Reply Rp Forum
The New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:15 pm
(damn you and trying to appear invinsible Kirara.... >> even i take damage once in a while)

Nyhmn turned snarling lightly at raven then shoved past her watching the creature move to the man. "I wasn't truly harming them it was simply a warning." He growled. "I don't kill those who aren't my inicial targets." He walked a few more steps and let his form shift into a true demon. His horns folding back through his hair. "Your friends wont be around forever Raven." Nyhmn called as he looked back at them huge wings unfolding from under his jacket. "I'll do as the master bids and gain my freedom." The upbeat from the 15 foot wings cast a gust of wind that fully broke his vortex and when the dirt and sand that whirled around them like a storm settled he was gone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:08 pm
"GOD ******** DAMIT!!!" lena couldnt help but yell it. she looked over to were that guy who had svaed her was 'wat the hell was cutys name?? o yeah Vondel' Lena flashed to his side.
"flowing white." his wounds closed for the most part. "there allmost all better."

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Vondel looked up to the Angel and smiled a little. "Thanks for that Miss. Now up we go... o not good." As he tried to stand he fell again right on his face. "Damn that hurt! Thats the second time I have had my a** kicked today. At least im on a roll." Vondel just rolled over, not really caring to stand up now. "Well, now that demon dude is gone I will at least not feel that much pain untill the next demon comes around looking for a punching bag." Vondel chuckled a bit and looked at Kal, who was huffing a laugh at him. "Shut it bird brain. Just because you saved my life doesn't mean you should laugh at my pain." Vondel pouted.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 pm
((Nobody has sent any real attacks toward Raven yet :3 so of course she hasn't taken damage x3 Once i have your full attention in a battle, i'm positive i will recieve a good deal of damage. Same with Kisa xD Neither of my characters were attacked, so how are they supposed to take damage?))

Raven looked down as the words of the demon echoed in her head, her 'friends' as he had put it. She looked to them, Vondel being one of them who had maintained most of the damage. She didn't know why she even cared about a life that wasn't her own. She looked away, up into the clouds above. If she were to get away from these so called friends, she knew they would no longer be in danger of this demon. She let out a long sigh, her heart heavier than it had ever been, she had brought this trouble to them, and didn't even know why this demon wanted to fight her so badly. She turned away from her friends and looked out to the scortched city. Would running away save their lives in the end?

Kisa slowly walked over to Kiva and Vondel and the angel. "Are you all.. going to be ok..?" She asked hesitantly as she looked them over, Vondel's wounds were healed already for the most part. She looked at several of the ointments that were on him, than looked to Kiva "You sure know alot of the herbs" She murmered as she continued to look them over before turning to the angel "You are also excellent at healing" her voice was barely a murmer, she hadn't done much in the battle, but she was glad she had givin what little help she could.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Kiva again leaned over vondel as he stood up and fell and she let out a slightly agistated huff and shook her head, taking sevral other things from her pack she mashed it together and handed it to vondel "this will taste bitter but you will at least beable to stand within a half hour" she murmered "your only alowed mild excersize untill at least tomarrow aftornoon" she sighed as she looked at kisa and shrugged "something you pick up when you have lived for a long while" she looked at each person befor slinking off to go sit alone for a few seconds, this time her form shifted into a mear dog and she sat with her muzzle to the sky inhaling scents, her eyes dulled with sadness as if part of her was lost i might not smell you but i promis i will find you she sighed and shook her fluffly pelt befor turning back to watch the others as she sunk to the ground to watch them all from a distance  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:20 pm
Lena kept a smile as Vondel fell. "really men are so dam stuborn," she laughed scraching the back of her head,
she looked over to Kisa "well thank you, you little cutie." she ruffled up her hair befor turing to Raven
"now now Mrs.Demon no running off, were safer together." she could sens the demons unsetlment. "he'll just end up usin them against u in the end anway, and besides u can be my bait to lure him." she smiled crookedly at her. then turned to Kal.
"hey bird brain, come over here so i can fix that wound, cuz we gotta move and ur not guna be able to carry all three of them like that." she bent over and playfully said
"here birdie birdie birdie. or should i say here kitty kitty kitty?"

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:20 pm
Raven cast a glance over at the angel as she spoke to her but turned her gaze once more toward the city. Hanging out with angels and humans and other creatures, it was such a change from being alone. She let out a sigh, it seemed to complicated to have any attachments to anybody, it caused pain that she didn't have that much of a liking for. She looked once more and saw Kiva on her own. She took a stride over to the dog and sat down next to her, scratching under her chin lightly once before leaving her be.

Kisa nodded at what Kiva had told her, she had control over earth but never took into mind the plants that grew on it. She went to Vondels side and kneeled by him, looking to Lena "i'm sure that it would be best if Kal didn't carry anybody, it would be much easier if i were to carry you guys, theres more than enough room when i'm in my dragon form, and i'm sure it would be much easier on us all" she murmered looking down, hoping her idea didn't sound stupid.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 pm
It was good that Kisa offered to carry them because Kal was ready to take a few fingers off of Lena. He growled at her, glaring at her very strongly. "I would not go near him just yet. He gets a bit pissy when he is hurting." Vondel ate the mush and gagged. "You said it would be better not taste like crap! You sure it will help me? Cuz I have douts when something tastes that horrible." and aparrently so did Vondel. Him and Kal were so alike.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:37 pm
Cities weren't fairly hard to find if you tried hard enough. For most it would have been a three day walk but flying it was so much faster, he had missed so much while he was trapped in that blood filled dug in. Had been starved as well. now he glanced around to see houses and apartments lining streets. "So much has changed.." He said lost in thought as he dropped to the forest line and shifted back to a more human form and headed for the closest inn to rent a room and hopefully get a shower.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:31 pm
Ryuukio was flying around and saw a lot of commotion going on in the forest and went down after he thought the fighting was done. He saw a few people there and one looked in pain. He flew just within distance to be seen clearly and to see them clearly. "Are you people ok? I saw a lot of fighting from above and was curious as to what was going on."  

vengeful_soul93

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 pm
Kisa looked up from Vondel as she saw another dragon coming near. She spoke up, hoping the others wouldn't mind, she was better talking to other dragons than she had ever been talking to other creatures "We're going to be fine, the fighting is done and over with for now" She said as she scuffled her feet on the ground, though didn't look away from the dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:13 pm
Ryuukio looked at the girl who spoke and grinned to himself. "Now why would a dragon such as yourself travel with these humans and a raven? Is there anything in it for you?" He watched her carefully with one eye as to see how she would react.  

vengeful_soul93

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:36 pm
Kisa blinked a few times, thinking of her answer "Umm.. well, their my friends.." She murmered as she looked down, finally breaking her gaze with the dragon. "And well, it's not like theres anything wrong with travelling with them" She said as she looked up to him once more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm
"Is that so?" Ryuukio folded his wings against his back and dropped to the ground and instantly changing into the appearance of a human. "Well if they are your companions would you mind adding one more to your party? At least till i find the person im looking for." He looked at her with dark piercing blue eyes.  

vengeful_soul93

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:05 pm
Kisa looked to her friends, as if asking for concent, though she saw no reason why another couldn't join them "Well, theres no reason why you can't tag along" She said and nodded, as if confirming it to herself as well as him "so sure you can tag along"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff