Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:12 am
"We weren't really talkin' about anythin'. Thought you were gunna come back and join us." Ian explained, still smiling, and still with his hand on her shoulder.
"But, I can go." he said, shrugging. "I don't like to...interfere with anythin' that's not my place." he added.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:28 am
User Image

Evie looked over at the hand that still stayed on her shoulder, what was he up to anyway? She really didn't understand what went on in boy's minds but she didn't have any intention to venture there. Evie shook her head....boys were so weird. Her hand lifted up and she put it over Ian's with a smile on her lips.

"Fine....you can stay." Evie tilted her head back and smiled at him before getting up in a flourish, a spin, and a hug. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she laughed aloud because of her actions. Then her mind wandered to something else. Why did Ian go to her to ask her if she wanted him to stay? Was....he interested? Or being nice?

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:36 am
Ian smiled when she put her hand on his, then stood up and hugged him. He laughed a little with her and looked into her eyes, putting one arm around her and hugging her back.
"Just let me get my chair." he said, still looking into her eyes. After a little moment, he let her go and slipped out of her arms, heading over to the table to grab his chair. He looked at Jess. "You're welcome to join us." he said softly, with his back to Evie so she couldn't hear or see. "Methinks Elizo's free." he added, grinning as he picked up his chair and walked it over to Evie and Elizo's table.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:31 pm
"Or, they are alive, looking for you." He replied to Evie as Ian walked away to grab a chair. Taking another bite of food, he leaned back and watched Ian talk to Jesse. Something was on Elzio's mind as he closed his eyes for a moment, trying to clear his head of the family but was still unable to. He felt guilty for what he had done, but he knew he couldn't change the past. Opening his eyes, he looked at Evie. "So, you and him are a couple?" They seemed to be a couple to him.  

Varnis54

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

Evie watched as Ian walked away to grab at his chair and laughed at how odd he was. There were plenty of chairs, maybe there was something good about his other chair. Evie sat down again and looked at Elizo who had his eyes closed, she didn't want to bother him so she stayed silent. His question made her sputter and stutter a lot.

"Couple? No no no no no no no!" Evie hissed, shaking her head. They weren't a couple...though she might have wanted to though she said nothing about it to him.

"We are NOT a couple." Evie's eyes had grown wider and a bright blush flushed her cheeks. Her finger twirled around a strand of hair, biting her lip as she did so.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:11 pm
Ian sat down next to Evie, smiling at her. She was blushing for some reason, and biting her lip. Obviously, something Elizo had said to her embarrassed her, although he hadn't heard the conversation. "If I'm interrupting, I can go somewhere else." he said, as he had heard their voices as he walked up, just not what they had been saying.  

DemonDays2

Varnis54

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Apparently, his assumption was wrong, very wrong from how she acted and looked at her blush, but quickly averted his eyes and pocked at the food on his plate some. "Could have fooled me." Elzio smiled and looked back up to see Ian sitting there besides her. "No, your not really interrupting much." He placed his fork back down on the plate, suddenly, he wasn't all that hungry anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 am
User Image

Evie gave Elizo a wry smile and looked over towards Ian when he had come over. He sat down next to her and she smiled at him, though she turned away so he couldn't see. Elizo had thought they were a couple....did they really act like one? Maybe it was because she jumped up a lot and hugged Ian....maybe she should stop? Well the last time she did, he wrapped an arm around her though she didn't know what that meant. No matter, Evie didn't want to dwell on that particular topic too much, just in case it yielded something negative.

"Are you not hungry any more Elizo? You might want to eat just I case." Then another thought dawned on her. "You too Ian." she said, turning to him. From past experience she had seen men come in seriously injured because they ran out of energy when the fighting took a turn for the worst.

She took initiative and got up from her chair. Evie walked to the chef and asked for whatever they were in excess of.

User Image

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:28 am
Ian smile back, then looked over at Elizo. "So, you been up to the hell they call a battle up there?" he asked casually. He had been thinking of Evie to a little bit. He liked her, which was the reason he didn't leave right away, or stay back with Jess.
"I can get somethin' later." he said, but she already got up to get him some food. He smiled.
"Thanks, Evie." he said as she started to walk away toward the chef.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 am
"I am slightly but..." Elzio pushed some food about his plate a bit more. "Would rather have some home cooked food than whats here." He joked, and watched Evie walk off. "I have been once, when I was trying to get to a safe haven." He shuddered. "Wouldn't really want to again."  

Varnis54

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am
"I meant the battle goin' on now, mate." Ian explained. "Big blue goin' on up there. Evie and I got rotated out, so we get some time off for now, but we might get called up, dependin' on how bad the situation is." he explained, looking over at Evie, then at Elzio. "By the way, name's Ian." he said, extending a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:23 am
User Image

As Evie waited for the chef to finish, she looked over at Ian and Elizo. They seemed to be gettig along alright and that made her smile. Seeing as how they started off a little rocky. She found herself thinking about Ian a lot now. She wondered how he felt about her and whether or not he liked her at all....well, at least in the way she liked him. Evie's smile widened and she turned around and leaned against the counter.

"Pretty crazy up there." Evie commented to the chef. He smiled at her and mentioned that medics usually didn't go above ground unless it got really bad. Evie shook her head at him with a wry smile and nodded. That was true. The chef also commented on how he thought Evie had a big crush on Ian. Did everyone suspect that? Was she that obvious!?

User Image

Asuka_Layne

Varnis54

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 pm
"Ah... No, not yet... Not since I got here." Elzio leaned back in his chair once more. "Maybe I'll head up there as well. Been a while since I have last seen the surface." Going to shake his Ian's hand, he noticed some ketchup on his hand, wiped it off, and proceeded to shake Ian's hand. "My name's Elzio. Hopefully it isn't that bad up there now as you say it is."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:59 pm
Ian shook his hand firmly, but not overly so. "Nice to meet ya." he said. He shook his head, taking his hand away. "Nah...it was bad when we got there but it should be windin' down now." he said, sitting back in his chair a little bit. "Hopefully it ends soon...quite a lot of casualties." he said sadly, shaking his head.  

DemonDays2

Varnis54

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:11 pm
Elzio sighed. "I would say that they are the lucky ones... No more needing to watch your back, or feel pain in this world, and are now with their loved ones." Crossing his arms, he looked down at his plate, then back up at Ian. "This can't last forever... There can only be so many of those... things out there."  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff