Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image

I'm Kai, nice to meet you"
That's all Kai had to say, he couldn't think of anything else at all to say.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:06 pm
"Likewise." I looked around. " What exactly brings you here to the cafe?" I pointed to the clock. It was closing time. I also just remembered I had to go get Kuragari soon.  

The_Spirit_Within_Me

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image

"Well..i got kind of hungry"
Kai freezes then thinks as his stomach starts to grumble harder and louder than before.
Aw man...i got so focused on talked to Spirit, I forgot to get something to eat"Umm..one second please"
"Waiter! The regular please!"
Finally the "regular" comes, witch is coffee with coffee cake, a big chocolate chip muffin, and pancakes.
"You want anything? Anything at all?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:18 pm
I looked down at the food. "That's a lot of food." i said. I too also had a big appetite but today I wasn't rlly hungry. "I got to head out soon,but i guess another coffee will be fine."i grinned. ok this is another chance try not to blow this time.  

The_Spirit_Within_Me

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

"Waiter! Coffee please!"
The Waiter brings Kai the coffee.
"Here you go"
Kai says, smiling at her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:25 pm
"hey thanks,i could of gotten it my own you know." I took the coffee. Gripping it in my hands,I looked down at it."This time I won't try to burn the coffee."I joked.ok ok I'm not the best at making jokes,if i was i would of been a comedian by now.  

The_Spirit_Within_Me

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image

"Heh..no problem.."
Kai said, giggling a little at that last comment

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image I took a sip of my coffee,looking out the window.It was really dark out now.And here I am sitting here making a new friend for once,but I can't stay for long Kuragari wanted to get out.That stubborn bird has to go out or he will be like hell with feathers.Well then again..he already is. I began to stand up. "It was nice talking with you,but I got to head to my dorm right now."

The_Spirit_Within_Me

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

"Oh, okay well..nice meeting you, bye!"
Kai waved to Spirit as she walked out of the cafe.
Maybe i should go see what Liesolette is up to..
Kai walks up to Liesolette's dorm and knocks a few times, hoping some one would answer.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:49 pm
I walked to my dorm and turned the doorknob. Once i opened the door Kuragari flew right onto my shoulder. "I can see you were waiting for me." i grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I walked up to the enterance of the academy and opened the door. Once Kuragari felt the cold fresh night time air blew on his feathers,he jumped off my shoulder and flew up into the night time sky. I kept my eye on Kuragari. "Not so high,you don't want to attract any attention." i shouted. Kuragari flew down on a branch from a tree near by. I walked up to him.
I took my bag off of my shoulders and zipped it open. I took a bag out full of food. I looked at Kuragari from the corner of my eye. The bird was turning his head in curiousity. I grabbed a hand full. "Think fast!" i shouted throwing the food up into the air. Kuragari leaped off of the branch and useing his light speed,he caught every piece of food before it descended down to the ground. After he landed onto my shoulder again. I scratched his head. "Very good,your improving." I whispered.

The_Spirit_Within_Me

Akatsuki Yuki the Slayer

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm
User name-akatsuki yuki the slayer
Character name-Harmony
Gender-female
race-Elf
age-16
picture (anime)-User Image
likes-drawing,writing, poems,kids,animals and swimming
dislikes-people who try to hurt my friends,being in the sun too long and not being able to help bio- Dorm # you want and on what floor (floors A B and C 12 dorms for Each)-A1  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:22 pm
Harmony walks into her new dorm room and unpacked her belongings. Once everything was in place she decided to go out for a walk and explore, she left out of her room and out of the dorm then started her walk slowly to take in what would be her new home. 'I wonder where everyone is?' she thought curiously.  

Akatsuki Yuki the Slayer

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100

-Sweetest Serenade-
Vice Captain

Beloved Fatcat

13,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm
Lieosolette walked back to her dorm room with a bag of black magic books in right hand. When she saw kai she ran up to him as fast as she could. "Stalker much?" She asked him wondering if this would make her a hypocrite because she went to his room. "I came by eatlier but you wern't there, so I went to the library." She told him not able to think of anything else to say.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 am
User Image

"Well...just wanted to see how you were doing, and..I got pretty bored so i thought You could entertain me or something.."  

OhMyDayum
Crew

O.G. Sex Symbol

_XxX_HELL PRINCESS_XxX_

300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 pm
Yuzu sat in her dorm. She looked out the window and quietly thought about the demons that are tracking her down. "If i stay here.......they'll come..........." she murmured quietly  
Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff