Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Pirates! ~A fantasy rp~ (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 pm
A smirk touched his lips as the pirate backed down. "Your lucky it wasn't laced with poison this time." He whispered walking past the man as he moved towards the capitain. Her order made him look up at her and glare lightly. "You hired me to defend you not do silly chores." He retorted leaning against the left side of the boat casually. Feeling a small trickle of blood glide softly down his cheek he licked his finger and wiped it away glancing towards the open sea.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Nova smiled as Isshuin got right to where she told him to but then turned to shadow "yes that was then and this is now. Your job was to get me on this ship, and you did, and your other job was to fend off those other pirates, but now that your here you might as well make yourself usefull and do as i say" she said "i'll throw in some extra pay" she added in at the end, not even paying that close of attention as she sailed the boat north.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:07 am
He glared at her then sighed and looked back to the sky. "Then why not give him the cleaning job, im a killer not a maid. Atleast I can make myself useful on that mast... he'll probably just find some harpy or what ever to steal his heart. Or lead us into a rock in his drunk slander.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:47 pm
With immense peed Isshuin threw a barrage of knives down around the assassin. "Eat Barnacle!" He cursed to himself and looked out back onto the sea. The was a small, shadowed lump on the horizon. He called down "Miss Nova!! Land HOO!!!!" They were racing up on the shores of this island. It was a small port town, no boats in the dock. There were very few people walking about and those who were, well they didnt look the healthiest. Their clothes was in tatters and there were crowds of people fighting over food scraps.  

Requiem_Dragon

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:37 am
Jumping to the side he watched as the knives landed at his feet and debated retaliating the attack. "Idiot wants to die doesnt he." He growled picking up the knives and dropping them over board. "Hope those weren't gifts or of importance." He called holding one more to drop over when the man looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 pm
Nova sighed and walked back out to them, taking the knife from Shadow "now now" she said as they continued to sail toward the island. Taking the knife with her she went back to the wheel and looked at her map, this was the island that she was looking for "Perfect" she said under her breath as she looked up toward the island "We will dock here for the night, don't get lost, we will set sail first thing tomorrow morning" She said as she brought the ship gently in to the docks.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 am
Isshuin hopped down from the Crow's nest and walked past the assassin, winking at him, and made his way off the ship. He jumped into the sand and hugged the land, "Oh how this sea dog missed the land." He hopped around the beach and ran off to find fire wood. He said to himself, "Perhaps a nice fire would do us all some good." He picked up some palm tree leaves that had fallen and some charred wood that was on the floor. There were hold all over the ground. There was no mistaking it, pirates were here some time or another. And they were looking for something. But what?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:27 pm
Shadow snarled under his breath and jumpped off the boat happy the rest of that fools knives were atleast 20feet under water. "im going for a walk if you dont mind boss,if im around this idiot any longer im afraid you wont have a deck hand anymore and i refuse to do anything to diminish my pay."  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm
Nova shook her head as her crew went off onto the island and began to look over her map once more. This was the correct island all right. She looked up at the island. They would have to find something on this island, though the item was hard to make out on the map. She put the map away again and got off the boat and looked around, not bothering to look at her small crew.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 am
Isshuin began scanning the island to see what he could find. There was some sort of commotion over what? He scanned one of the holes in the ground and there was a small hint of gold in the sand. He jumped into the hole and dug up a handful of gold pence. "Oh.....my....god..." He continued to dig and kept pulling up handfuls of gold. He couldn't belive his discovery. He jumped out of the hole and jumped into one further away. He jumped down and began digging up more and more gold. "what IS this place?" the gold just kept coming. We were bloody rich scoundrels!! He jumped up onto a tree and and cut down a few leaves making sacks from them. He filled these sacks with the gold he found and walked back to the ship with 6 bags of gold. He set them down on the deck and the ship shook, now tilting from the weight. The ship made a loud creaking noise as it leaned to the left.  

Requiem_Dragon

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 pm
Lathurian looked over the island that they had sighted. He had taken great care to hide the main ship from them. Anna was at his side as usual but he paid her little attention. "He has led us to them, as I knew he would. Now we just need to stay out of sight for the time being and hope for the best. The woman can fly so trying to capture he is out of the question. Unless you want to kill her Anna. That I have no problem with." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and looked back out to the island in an instant. There were many possibilities. They could burn their ship, leaving them stranded unless they joined their crew. He douted the woman could fly far enough to find land or ship. This island was too far away from anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 am
Aiden wrapped his jacket around him turning back towards the shore ignoring the pirate that was rushing to get as much gold as he could on the boat. He never understood the reason for risking your life for what you could make on land and in small tasks, moving farther up the shore he spotted Nova and nodded to her. "Hows the treck looking cap'n" He asked sighing glancing at the map. "If you want i can circle the island and chart it out on a peice of parchment?" Aiden offered this simply bored of having to stand around waiting. "Least that would give me something to do."  

Issac Avvyien

Requiem_Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:47 am
Isshuin rushed back and forth between the boat and the island and brought back as much gold as possible. He tried to keep the boat even and tried to keep it from tilting over. He ran mora and more gold back and forth. As he went for another batch he noticed there was no more gold in the craters. "What th- whered it all go?!" He searched more and more for more gold deposits but found nothing. "Ah well we have enough to buy our own island!" He laughed heartily the tried to remember what he came out here for. "What was i.......OH! Firewood!" He took out a knife and began carving the wet bark off of trees getting to the dry tinder inside. He brought the wood and tinder to the ship and dug a sand pit. Tossing all the wood into the pit, he grabbed a pair of knifes and began running them against each other to make spark, and soon enough made a fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:02 pm
Anna smiled at her captin. "wat ever you want Cap-a-tin-o " she sprang onto the railing. her palms glowing hot.  

PaYg

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:22 am
Lathurian looked out at Nova's ship for an instant more before nodding to Anna. "Burn it down. They will have no place to run then. We will be going in alone so expect a fight." The little ship they were in sped up quickly, even though there was no wind. Lathurian was indeed very powerful, but he wanted to keep ready for a fight. His power taxed him deeply, even for little things as moving a small ship. He needed to be ready or would die.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff