Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Daffodil Movement

Back to Guilds

Guild for the Daffodil Movement, a cancer awareness movement here on Gaia. 

Tags: cancer, awareness, daffodils, daffodil, movement 

Reply Archives [threads from previous years of the event]
TDM 2010 (Stand by for the tying of loose ends) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joker 10mill

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:53 pm
Excuse Miss but how do i uh get a daffodil?My mom's friend has breast cancer and grandpa died of lung cancer 4 years ago.And also can can i join more than two teams?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 pm
Im equipping my daffodils. I made me a delux set. Need one? Just visit Rina. She knows what to do.  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Pixie Sixx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:58 pm
I love this. I'll be joining team Childhood. I'll get my daffodils asap.

Rather coincidental because, in a few weeks, I'll be shaving my head at my schools upcoming St. Baldricks event. It raises awareness and I also gather donations to hand in when I shave me head. I think it's an amazing cause, and I love it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

caked

Mrs_S_Snape
Vice Captain

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Kawaiigurl101
Excuse Miss but how do i uh get a daffodil?My mom's friend has breast cancer and grandpa died of lung cancer 4 years ago.And also can can i join more than two teams?

User ImageThe Daffodil Movement 2010

Daffodils themselves can be found in towns or on the marketplace. But you can send a trade to the event mule asking for a free bouquet.

As for teams, you can only really join one but you are welcome to putting multiple ribbons in your signature.
Team Melanoma User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:19 pm
Excuse me, but what is the HQ?
I want to post what team I'd like to be on but I'm not sure where/what the HQ is.

caked

x The Prideful Princess x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:46 pm
My father died from a form of Lucimia, and my mom's friend from lung. And my mom's OTHER friend from I have no clue.
I will.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:55 pm
Kawaiigurl101

I can make you a deluxe bouquet, with the pink and white trimmings of the two cancers you mentioned. Let me know if you'd like me to make you one. (Free of course, I love anyone supporting this cause!)  

Pixie Sixx

Mrs_S_Snape
Vice Captain

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:57 pm
caked
Excuse me, but what is the HQ?
I want to post what team I'd like to be on but I'm not sure where/what the HQ is.

On the first page of this thread, is a post dedicated to teams. You can click on the ribbon of the team you want to join and it will take you to that teams thread for the event. They are also located in the guild forums, under the heading 'team threads'.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:22 pm
ill join any tem, it makes no difference to me  

Quinn in the Box

Newbie Noob

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Mrs_S_Snape
Vice Captain

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm
Simply_Kiyoshi09-
ill join any tem, it makes no difference to me

Well, with your current avatar, you'd fit right in with either Team Brain or Team Melanoma. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm
Fight Cancer!

Ever since,My grandma died of Lung cancer.I was heartbroken.I wished Cancer would have a cure...I have hope.I want to join & I will!GO DAFFODILS!

cjamm

enjoylife444

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm
What a great cause smile I am not sure which team to join since I have had multiple experiences. I only have a blue banquet though, anyone know how to get more of a different color?

Thanks again <3 and please feel free to pm to talk if you would like and also good luck to all teams! (:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:30 pm
I will join team Lung. I know several families whose lives were ripped apart by the lung cancer.  

Plague Mother

Dedicated Exhibitionist

31,500 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Mrs_S_Snape
Vice Captain

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:32 pm
enjoylife444
What a great cause smile I am not sure which team to join since I have had multiple experiences. I only have a blue banquet though, anyone know how to get more of a different color?

Thanks again <3 and please feel free to pm to talk if you would like and also good luck to all teams! (:

To get a bouquet of daffodils in a different color, you can go in towns and collect them or buy them off the marketplace. Or you can send the event mule a trade and I'm sure she'd be happy to sent you a bouquet in a different color. ^^

Archives [threads from previous years of the event]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff