Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:40 pm
Login name here: Cockroach-of-Love
Fursona Name: Cyanide Torres
Location: Woodbridge, Virginia. Though it may be easier to say Dale City.
Other Stuff: Hmm....I don't know what to say. I'm bi, love to have fun. I love to hang out with friends. I love anime and most music. I don't like people who can't accept someone because they are slightly diffrent. I like very few people I meet in real life, but try to get along with them anyway. My house smells like wet dog right now, but I don't really mind. (Yes...I tend to stray from what I'm talking about. I don't think anyone but two people have gotten used to me doing that sweatdrop ) That about it. There really isn't much else to me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:51 pm
HeWhoKnows/HeWheSees
Fursona Name: Lycanwolf_Alpha/DrachenOmega
Other Stuff:
I have a simbiotic relationship with art biggrin , I love music and writing, mainly poetry.
I am very facinated with RPG video games, favs..FF8, and Elder Scrolls 3 morrowind. Aspire to be great even in the littlest of worlds.

PS srry had to post this, funny as hell! eek eek eek  

HeWhoKnowss

Dante Mada

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:06 pm
Species: Black Wolf
Login name here: DDRMasta02
Fursona Name: Dante Hayabusa
Other Stuff: I draw most of the time, play DDR, hanging out at the Kitsap mall some of the times, hanging out at the Arcades, you can catch me playing DDR red handed xd . I'm sometimes quiet on the phone, so if you find me and wanna call me, be prepared. I'm also quiet when around two or more people, cuz I don't know when to chime in, unless if they ask me a question.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:16 am
Login Name: [Josh]
Fursona Name: Brock Torque
Species: panda bear
Other: I haven't been a fur for a long time, and I'm no artist either, so I dun have a pic of Brocky. Eh, just like to chat and RP with other furs I suppose. I'm 17, and I'll be 18 next April. Um, anything you'd like to know? Then please PM me or ask or something. Thank you.  

Your Little Fickle Pickle

BlueFreaKotton

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:58 am
Login name here BlueFreaKotton
Fursona Name: You can call me Blue
Other Stuff: Nothin better than Anthropormophics!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:09 am
Goblin Tears
Vurmin
Don't like to give it out.
Dawsonville, GA
I enjoy, drawing, furcadia RP (mmm) and I have an obsession with Rats and Transvestites. I don't fit into any category I am just me.  

Goblin Tears

Kohare

Dapper Dabbler

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:55 pm
Name: CrimsonFur

City: Port Angeles, Washington (Im probably the only one sad sad )

Interests: Anime, Dungeons and dragons, Guitar, Furry/TF, Drinking caffinated beverages*koffkoffbawlskoffkoff*, Video Games, Snowboarding, Hiking, Breathin etc.

If you live in PA, Please PM me....(Its lonley here....)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:33 pm
Login Name: Leian

Character name: Veries.

Locations: Chantilly VA.

Intrests: Anime, video games, Dice and Paper RPG's(Like Dungon and Dragons, GURPS and Champions), animals and many others.

Pretty bored here so feel free to IM/Pmail me whenever!  

Leian

Leian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:36 pm
Login Name: Leian

Character name: Veries.

Locations: Chantilly VA.

Other things: Single, strait and wouldn't mind meeting others. redface

Intrests: Anime, video games, Dice and Paper RPG's(Like Dungon and Dragons, GURPS and Champions), Mucking(If you don't know then ask, you may have the wrong idea.. sweatdrop ) , animals and many others interesting theings.

Pretty bored here so feel free to IM/Pmail me whenever!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:00 pm
Login name here Gothicyaoiluver
Fursona Name: Bon
Other Stuff: Um, I'm awesome? ^.^ I'm a Feline... and I have a few other furr buddies in the area, which is pretty cool dude ^.^  

Gothicyaoiluver

Bouda-Lycaon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:45 pm
Login name here Bouda-Lycaon
Fursona Name: Mix Bouda-Lycaon
Real Name: Everyone just calls me Mix or Lycan, unless they are not my friend
Other Stuff: I'm 19, trying to find intimacy, or at least a cool friend that likes to cuddle and that makes an effort to try and hang out with me once in a while. I'm looking to hang with someone nearby at least once a week or so since I chill alone 24/7 at my place with my Atari 2600. I am a were-hyena-taur that loves vore and cuddlin, mostly all other kinky/weird stuff as well. I love to explore the world and its mysteries. I am a therian/were, meaning I am a bit weird and I love howling at the moon and acting lupus/canic all the time around friends who can tolerate it as me being 'normal'. (Yahoo smile chootomix (msn smile MIX120@msn.com (aim smile outoftimeagain
http://www.freewebs.com/mixmaster/aim.htm ~Muscley me...~

http://mix.sheezyart.com  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:00 pm
Uhh... Bump? (Didn't this used to be a sticky?)  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:23 pm
nya nya. is it me, or is no one really reading any of this/trying to make friends. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:00 pm
Kinomi-sempie
nya nya. is it me, or is no one really reading any of this/trying to make friends. crying

There's no one else in my area... I want people I can see IRL. Or find a way to introduce myself to those people I see in passing that seem cool to me. Damn no free time!  

CyberSpyder

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:02 pm
Kinomi-sempie

Everyone that lives in michigan isnt on here anymore.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff