Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]
тнє вяαιη ιѕ уσυя ѕтяσηgєѕт ωєαρση

--- --- --- ---

Cody let out a sad sigh. He hated it when he let people down. Especially girls...Even more especially his family.
"I really am sorry Li. I promise that I wont abandon you anymore. Ive already blown my last promise to spend the first day with you and help you get to know the place, so Ill stay strong with my new promise."
He caught a glance of the other girl looking at him weirdly. He raised an eyebrow.
"What? Is there something on my face?"

--- --- --- ---

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yoυ jυѕт нαve тo leαrɴ нow тo υѕe ιт

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:51 pm
[[ ....Wow. XD Sounds fun~ ]]

User Image

"I'm alright, just forgot to take my medication." He'd hope the next time he fell asleep would be hours away, when he'd actually want it. Didn't he always look sleepy? He'd once been told that he'd get in trouble at school for his natural look. So far he hasn't, and planned to keep it that way. "I think she meant me...." He yawned quietly.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+++

User Image

"That so? Probably just you acting more mature, I guess..." Hell, this girl was much more mature than he'd ever be. He followed after her quickly, not wanting to make her wait. "So... what brings you here to this academy, if you don't mind me asking...?"

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:54 pm
User Image

"Well.. I ran away from home and this was the closest academy I can get to pretty much... " She shrugged and observed the area for a little bit trying to find the store. " Do you know how much the uniforms cost?"

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:57 pm
|| wait a sec... I think I read the wrong profile O.e I saw the blue eye icon thing I think I got confuzzled...

edit: rawr x.x editing my post...||

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:06 pm
|| I'll look for the link, I think i have it in Int. Expl. and edited x.x the confuzzled-ness is over.... Hopefully. ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:. Eh! Ummmm... .:.

Micaiah jumped a little when he spoke to her, "Umm... You seem older than you... look...." She said hesitantly, she wasn't used to this person and she felt inferior since he seemed so much older. She always had a respect for people that seemed so much older than herself, but it was more of a respect out of fear rather than politeness.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:24 pm
[[ xD No need to rush yourself. ]]

User Image

Oh good, so she wasn't commenting on him. But Micaiah had a point; Cody seemmed... young. He didn't say it out loud, nor did he give a look, but simply kept it in his mind.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

+++

User Image

"Ah, I see..." So, she ran away... He'd ask why, but it was probably the source of her cold face. Best not to ask, Keiji thought. "Well, my parents paid... I didn't think I'd come here in the first place, since my parents had some ideas in set for me." He chuckled a little weakly. He wasn't being really helpful, but he could at least keep her company.

《 Ҟ Ɇ Ῑ Ɉ Ῑ :Ignite My Fire...!  》

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 pm
[ Lol, no worries! The blue eye icon will make sence soon! ^.^ ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Ƈ od y.]

--- --- --- ---

Cody let out a soft laugh when the girl said he seemed older then he looked.
"Thats because I am younger then I may seem. Im a senior but Im 15. I skipped a few grades. Im brilliant, shhhhh!"
He said putting a finger to his lips in a shush motion. After he gave the girl a kind smile.
"Dont worry. Alot of people make that mistake...I dont believe I know your name yet Miss. Pardon me, but I would just like to adress you by name." He said in a very polite tone. He always acted like a gentleman around women, whether he knew them or not. He was just raised that way.

--- --- --- ---

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

"it's alright if your wondering why I ran off; I only ran cause I never belonged there.. that old people.. or 'parents' we call them were just too rich to even know I was there so I thought maybe going away was the best thing.. I was able to steal their money so I can come here to stay for awhile." She had a grip making a fist on one hand because she was so angry at even existing in the first place.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:34 pm
|| I have it in Int. Expl. on my old computer x.x later, well some lady got robbed then threw out window in The Twilight Zone. -gasps air- AHHH Ba da da da ba da da da da ba da da da (and so on XD) -gasps- I JUST GOT A GOOD IDEA! (:< And I won't tell. ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.That's My Name Don't Wear it Out.:.

Micaiah looked at him for a good half-a-minute before answering Cody, "Micaiah." Was all she said, she could see why he said brilliant, and why people usually make the same mistake she made, but she couldn't shake that air of needed formality.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm

[Ƈ od y.]

--- --- --- ---

Cody smiled at Micaiah.
"Thats a lovely name. Well Micaiah, you now know my darkest secret. Dont tell the football team, or they'll beat me up." He said trying to lighten the mood with a little joke. 'She probably thinks Im such a dork so whats the point of trying to act cool...' He thought as he looked at the expression on Micaiah's face.

--- --- --- ---

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:39 pm
|| >.> <.< that dude spot gots to get filled... By me =D Bwahaha, making profile so sorry if my replies are late ||  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:43 pm
[ Yay! Cody gets a roommate!! XD ]  

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 pm
|| -gasps- BA DA DA DA BA DA DA DA BA DA DA DA BA DA DA DA! ||

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.You're Wearing it out Already, Dude.:.

Micaiah nodded, "Thank you," She said, then added, "This school... Has sports teams?" She asked, confused. She hadn't heard that they had sports. She wasn't much of a sporty person unless you meant running from nearly everyone you meet. But, she was much more a supporter. She didn't like football, but she liked to watch hockey. Hockey was one of her favorites to watch, not on television though. She always used to go to the hockey games at her old school, maybe because her brother usually played in them, but neverless she thought it was a fun sport to watch.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm
|| O_O Just about to hit send... Safari closed on me. ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:10 pm

[Ƈ od y.]

--- --- --- ---

Cody nodded.
"It has sports just like any other school. I dont mind sports myself, just the people who play them...Im an old school nerd, so they go all old school jock and throw my in the dumpster."
He said trying to laugh at the thought. He'd never actually been thrown in a dumpster, but he had gotten a few slushies to the face...

--- --- --- ---

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces