, he rules.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:01 am
Hey..im Jason and i love the naruto ninja action and so inturn would like to be on the forum and i know the Owner..well scratch that ..dude please dont kill me for saying this...  

Cloud~Strife_black

Belldandy-sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:37 am
Whatz up you guys^^ My name is Belldandy-sama I love naruto more then life itself^^ My fav characters are Yondaime and Kakashi. THey cooow. And if you go to my profile you will see how much i really love them^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:35 pm
Hey I'm new. ^^ Um...my fave character is Temari, Sasuke needs to be punished slowly and painfully. Jason-kun!!! *huggles* Konnichiwa Jason-kun!!  

Midnitergrl

6,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

ChichiSuki

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:49 am
Hi YA I'm chichisuki a.k.a alpha i jus join but didn't post yet so here i am i jus love Narturo it's the best show ever, i be the person who will be posting alot animation of the show, i jus luv it so much oh oh oh an if i find any clips i'll send it to. xd
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:10 pm
Hi, may name is kawaiigurl93..i luv naruto soo much!!!!!! xd xd i am soo happy!!! i am currently thinking of wut to call myself here, please help me fit in...  

Kiwi_Piranah

The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces