Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:33 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

As the other ran infront of him, Iroha fell back and held up his arms to guard himself. "P-please stop, don't hurt me." he spoke softly, shaking as he closed his eyes. Never before had Iroha gone thorough such an experiance that terrified him so.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Terrifiedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Mika put his hands up defensively. "I swear to it, I won't hurt you. Iroha, calm down, please." Mika said smoothly. "Oh great..." Mika said softly as he spotted Yosuke coming in their direction. Mika grabbed Iroha's wrist quickly and pulled him behind a dumpster in order to hide themselves. "Iroha, is Yosuke after you?" Mika asked concerned, keeping a few feet between the two of them, in order to not spook Iroha.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha breath heavily, trying to calm down and recollect his thoughts. Finally regaining himself he looked to the male who spoke to him. "Y-you...?" he spoke with sad eyes. Just when the boy had finally made a friend, it turned out for the worst. He went into his fetal position as his covered his face. 'Just when I thought I've finally made a friend after so long.'

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Depressedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo

Mika stayed silent, not wanting to frighten the kid even more. After a few moments, Mika spoke quietly. "I-Iroha..." Mika was lost for words. This kid seemed to be hurt, bad. What was there that could be said?  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm
"The invisible Boy"

That feeling returned to him, the same feeling he's had everyday at school when he'd watch his classmates talk to each other as he wasn't noticed, only in homeroom when there was roll to be taken. The feeling of lonelyness and disappointment, just having his sister wasn't enough to full the emptyness. He looked to the male beside him and forced a smile, "I'm sorry...you had to save me again and on the same week."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Depressedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

"Iroha... You have no need to thank me." Mika paused. "If you don't mind me asking though, what happened?" Mika asked, his eyes slightly filling with tears.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:04 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Seeing the male well up in tears, Iroha felt a bit moved. His heart began to rapidly beat as he moved close to the other, "...Mika-san? Why're you crying?" he asked, looking at him with curiosity.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Mika laughed softly. "I cry because of you. I am just worried, that's all. One thing you should understand about me is that I care too much for the well-being of others." Mika said, a soft smile creeping onto his face.

((Do you even go onto your AIM anymore?))  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:41 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He sighed 'Ah that's right...he's probably nice to everyone. W-wait why do I feel a bit sad?', "...U-um..."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Disappointedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

"Yes?" Mika observed Iroha, seeing that he was so nervous. "In any rate, I think we shouldget out of the rain before we catch a cold." Mika said, staring up at the sky as rain drizzled down his face.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:50 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha suddenly realized that it was still raining, because of the panic he had completely forgotten. "R-right..." he replied as he nodded in agreement amd stood up.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

"Yet again, I would offer you a ride, but you'll just decline." Mika said, his eyes closed as he walked. "Still..." Mika turned to face Iroha, his eyes opened. "I think I'll just ask to make sure. Can I offer you a ride to your destination?"  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha nodded to the other, "Unn..." he replied, keeping his gaze on the other as he followed from behind.

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

"Don't worry, I don't expect you to accept the offer. I just ask that you get yourself out of the rain and get dried." Mika said, stopping his walk to take a break from the rain underneath the shelter of a tree.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He stopped beside him, confused. "Umm..." he said, 'I thought I told him yes...?' he tilted his head to the side a bit, not understanding why he took it as a rejection.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Confusedx
"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas