Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Love Is A Song That Never Ends [OPEN!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Yura whirled. ~Okay~ She thought, biting her lower lip. ~ It's not routine, but it'll be okay...~ She walked into the school, lost in her thoughts. ~ First day, last year. Get through i- ~ Her thoughts were interrupted when she ran into someone. ~ No. NoNoNoNoNoNoNo.~ She hissed internally. "I apologize, I wasn't watching where I was..." She blinked...a freshman? She started the first day of her last year...running into a freshman. ~ That's great Yura, show them how it's done.~ She thought sarcastically. She turned her attention to the girl now, taking in details. A small smile curved her lips. "First day?" She guessed, gesturing towards the band-aids on the girls knees.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:55 pm
User Name:Chris944
Character Name:Victor
Lover:None yet
Short Bio:Victor is normaly closed off from others, always seeming hurt about his past...
APP:User Image
Pet(s):None
PEt(s) APP:  

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:57 pm
((Sorry if i'm supposed to wait until someone says "Accepted" If so just tell me to delete this sweatdrop ))

User Image

Victor walked into the town, carrying a bag in one hand and a jacket in the other. He looked around, knowing he's be cut off from everyone else because he was new... He started to walk down a random street, looking for some hotel or something to check in to.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image
Yura blinked, as the warning bell rang. "Well, gotta go." She muttered. Not waiting for the girl's response, she started off to class, then stopped. ~Oh what's the point?~ She thought. The first day of school was a day for people to check out the competition, make friends, and just chill. The only bad part is that they walk home with a binder's worth of papers for their guardians to sign.
~ It all sounds bad to me~ She thought, turning down a corridor that most certainly did not lead to her first class. ~Coffee sounds good right about now...~
She left the school. It was simple really, just look like you have somewhere to go and no one thinks twice about stopping you. Leaving her car in the school parking lot, she set out.~Too much cream and too much sugar~ She thought, practically drooling.  

Sardonic Excitement

XxEternalKissxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:09 pm
XxHorridSmexAddictionxX
User Image
Yura whirled. ~Okay~ She thought, biting her lower lip. ~ It's not routine, but it'll be okay...~ She walked into the school, lost in her thoughts. ~ First day, last year. Get through i- ~ Her thoughts were interrupted when she ran into someone. ~ No. NoNoNoNoNoNoNo.~ She hissed internally. "I apologize, I wasn't watching where I was..." She blinked...a freshman? She started the first day of her last year...running into a freshman. ~ That's great Yura, show them how it's done.~ She thought sarcastically. She turned her attention to the girl now, taking in details. A small smile curved her lips. "First day?" She guessed, gesturing towards the band-aids on the girls knees.

"oof!"

She exclaimed when the other girl ran into her. It was nothing new for Sara. she was used to being run into. She was about to tell the girl is was okay before she heard the bell ring.

"Oh no...."

She had no idea where her class was. She let out a sigh and started heading down the halls. She guessed she was going ot be late on the first day after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

Yura hummed softly to herself, walking through alleyways that she'd walked her whole life, crossing streets she'd crossed too many times to count. She had spotted her favorite cyber cafe, when she also spotted something else...ur- someone else. His hair was pale...and he kind of looked as if he was on a mission. He might've been her age, maybe older. ~Strange...it seems this town is seeing less and less familiar faces...and more new ones.~ She stopped to watch him.~ Or just you...~ She snickered, chortling a bit.  

Sardonic Excitement

Sarafina_Clearwater

Newbie Member

3,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:01 pm
Hi my name is Nakari Namakazi and i am a neko
User Image
hi like me now *hisses at u* fiesty arent i  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:02 pm
Black Wolf8991
((Sorry if i'm supposed to wait until someone says "Accepted" If so just tell me to delete this sweatdrop ))

User Image

Victor walked into the town, carrying a bag in one hand and a jacket in the other. He looked around, knowing he's be cut off from everyone else because he was new... He started to walk down a random street, looking for some hotel or something to check in to.

*shyly i walk up 2 u* Hi Victor I am Nekari how r u if u need 2 u can come stay at my parents mansion there is plenty of room  

Sarafina_Clearwater

Newbie Member

3,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:18 pm
User Name: Kaija_14
Character Name: Rei Takanaka
Lover: None at Moment
Short Bio: She just moved here and is starting school soon, she has lived in the country all her life and has never lived in a town before. Rei had just turned fifteen and her parents wanted to get her into a public school for high school courses.
APP: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pet(s): Nope
PEt(s) APP: Nope  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:33 pm
User Name: kinzy15
Character Name: azura
Lover: not at the moment
Short Bio: shes always alone,travels to place to place when she is sad
APP: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pet(s): nope
PEt(s) APP nope  

kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:02 pm
Rei walked with a tote bag in both her hands, carring it in front of her. My first day, man i hate school! she thought to herself. Rei wanted nothing more than to be home schooled, away from the people of this town as much as possible. "Why did he want to move here, of all places!" Rei muttered to herself and then walked quietly the rest of the way to school.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:09 pm
azura walks to the new school "i hate this so much, stupid aunt making me go to school" she looked around and sighed  

kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:13 pm
Rei was close enough to see all the other student mingling and hustling to their morning classes She entered the school complex gate and leaned against the wall of the building. "I dislike the morning classes, why is school so early anyways?" Rei looked up at the barely raised sun in the sky and sighed, is this going to be the worst day of my life?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:22 pm
azura walked into class looking around and sat in a random chair  

kinzy15

Blessed Cultist

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:51 pm
Rei looked at her pocket watch and began heading for the door with the last of the student heading to first period. Why now, in the middle of the year? She reached her destination and slid the door open, peered inside, and walked to the desk closest to the window that was open.  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff