Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
~Merry Meet~ The Introduction Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuri66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:45 am
name: Rebecca
Path: Studying to be Wiccan
Dislikes: people who preach to me
Details: I've been studying since this past January.
Personal statement: We may wander, but we are NOT lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:16 am
Name: Lewys, derivitive of Llewellyn.

Truth: Asatru

Likes: Folk music, light jazz, honesty, loyalty, courage, bacon, British Comedy, Viking metal, reading, writing, mead, musical instruments, running, kickboxing, martial arts, Famous Grouse Whiskey, beer, fishing, Norse history and history in general. All that sort of thing.

Dislikes: Ignorance, stupidity, close-minded people, fake people.

Details: I am currently not a member of the Asatru faith, but I am studying the gods, legends and runes so I understand everything. I plan to enter the Asatru faith on Wednesday, December 20th, the day before Winter Solstice. It's rune meditiation for me until then.

Personal Statement: If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven.  

Trollhammarentime

justGhostie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:43 am
Name: Kaitlyn, and my friends in IRL call me Mildred, Millie, or Mil.

Path: A very confuzzled beginning Pagan just starting to look at Wicca and any other path she can get a hold of. (:

Likes: Metal, rock, reading (genres: horror, suspense, psychological thriller, and fantasy ><), drawing, watching anime, my guitar, mythology, ghosts, and cats.

Dislikes: Hypocrites (minus myself, at times), ignorant people, people "overly supportive" of their faith, spiders, bees, lasagna, ghosts, and being alone in my house or other creepy places... xD

Details: How can I like and dislike ghosts you say? Because I'm obsessed with reading ghost stories and staring at my ouija board, but I dislike them because I get freaked out too easily when one is around or if I hear one and such. Also, I wish for all heck I could still see ghosts; around six, I just sort of lost the ability for some reason. I have two cats and a parakeet, too; the cats' names are Jester's Moon and Prince, and the bird's name is Norberd. ^ ^

Personal Statement: Ummmm, if practice makes perfect and nobody's perfect, why practice? (Do not follow this! xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:13 pm
Name: Chibi_revenant (real name is steven though )

Status: well.... newbie i guess... i just joined the guild and right now im reserching about pagan...

Path: from what i have read and heard... i like Electic Pagan the best (even though i have no clue how to pronounce it)...

Likes: well... let's see... this is gonna be a long one... anime, manga, music (rock/metal/dreamscape), video games (new and old), books (ann rice, harry potter, and i love Stephen King novels), learning things ( scientific, and religous... even though i spelt that wrong smile ), helping others in time of need, drawing and writing ( even though i suck), DDR, anything fun really.... and thats about it.

Dislikes: hmm lets see.... ignorant people, people with self-esteem problems, people who argue about something before they know about the subject, people who can't seem to type correctly, snoby people, rude people for no reason, people who shove there beliefs down your throat (need i mention names), and of course... close-minded people who fear any change/ new things....

Details: hmm.. lets see... im funny, open-minded, straight (with the people i hang out with thats something you might want to say), i have a girlfriend whom i am love with and we have been going out for about 2 months now ( i know thats not realy all that long but whatever), i have always loved divination even before i ever heard of pagan, I would like to get into tarrot cards, i have been interested about the pagan belief for about 2 years now, too bad i just found someone to help me 2 days ago ( thanks Jameta)... oh.. and I'm very modest too smile (please tell me you got the irony in that....)

Personal Statement:
If we are all different then doesn't that just make us all the same??... so i say live life the way you want to... not by what other people say... because even if you are being different you are still in essence doing what people tell you to do smile ...  

Un-Hugged Child

Creepy Albino Fish

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:16 am
Name: Summer
Path: Wiccan with a splash of Shamanism
Likes: Cheesecake, lattes, My pony, Snakes, Giraffes (I collect them), animals, the earth, being smart, the internet, anime, fairytales, books, rock music, instrumental music, Lord of the Rings, Fruits Basket.
Dislikes: Hatred, pollution, economis, math, politics,
Details: I'm 16, from Massachusets. I'm just a learning Wiccan. I'm doing what I can to be knowlegable before doing anything. Animal Totems really interest me.
Personal statement: I don't have one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:35 pm

Name: Alice
Path: Wiccan & Jewish (at the moment)
Likes: Faeries, art, Paganism, magick, divination, psychology,
paranormal, music, Renaissance Faires
Dislikes: Whores, posers, just see my profile ;p
Details: I am in highschool and I was raised Jewish and Bat Mitzvahed
and all. I still go to Hebrew school. I have always been infatuated by Pagan
religions and all surrounding it. I am always willing to learn more about
all its subcategories and the like.
Personal Statement: Blessed be. :]

Agent_Starling

The Eastern Sentinel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:50 pm
Name: Lord Advocatus the Deceiver (also known as 'The Advocate')
Path: Christian, Protestant / Occultist (Currently studying Chaos Magic)
Dislikes: Incompetence, ignorance, insolence
Details: I am 15 years old and have been studying the Occult for around four years. I have been a Christian all my life and am now considering practising chaos magic.
Personal Statement: "When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." --Mae West

Great to meet you all!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:08 pm
Name: Jazz (Reality, it's Erin, another name for Ireland, also meaning "Peace" in Gaelic, if I remember correctly.)
Path: Wiccan, Celtic influences
Dislikes: Spiders (In the name of all that is good, I'm horrified of them. gonk ) ; People so ignorant as to push all superstitions aside with out even asking questions; Authority; Any form of boundary.
Details: I'm a chaotic 14 year old, having fun trying to pass by with a horrible job, an.....interesting mother, and a crazy hippie sister. The father in this picture doesn't matter, only that he might take me to South America in the near future. heart
Personal Statement: "Life is not about finding yourself; Life is about creating yourself."

Loved.to.Death

Cherry_Blossom_Butterfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:11 pm
Name: Kodi
Path: Eclectic Pagan
Dislikes:" People who are ignorant of other peoples beliefs
Personal statement: ''Color thee white, for thee is pure.''  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:41 pm
Name: Resari
Status: I have probably been a member for over a year, but I also left Gaia a few days after being accepted here. I presume that makes me an old newbie?
Path: Technically, I go with Eclectic Pagan, but I’m in a constant state of exploration.
Likes: Reading, power metal, writing, folk rock, thunderstorms, psychology, history, politics, and various other things.
Dislikes: Television, immensely delusional people, radicals/fundamentalists, the majority of the Midwest, and I feel obliged to add “various other things” here as well.
Details: I’m a sixteen year old from a small Midwestern town which is not on most maps and is inhabited by intolerant folks and cornfields. Personality wise, I’m often rational and calm, but also distant and cynical. (Clearly any human’s personality is more than a mere four adjectives, but for the sake of making this short… )
Personal Statement: Life is what you make it to be; never let anyone take away your ability to aspire for what you truly desire.  

Snake-On-A-Plane

MysteronKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:51 pm
I actually posted this forever ago, but seeing as I've been off Gaia for months, I might as well do it again:

name: Kevin
Path: Voodoo: It's not bullshit, you know wink
Likes: EATING BABIES AND POKING DOLLS WITH PINS. Juuust joking. I like everything, more or less.
Dislikes: Centipedes, clowns, and people who think rape is a good thing to joke about.
Details: I've been doing this a looong time and I'm not good at explaining it, but I do the best I can.
Personal statement: You do that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:49 pm
Name: Protectress, Robin
Path:more or less pagan.
Likes: uh, lots of stuff. music, my friends, japan, paranormal stuff, etc...
Dislikes: idiots, jerks....etc...never lie to me.
Details: um, i have hardcore christian parents who have no knowledge of my path, so, yeah, kinda limited sometimes....
Personal Statement: The greatest thing there is to learn is just to love and be loved in return.  

Protectress

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:13 pm
Welcome all one thing though I'm not the nice kind that gives baked goods or sweets though I have some syringes filled with Mycobacterium Leprae (bacteria that causes leprosy) if you want some thing from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:58 pm
Name: Edcy. (That's my real name, but you can call me Ed for short.)
Path: you tell me, I sure don't know.
Likes: Poetry, reading, writing, painting, drawing, cooking, camping, spending time with friends and family, and many more things really.
Dislikes: People that judge before they know.
Details: I'm 15, curious about everything. I love anime. Soy bilingue. I like people, and listening to them. (if you ever wanna talk PM me.)
Personal Statement: I got none.  

Edcy

Liberal Prophet

14,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

TheCrazy_writer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:35 pm
Name: Crystal
Path: I am non-denominational so in other words I havent decided yet
Likes: Books, Poetry, Writing, Mythology, Theology, Divinanation, Meditation
Dislikes: Willful ignorance. True ignorance in my opinion is not someone who doesnt know something but someone who refuses to learn
Details: I am 17 and currently exploring various paths and traditions  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces