Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Schools of the Border (Accepting Needs People!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the story?
  What the hell?
  Seen better...
  Pretty good ... *nods head*
  Wow you're an RP god
View Results

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
Nights laughed, "That's the point, your not suppose to say no"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image

Alucard laughe d moving closer to her "Maybe I should show you a little more of me"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:32 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Rubbing her head, Kirra smiled at the actions of the two. They weren't half bad for people living on this side of the border. Jeral even apologized for being rude to the guardian, which was a major plus. Things were turning out for the better after all.
"There were no lies in what I just said. I do attend a school on the other side of the border, just not a music school. Hell, I don't even know where the closest music acadamy is. Everything else was true. You do have talent, both musical and unatural."
Kirra realized she was still holding her naginata. With it no longer being needed, she tossed it into the air and it vanished into a mist of darkness. It would definately make the setting more comfortable for all parties.
After her explination about the school and Jeral's talents, Kirra thought about what the boy had said. Though the chances were slim, he could have a point. Based on outwardly looks, he was where he belonged, but the powers he had told a different story. It's worth a shot. Kirra thought to herself as she stood up.
"Could you two come with me? You may be right about being on the wrong side and it would be rude of me to not at least try to help you find the truth."
She walked over to where Micheal's clone stood, giving him a respectfull bow. "I know you've heard most of what we've been discussing, so I find no reason in reppeating it. Would you be able to figure out for us which side of the border Jeral and Telos belong on?"

but on the light of the future you wish to create

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

Draven was utterly confused. He did not know what context he was using when he said that. A really dead end statement for Draven. " Yours and theirs? What? What are you talking about? "  

ArcLiberator

900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm
Jeral watched as the naginata disappeared. And got up to follow Kiira, refraining from pointing out his scar and ability to read her completely by her aura. As Kiira asked Jeral felt something ping into his radar. It was most likely nothing but it had him looking around.

Telos had giggled as she admitted to their side and followed behind Jeral. As Jeral looked around she found herself looking around. It had been a few minutes after the song. A larger demon could be inbound to attack them after having sent a lesser demon to scout out the source of the music. Telos vouched to return to secondary form and stood at Jeral's back watching.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image
Nights laughed as well. She grinned, "You say, you say maybe. Why not do?" She questioned and started to run swiftly toward the forest, she stopped though before entering. "Catch me if you can" She said and slipped off her shoes so she could run faster and swiftly took off. She ran over thick vines, and trees that tried to grab her away into the wildness.

Nights of Nyx

Asher Gaith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:12 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx M i c h a e l

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx"In a place like this..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"... You'll never know what's ahead."

Michael patiently explained his statement earlier on to the child, "Your people, human. Humans and the people of the other side in this border. You all wished for me to be here, therefore granted." It might be too plain once again for an answer, but he knew the kid was smart enough to decipher it.

While on the other side, shadow Michael nodded to Kirra, "Originally from the Human side." He said softly with his normal velvety soothing voice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm
Do not set your sights on the darkness of the past that has been...

User Image

Kirra nodded her understanding to the angel's reply. Her first qestion was only the first of many, each new question based off the answer of the previous one. "Seeing what you have of his capabilities, would you find it feesable to have him relocated to the other side, considering the fact that his abilities are unatural for one of this side?" Thinking that Micheal might be too quick in deciding on an answer to this question, Kirra went into a bit more detail.
"Take into consideration also the people that he would be near if he stays on this side. He may have been able to hide his abilities thus far, but with the curiosity of the humans growing, it may only be a matter of time before he is descovered by someone less aware of a second kind. If that happens, reactions could be mixxed. They may become fearful of him and try to dispose of him, or they could become more curious and try to explore deeper into a world they don't even know exists, thus causing more problems. The decission is yours, but my personal opinion is that he would be safer with people who can understand him."

but on the light of the future you wish to create

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:00 am
Jeral and Telos tapped Kiira on the shoulder.

"We have more important matters to deal with." They said in unison.

From the forest Jeral could see the aura of something possibly Abyssal. If so he'd be more than out of breath after this. Jeral slides a small black cylinder out of his pocket and squeezes it turns out to be a collapsible cane. You can hear the cracking of trees. Then it bursts out of the forest and into the clearing scanning the area for it's target. The beast is about 10 feet long 4 feet high much bigger than the Weird that had attacked them earlier. You hear Jeral mutter something and the cane glows a bright white and is visible even to those who can't see auras.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((By the way I'm thinking he thinks we are already on the Supernatural side of the border, Angel. To clarify she's on our side Micheal, her work would permit her the crossing of the border.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Alucard sighed and sprinted after her in his sights "Not fast enough"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Nights laughed and jumped into the trees, and continued to jump from tree to tree. She looked down and saw Alucard and grinned. She knew he could easily catch her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

Alucard disappeared and then his blue hair blew past her and then he stood infront of her holding her by his arms in a hug "I got you nights"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:30 pm
User Image
Nights laughed, "Guess you did." She said and smiled. It felt good to be, almost cared for, again. She hugged him back. "Why do you have blue hair?" She asked out of a sudden.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

"It was a spiritual thing... Vampires believe the colour of your hair reflects the type of vampire you are... Mine is blue so I am a calm but unstable personality with a look of beauty to the world... like the sea" Alucard smiled  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image
Nights nodded, at first not understand but then got it. "Okay, so if I was a vampire, and my hair is silver, how would I be." She asked.

Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff