Rune Seeker 4: Innovation Refined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:23 am
“Oh come on Sephora. We work in a bar; most of our work life is also social life. I’m not asking for any late night swing. I just want to get to know this Sephora everyone is talking about. So could I take you out to the market some time just for a walk?” Darious asked with a big puppy dog face. He seemed very sincere with his eyes battering at you. Then from behind his back he pulled out flowers, a long stem filled with lilies at the top. “Come on it will be fun.”

The rest of the bar aside from Darious seemed anxious to get their day on. It was busy and filled with rushed people. The only ones calm enough to want to serve were the ones wasting their day away at the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:45 am
I looked at Darious, defeated, “Alright, just not tonight, like I said I already have plans.” Agreeing to this was going against one of my biggest rules, don’t get to personally involved with people that everyone knows you have any kind of involvement with. But that look he was giving me was hard to resist, he looked so hopeful. Who knows I told myself, he could be your ticket to a less stressful lifestyle. But no matter how much I kept trying to convince myself that going out with Darious would be a good thing, the mysterious man’s words kept replaying in my head, “Don’t you think it’s time to move on to a different place?”  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 am
“Alright!” he yelled with a burst of excitement, “we go tomorrow then. Oh I’m so happy, Sephora you and I are going to have a great time.” Darious added before turning to get some more work done. He had to disappear back behind the bar counter because they were getting a bit behind in drinks.

The day had just kept getting more and more strange. Then just before you thought it couldn’t get any stranger you saw a group of people over in the corner table who were all talking pretty loudly about a demonstration that was going on at the towns square. Then one of them had gotten up and yelled something.

“People of Kine hear me when I speak. In just a few hours Maister Glendon will be speaking at the towns square. He brings us a message that will inspire a whole new kind of living. One that exalt will this our beautiful city from the sad days that are upon us.” The man yelled bringing the whole bar to a quiet murmur. Mostly everyone’s interest had peaked. It very quickly became the talk of the whole establishment.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 am
A new kind of living? But I like how this city is now. This can’t be good. As I continued to serve drinks the announcement was all anyone could talk about. I wonder if the stranger from earlier was talking about this. But how could he have known? And I don’t really think Maister Glendon knows who I personally am. My thoughts were spiraling out of control now and I thought it might be a good idea to take a break and go back to my apartment to digest what was going on.
“Hey Darious, I need to take a break and go back to my place for a bit. I’ll be back in about an hour," I said heading for the door to the stairs.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 am
“What ever you need Sephora!” He called back while finishing off the tops of a few glasses. He smiled to you with a quick wave and then went back to his work.

When you got up to your room there was a note with an arrow on top of the envelope that pointed underneath your bead. The seal holding together the paper was a dark crimson read with a Cursive I in the middle. You first lifted the note and it unfolded so that the paper could be read.

Dear Sephora;

We have been watching you. It pleases us to know of your skill and your wonderful habits. Take caution with every next step you make. Things are changing in Kine and things like us need to be on guard.

Sincerely
Red Ink

PS, we took care of the body for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:36 am
All right that’s it! Things are too creepy now. Who in the hell is Red Ink and why have they been watching me? What gives them the right? I was so frightened that I made up my mind then and there that if I was doing anything at all tonight, it would not be seducing the guards, it would be going out with Darious for that walk. The only thing I was thankful for from these Red Ink people was taking care of the body so I didn’t have to worry about it anymore. I made up my mind to go tell Darious right away about what I had decided.
I entered the bar again and went up to Darious. “Hey, do you think maybe we could go out tonight instead. Suddenly a walk with you sounds like the most wonderfully perfect thing I could do,” I said shyly.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 am
Darious’s poor romantic heart about exploded when he heard those words come out of your mouth. “YES…yes that would be great. Right after work we can go, that is unless you would like to change and put something else on.” He said with a huge grin. “Finish your shift and we will talk again.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:07 am
I knew I was going to want to put something else on, it would still be black, but not as suggestive. After all, I wasn’t trying to suck Darious dry I was going simply to have a good time.
The rest of work flew by. I felt like a human girl, trying to figure out what to wear on my date, if it really even was a date and what I should say to Darious. It was strange, even after all the men I’d been with, I had no idea how to act, probably because I had never been on a real date before. Wow, I kind of seem like a bit of a whore now that I think about it, I told myself. I wonder if Darious thinks I’m a whore. I better not ask him that.
This feeling was weird for me. I’d never cared before what a guy thought about me, but now I suddenly did. When my shift ended I snuck up to my apartment to change. I had finally settled on a black strapless dress that fell to my knees. It wasn’t too exciting, so I added a flower clip to jazz it up a little and headed back to the bar to meet Darious.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:24 am
When you finally finished getting ready you met Darious down stairs at the edge of the bar just in front of the door. You could see the excitement in his face and how he lit up once his eyes met yours. Yeah like most guys his eyes followed all up and down your curves but they didn’t just stop at your breasts they came back to your face for another warming smile. He held out a hand o meet yours and then brought it to his mouth for a gentle kiss. It was warm and heartfelt, that you could tell. Everything about him and what you were used to was a great change of pace. You could enjoy his company and not worry so much about seducing him into bead for a snack. This might be the first time you find a guy, do something with him and not end up having sex.

“You look wonderfully beautiful tonight Sephora. I am so surprised to see you wanted to dress this nice for the occasion. I am honored to take you out tonight.” The man said holding back a giggle of excitement. He said we was surprised but even he had dressed in his formal attire with his nicer garbs on and dress outfit. “Are you ready to embark on this fantastic evening Sephora?” He asked without really needing an answer because before you know it he spun you out the door.

The sun was lowering all ready and many of the lanterns had been lit by wizards that went around and casting a fire spell on the inside of the glass case. Darious gave another smile and started with a run down the street toward the center of Kine. With everything so dim now that night was coming the whole city still seemed to buzz with energy.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:23 am
He looks so handsome. I thought as we walked along the street talking about work and life. Of course I left out the small detail that I seduced and drained men of blood, I didn’t want him getting the wrong idea about me. “So what have you heard about me? Earlier you said you wanted to get to know the Sephora that everyone is talking about. What do they say?”
I immediately blushed and shied away after asking such a bold question, afraid of the answer I would receive.  

Lenomie
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:32 am
“Oh I mostly hear of your beauty. Some talk about how you are so easy to get along with. Oh they also say you do a great job at serving. They say that your services are to die for.” Darious said as he brushed the back of his head. He blushed too but his was much less subtle. “So tell me what they should be talking about. I don’t really care what they say unless it actually came from you?  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff