Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Celestial Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:18 pm
Starz,still having the turnip in her mouth barked happily."She says that she was hungy,"Issun said rubbing Starz's head while laughing,"I agree,and Muchi's Mama would never catch Starz with the speed that she has."Issun laughed with Starz nodding her with the turnip,refusing to let it go.She wagged her tail happily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:04 pm
Skye shook her head. "That's stealing Starz."
Sparky rolled his eyes. "She's little, Skye."
Skye looked away. "You know what? I don't care."

((As u can see Skye's a hothead. I have the profile wrong, I'll fix it l8er)

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:00 am
Starz whined and backed away from Sparky and Skye.Issun had gotten fed up with Sparky and Skye stood up and used a cherry bomb and the two of them making their faces look like coal."Uh...whoops...,"Issun looked at his paint brush on Denkinmaru,"Uh,I mean,that should shut you two up for a minute or two!!"Issun was bouncing on Starz's head.Starz not paying attention placed the turnip down on the ground.She looked at the out look in Kamiki and saw Mr. Orange.Happily she trotted up to him and wagged her tail.And barked scaring the old man as he spun around holding his chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:32 am
Gype sighed. "What is it with you two? Didn't you co-operate when I first met you guys back there?" she asked as she trotted lightly along side with Skye. "Could you tell me what's wrong? Please?"

She did not know if that would seem offensive, of treating Skye like a baby, but she knew that you wanted to help for sure. She was determined to be the cause of the skye's behavial problems. "Come on, you can trust me..."

((Btw, on the profile pages, I used my awesomesauce Crew powers to edit a bit. Skye's profile was doubled, and the human form picture of Gype wasn't showing, so I fixed that. I didn't fix the personality for Skye though, as the profile was not mine to change.))  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am
"Oh it's that Snowy wolf,"Mr. Orange said observing Starz who just wagged her tail happily,"you almost remind me of that old stupid wolf a couple years ago."Starz snapped and took a position in attacking growling under her breathe."W-wha...you understand what I'm saying?!"Mr. Orange was backing up from Starz frighte that she might attack any momment.There were three green imps up the cliff not far from the group.They laughed and hopped down and launched themselves towards Starz.She grabbed Mr. Orange by the collar spinning him around and flung him down the hill.Using her tail she whipped the three imps knocking them a couple of meters back.She growled showing her canine teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:43 am
Gype's eyes enlargened at the sight of more imps. "Whoa!"

She rushed down the hill, and stood proudly beside Starz, with her head held high. She swooped together the air below the imps' feet and swirled it higher and faster, making it into a mini-tornado. She slowly made it rise up.

The imps were terrified. they had never seen Gype in action before, only her running down a path. they yiped and screamed, swinging their weapons about.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:49 am
Starz jumped up and tackled one of the imps.Bearing her teeth in the imp's shoulder.The imp screamed and flailed until he found his bamboo stick.Franticly he scratch Starz's cheek making her yelped and then swinging his weapon where it scratched her.Starz swiftly dodged it by flipping backwards with her cheek blooding down.The imp still terrified stared at Starz.Starz smiled licking the blod from her cheek and showed her canine teeth again.The imp tried to run away but Starz slashed him with the Infinity Judge, the imp flew back and Issun finished it off with a power slash.Starz turned back to Gype and trotted over to her happy that she and Issun killed off their opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:15 am
Gype laughed at the sight. "Here, let me fix that up for you. You don't want to lose too much blood, descendent or not." Clogging up the blood, and forming a scab like the last time, she quickly healed the scar. "Gosh, such an offensive little girl," she said again.

She looked off into the horzon, the sky bleeding with the sun's light; dawn. I wonder where the imps are coming from. There weren't that many when I was traveling...

Turning her head towards Skye and Sparky's direction, she inclined her head, signalling that they should go back to Mr. Orange and speak with him.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 am
Just then Starz thought about Mr. Orange.Issun seeing her face asked,"Hey what's ta matter sweetie?"Before Issun got an answer Starz bolted to where she threw Mr. Orange.Mr. Orange was laying on the ground with his bottom stickingin the air with stars circling around his head mummbling to himself.Starz tapped him with her paw thinking that he would wake up from the shock only to mummble again.Starz,looked up at Issun for answers."Nah,he'll wake up sooner or later,just leave him be."Issun waved his hand.Starz nodded and ran down the hill and saw Kushi working in the rice fields.Happily she trotted up to Kushi who ran over to her and rubbed Starz's ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm
Gype called after Starz and Issun, "Shouldn't we be thinking of Mr. Orange's sake too?" Sighing, thinking that Starz was too active and hasty for her own good, she nipped Mr. Orange by the sitter and turned him over. At least that way, he wouldn't be stuck in a hole in ground when he woke up.  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:39 pm
Starz barked happily“Well aren't you just the cutest thing.”Kushi rubbed Starz's muzzle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:35 am
Sparky sighed. "Good grief. Where are all these things coming from?" He asked himself calmly.

Skye chuckled darkly. "I want some sake..." She started.

Sparky went completely dead serious. "NO! THE LAST TIME YOU DRANK SAKE YOU INJURED A LITTLE GIRL!" He hit her head. "HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SUCH A THING, SKYE!? WHAT IF YOU WERE TO KILL SOMEBODY! YOUR A SHADOW! YOU CAN'T BE DRUNK!" He backed away from her, offended and sad.

Skye frowned. "I remember... I won't ever drink it again." She said, lowering her head like some sad dog.

Sparky, releived, smiled. "Good girl." He cooed.

Skye narrowed her eyes. Good girl? She thought, resisting the urge to reply to that.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:33 am
"I wonder how Susano's doing,"Kushi stood up straight,"Usually he comes out to train or greet everyone."Kushi went back to tending to her rice garden.Starz looked up at Issun again.

"Well,I geuss we have to go see Susano again.."Issun grumbled crossing his arms again,"He lives closer near the exit of Kamiki in that old wooden house."Issun pointed towards a house that had some training dumbys.Starz nodded and bolted towards that house,accidentaly busting down the door with her head.She was dizzy for a few moments and looked around for Susano.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:35 pm
((Oi, this is really weird. Hope that Sparky, Skye and Gype get some more action too, instead of following Starz and Issun. I followed yer for a reason! *insert pirate scream here*))

Gype trotted back over to Sparky and Skye, tired of following Starz. Feeling that the least she could do for her new-found friends was to help any problems that they had. Going back into her human form, she looked at Skye. Sighing, she asked "What's the matter? I hope you're not upset because of me..."  

ThornySinger
Crew

2,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:56 pm
Skye shook her head. "I'm not upset." She said, frowning.

Sparky elbowed her. "Yes, yes you are."

Skye narrowed her eyes. "No I'm not."

"You're jelous."

Skye blushed. "AM NOT!!!! GYPE IS COOL!" She stood beside Gype. "I rather her be my master then you." Then she turned her head away.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff