Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate This RP!!
  1, This sucks!
  2, Still sucks but just a little better than 1
  3, Its ok
  4, This is actually pretty good. I like it.
  5, I cant stop posting its so badass!
View Results

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:37 pm
Bella stud up and smerked at him "i will have nothing to do with that" she pointed to the heap on the gruond, "its ur fault anyway u should of taought her, u realize from lack of teaching she could be dead if it wasnt for sam?! god boy u are simple." Bella stormed off back to the cliff were there things still were.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:50 pm
Nova frowned a bit as Bella lectured Isshuin "Well you can't place the blame on me.. it was me after all that got a bit bike happy and had the bright idea to go up the cliff's edge.." She said "and besides, a fall like that can't kill me, it might hurt me a good deal, but it wouldn't kill me" she said as she looked away stubburnly "You underestimate the power that i possess" she smiled and chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:30 pm
Sam looked back and forth between all the dicussions. When there was a break he steped in. "Well towing the thing is not going to be good. How are we going to explain it to the humans? Anyway it would just slow it down. Nova can ride with you the rest of the way. Sound fair?" He was an Alpha before and his voice carried with that athority, only he didn't know how well it would work after so many years.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:36 pm
Bell was not listening at all and was on the cliff sitting patiently eating her berries and roots.  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:46 pm
Nova let out a sigh, bella hadn't heard what she had said and she looked to Isshuin "maybe its best we just leave it.. it's a lost cause.. and even if you had it repaired i would most likely reck the next one as well..." she said as she dared to kick it agian and jumped away as it let off one last final explosion of steam before finally falling fully apart and dying ".... man..... me and theses.. motorcycles... really don't get along...." she said as she stared at it, daring to stick her tongue out at it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 pm
Sam just smiled and ruffled her hair. "well lets hope this time your not going to drive. It wont be long till we make the next town, and then from their into the mountin range. I have never been there so Im excited to see what this world's mountains are like." He thought on this as he made his way up the cliff and back to the bikes, packing stuff back onto it.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 am
Isshuin grabbed Nova put sat her on the bike. He revved it up and rode up to the cliff. With the press of a small button on the handlebar, small spikes came out of the rims and turned downward. He revved it up and began to ride up the cliff like it was a flat stretch of road. He got to the top and rode slowly past Bella, over the roar of the bike he said to her, "Want a ride cupcake?" He laughed and rode toward his pack at full speed and snatched it up. He put the back on the side bag of the bike. Isshuin looked at Sam, "So how long before we ride off?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:26 pm
Sam tied the last bag on and helped Bella onto the Proud Roar. After he was sure she was sacure he started it up. The thing lived up to its name as it roared to life, falling to a growl as it sat idling. "Right now. We should make the town in time to cheak into a motel or something. Well at least I hope so. You sure you can keep up in that thing?" Sam laughed and peeled out off onto the road leading to the next town. The sun was setting and turned the sky a brilliant pink. The cliffs showed all of nature's beauty as they climbed higher.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm
"hehe more than enough!" Isshuin grabbed Nova and tossed her onto the bike. "Hold on sweet thing!" He revved the bike up and sped off towards Sam catching up in a few seconds. He put his goggles on and veered right as the turns of mountain steepened. He yelled over at Sam, "Hey! Try and keep up!" He sped up infront of Sam and turned kept tight around the corners of the mountains. Isshuin rode fast, looking back to check if Sam had caught up but couldn't see him around the turns. "Hehe oh well!" He revved up and darted through out the turns and was loving it. He felt like a regular landie. He rode faster until he came up to a clearing. He stopped and waited for Sam  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:17 pm
Sam laughed and looked back at Bella. "Hold on! we are gonna take a bit of a detour." Sam took a hard right and into a trail. He dodged tree limbs and skerted rocks before shooting off right over Isshuin, sticking his tounge out before hitting the ground and off onto the road. O he loved this.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:12 pm
"Haha!" Isshuin revved up the bike and it roared loudly. He shot towards Sam coming up from the right and turned quickly left to his side and passed him again. He rode fast down more turns and tight corners then darted on the straight away. He could see a town in the distance. A huge sign read, EAT. Isshuin's mouth watered at the thought of a hot meal. Perhaps clam and oyster stew, or hot whale flank, or a shark fin soup! He rushed towards the sign and stopped at a metallic little hut. It looked like a silver ship with no masts. He parked the bike and shut it off, releasing a huge cloud of steam. He put his goggles up and waited for Sam  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:29 pm
Sam pulled up next to Isshuin, smiling at him. "You are pretty good at driving there for a sea dog. Maybe you will become a land lubber like us eh? As for this place, im looking forward to a nice jucy buger." Sam licked his lips and jumped off the big, going into the resturant.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:12 am
"Govern your tongue!" Isshuin burst out. "There be no lower low than the dark depths of being a pathetic land lubber. I warn you well to never call me by that again." Being a landie was one of the biggest disgraces that could befall a pirate captain. He walked into the little silver building and sat at a table on the opposite side of the table booth. "Hey. umm, Sam, what IS this place? Be it an Inn? Or be it a tavern? Perhaps an ale house? Or maybe even a SALOON!!!!" Isshuin jumped from his seat and marched over to the counter waiting for the waitress. "Hey! Wench! Bring me your richest Ale!" The waitress looked at him in disgust and walked off. She came back with a small cup of sparkly, bubble, ginger ale. "Ah! Thank you lady!" He went into his pants pocket and took out a small leather pouch and tipped her 7 pence and went back to his seat. He sipped the drink, "BAH! There isn't a hint of booze in here! Oh well it's not so bad." He smiled and sipped the drink more.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am
Sam had to stop himself from laughing as they took their seat, and when he commented on how there was no booze he busted out laughing. "That is because this is a dinner! They dont serve booze here." Sam kept laughing and just barely stopped enough to order everyone a good sized burger... well he was having two because of Bella. He ordered her a green salad.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:35 am
"thanks" she said to Sam as they sat there. she hadnt really injoyed the ride. but it was over for the moment  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff