Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Tokolosh'Watoto-Announcements and Tinkering! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This thing is still alive?
  Goblins are hard to kill, babe <3
View Results

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:52 pm
LABYRINTH PRIDE.
HOLY FREAKING MILK CHOCOLATE STOCKING SUFFERS.

DAVID BOWIE IS MY GOD.

I MUST DO SOMETHING HERE.

IT IS MANDATORY FOR MY EXISTENCE.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 pm
The Labyrinth Pride calls to you...Join uuuuuuusssss. >3~ heart  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:44 pm
Rags: -smiles happily and does a small trot in a circle although none of you ever saw that!-

and that reply is going to com I promise Avid; just I currently have a headache Xd;;  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm
X3 No worries. I've waited this long, I can wait for a headache to pass.

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 pm
;_;

I'm soooorry  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:01 pm
-snuggles- No worries! heart  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm
8DDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 am
DDDD8  

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:30 am
Geei :: **saunters through**  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 pm
Hey Syrius X3 <333  

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:13 pm
FINALLY I tagged you Avid 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:20 am
-bumps-  

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

Tokoloshwatoto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:26 pm

As the Pm's come in, verifying who's still in and who's moved on, the member list will be updated. As for now, we have this list of our verified members.

Name: Krioni
User Image
Rank Desired: Moto'kundi
Why: He has more energy than should be legal. o.o Also, he lacks the brawn for being a Ludo, or the sly cunning needed for Hoggles.
Personality: Krioni is perfectly content minding his own business, entertaining himself, and keeping himself fed, but sounds of distress or crying makes him uncomfortable. As such, he is the sort who would try to bring a smile to someone's face if they're upset or at least lessen the burden of whatever emotion their wallowing in; or tend to whatever hurts there are that are causing those suffering to cry out in pain or distress. Very expressive, he sort of wears his emotions on his sleeve. Krioni doesn't do angry or sad well, getting over those as soon as he can manage. Life's too short to be all gloom and sorrow. Have fun, run around, make a little noise!
Bio: First born of a litter litter of two to between rogues, Krioni and his sister lived contently with both parents. As they grew, the youngster just couldn't seem to keep still. He would wander off and disappear for hours, and sometimes upwards of a day or two when he got a little older, which worried his mother and sister to no end. His father didn't pay much mind, so long as he returned it was all good, as he hadn't been all that different when he was a youngster. When it came time for Krioni to transition into adolescence, his energy hadn't waned. At first, it took him a while to get the hang of hunting for himself, he kept jumping the gun and startling potential prey too soon, but once he learned how to manage his timing his skills got to be decent enough to keep himself fed. He loved his family, but their wandering pace was too slow for his tastes. He set out on his own. For a time he settled into a stretch of land that was predominantly covered in long grasses, most of which was over his head. During his stint there, Krioni picked up the habit of sometimes jumping as he walked, think like a rabbit or deer, a habit which he still has when his vision gets obscured by grasses or shrubs, or obstacles, or even if he's just feeling particularly energetic. He grew tired of living alone and sought out some place that just resonated with him...And before he knew it, voila!
Username: Avid_RPer18

Name: Waa'Sesere
User Image
Rank Desired: Cub / Mtoto
Why: ...she's a cub? 83
Personality: A creative, but often easily distracted cub, Waa'Sesere is a born crafter, but she finds it hard to to stick to one medium. Using needles like her mother taught her gives way to jewelery making, which is replaced by creating plant wreathes and the cycle goes on. She is constantly changing what medium she's using. She gets half-good at something and changes for something different, out of boredom or lack of attention span it's not obvious yet.
Quiet, not from shyness but her mind is usually wrapped up in something more important, like planning her next project.
Bio: Born from a fling, Waa'Sesere is a dedicated pride member and aims for a good rank for herself and a good family for when she's older. Living with her siblings and mother, she's content with her life as it is.
Username: Velveteen Angel

Name: Geei
User Image
Rank Desired: Ludo
Why: She's very large and tough as nails.
Personality: Large sly trickster, Geei is well known for sneaking around and playing pranks on any one she can, due to her large size she usually gets away with any prank she has pulled as she has the muscles to back up her 'attacks', she can be a sly little trouble maker though she is over all loyal to her pride.
Bio: Geei was born and raised in the pride, she grew up knowing the look after number one. She always makes sure her own stomach is full, she never shares and she has worked her butt off to bulk out her already impressive size. Despite taking the rank of 'Ludo' she is keen of mind and sharp as a tooth pick. She's always looked for a way to gain a higher rank and though her ambition has never really gotten her any where she knows how to manipulate those stupider than her and can usually convince them to helpher with her more elaborate pranks.
Username: Syrius Lionwing

Name: Alitaka
User Image
Rank Desired: babe
Why: He's one of the single most pursuasive little tricksters the face of this earth has ever known.
Personality: Even as a pup Alitaka was a sly little thing, loving little more than to play games and trick others. This seems to come particularly in handy when he gets hungry, and tends to trick others into hunting for him. All in all he's a rough little creature, and considering his back ground it's understandable. He was forced to grow up far too quickly, but with the help of Rags, he's grown up good and proper.
Bio: When Alitaka was born, the poor little pup showed no signs of life. He did not move, he did not seem to breathe. He was cast away from the litter, pushed to the fringes of the den, and later, cast out into the grasses. But some god or another must have had their eye on him. That very night a lioness had her own litter, and as she was mourning her loss, she happened to stumble upon a little heap of fur, green as the grasses and dotted with stars. She nursed the pup to health, but when time came for the lioness to rejoin her pride, the pup could not come. He was given to a pair of jackles, whom he prompty ran away from once able to. He never forgot the lioness, and sometimes the little dog will raise his voice in the dead of night, wondering if he will hear her answer. The time came when another lioness answered, and it was she who brought him to this pride. Now, he depends on no one, and seems to have withdrawn from every one.
Username: CoyoteSparrow

User Image
Age: I've never been very good at this one >_> so um... adult and besides; don't you know it's rude and stupid to ask a lady her age? -shakes head sadly- XD
Rank Desired: Crafter (specifically making clothes)
Why: Because she comes from a long line of sewing lionesses and she believes that this task is so much a part of her that she's even sewn herself up.
Personality: Stoffpuppe (or rags as she's more commonly known) likes getting a kick out of people. She does quite a bit of things for the shock value. And when she's in the mood for it; she does dangerous possibly stupid things becuase she's found she has quite a liking for pain.
Bio: Rags is at the top of the food chain right under the royal family. She was intensely in love with the old king and only left the pride to go and get cubs because the king had requested for her to bring in new blood. The only problem was; when she came back; he'd died. But because she held such high favor with the old king; she holds just as much favor with the new one. And can often be seen yelling at him and pushing him around more in a motherly way if anything. Most of the pride members were actually surprised to see that the cubs weren't the kings
Username: Poisin Ivy Josephine

Well, I've got to head to work, but I'll be back soon to finish it up ^^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:36 pm
-cough!-
That was not the image I meant to select for Waa. Can you replace it with this image?
(Those items are unofficial and were part of an app I was working on, so they shouldn't be used at all. I must have grabbed the wrong link when I went to get her updated image XD;;; )

Velveteen Angel

Poisin Ivy Josephine

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm
Rags: -stares at that blue baby in Velvie's sig-

ALSO ALSO ALSO XD;;; Our smart leader forgot the OTHEr member I have in the guild. Loser -_-  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff