Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:04 pm
The White room gave one finally attack, not enough of a charge for another checker attack, the beams came out suddenly at them. Just then the emergency door began to slide down but not before Malcolm could throw them out with a finally push. In the process taking the last beam into his already ruined and badly melted back. It stuck right on his upper right shoulder blade same spot he took the cut. Falling down sealed from the danger room, The Experiments were quickly bought in to the med station for s quick check of any wounds.

Upon seeing none, the scientists advised that they eat something and recover their strength. Free to do as they please, the doors and guards stood down so they may leave at this time. Malcolm, however was rushed into surgery in hopes to save his limited mobility.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:56 pm
After the attack of the lasers, Claudia and the others with her were sent to the medical room. The doctors came in and started to check up on them, though she just kept them away from her. "Oh, will you guys just leave me alone? I can heal myself you know!" she told them with an angered look. She hated feeling like she needed help every second, first it was Gabriel then it was the damn doctors. She hated it, made her want to blow them up, but she kept it it and just looked over her wounds and did the "Recovery" spell on all the cuts she had. She didn't need a check up, she already had a spell to heal herself so she didn't have to be checked on. This was one of the things that Gabriel couldn't do, to heal his own wounds when he needed it. She wondered if that made him jealous... hardly he seemed the type just to brush that stuff off. Which was one of the reasons why she hated him, the b*****d.  

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 pm
Joshua grinned. "You can find one in the store next to us.This backpack isn't big enough for everything in here. Choose the stuff you really want and let's get out of here. The police and firemen are almost here. I can hear them outside. It sounds like the fires are almost out." He could hear really well now ever since he changed. He guessed it was the wind telling him things. He stuffed the rest of the X-box into his pack and a couple of games for it. It was full now. He pulled a DS lite from the back and placed it in the front pocket. His old one could still be useful for GBA games so he kept it. He went to the entrance to keep watch and listen for the authorities.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:46 pm
After reading what Anya typed Shift said, "I'm fine, just worried about you thanks. You know it would be great if nobody had to fight huh? Then again I doubt that will ever happen. Hey have the others found out about us?" He then put his arm around her and hugged her thinking wether or not he should stay and go back with her or ask her to come with him.  

Lord of Rage

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm
Anya shook her head as she hugged Shift back, wrapping her arms and wings around him. Anya felt like crying, it was hard having a secret relationship with someone you're not even supposed to know.

Gabriel went through the check ups without major incident then the scientist gave him a warning about setting fire to large public buildings. They took his polearm away for a month, he decided that he probably should go home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 am
Renka nodded and ran into the next store and grabbed a gray and black backpack and ran back to the game store and put his things in the backpack, adding a few more games before joining Joshua at the entrance. "Alright, ready when you are.." he put the backpack on then remade red-glass blood board and hopped on, waiting for Josh.  

KuroSeiryu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:45 am
Joshua listened for a moment to the sounds outside. He nodded. "Ok, let's go. Where is home base now?" He had been away from the others for a while getting intelligence on the scientists so he didn't know if hq had moved or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:25 pm
Flying a bit quicker to get away from the mall and the authorities as they were going through the mall remains. "Uhhmm...this way.." Renka said as he drifted toward where Shift come from after the fight.  

KuroSeiryu

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 pm
Joshua called up a gust of wind and followed. He wondered what Shift was doing. He didn't hear anything so he just shrugged. He called to Renka. "Hey do you know where Shift went? I don't hear him anywhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:35 pm
"Well would you like me to come back with you? My level can't go up anymore then it is now, but I would be willing to go with you if you want that is." Shift said while hold Anya close to him gently stroking her wings.  

Lord of Rage

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:26 pm
Malcolm was finally free after many hours of surgery. He was able to move almost like before but now he just needed to take it easy for a while. He stood outside of the base and walked off into the rain, his hands in his pockets and his head held low.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:41 pm
Once she was done healing herself, Claudia was able to get her cloak and leave the building in peace. She wasn't sure about Malcolm or Gabriel, but right now she wanted to just get out of that place. Every time she went there, she'd have to go through tests; one after another never seeming to stop. She seemed to be tested more then most of the others, and now she knew why. Malcolm had told her that she was one of the most powerful among the rebels. But why does she have to suffer for it through all these tests? Then she looked up as the skies darkened and rain started to fall. Claudia was back in the park as she had walked from and pulled up her hood so that she could keep her head from the rain. She started to walk again, but more slowly. She wasn't sure where to go next, maybe back to the hideout? It was the only place she could go without raising suspicion, especially because of her appearance.

But why did she have to look like this? Why couldn't she look like she did back before getting her powers? She herself didn't know and it made her angry no to know. She knew that her other self feed off those emotions, but she couldn't' help it. She felt what she felt, no matter what the situation, and it would always be that way. Even when she looked like she did then, she still had to deal with her appearance. She was still human after all, even looking so inhuman.

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:53 pm

Come back!!! I thought Shift was trying to bring down the projectAnya thought as she lay on the roof. She had left the park a short time after Shift made his stament to mull things over, it was odd because of that one sentance she was having doubts about the relationship altogether. What if Shift was just using her to get into the labs, what if he came over and they overeacted and did somthing violent she didn't know what to think.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:39 pm
As Shift was heading back to the hideout he met up with Joshua and Renka. When he was next to them he gave Renka his gun back cleaned and polished with a full clip in it. It was at that moment that he noticed the new backpacks and how full they were and asked, "So how was the raid?"
Even as he asked that he was wondering if he should just leave them now or wait for Anya's response via txt message.  

Lord of Rage

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:20 pm
(idk have any really idea or direction to take them. So yea...have fun..i guess << Need more chars...)  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff