Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Sonia stood on her branch. The angel was walking back her way. She needed to hide and quickly at the risk of being discovered. Who knew if this angel was one of the Light clan's ambassadors or just a rogue. Either way, Sonia wasn't willing to risk it. She felt her burnt red wings shuffle beneath her windbreaker, ready for action at any moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:45 pm
Emily froze at the sight of an angel. Never in her life had she seen another angel. She thought that maybe they had finally come to take her home. A huge smile comes across her face and she yells, "HELLO!!!!!" She starts to jog over to her waving to her.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:50 pm
The moment the other angel took a step towards her, Sonia almost involuntarily leaped from the branch. If she were anything other than a winged being, she would have hit the ground hard, but instead, her red auburn wings snapped open and caught her. She landed softly and began to bolt. She would only fly if this angel chased incessantly since humans weren't used to seeing flying people.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm
(hey i am goint to go to bed. sorry. lol you can continue but not to far. i dont want to be left out in my own story.  

Spicerelf

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm
Emily watches her go screaming, "NO wait! Don't leave me!" She feels sadness creep over her as her watched maybe her only chance at freedom fly away. She wished to join her in th sky, up so high, but she couldn't. The thought of what could happen if the Shadows found her sent a shiver down her spine.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:03 pm
(g'night)

Sonia faltered in her step and looked behind her. This angel looked different than most angels who saw her cursed-colored wings... she looked desperate. As if she hadn't even noticed the wings. Sonia slowed her pace and turned back. The angel didn't look dangerous... and if she turned to be otherwise, Sonia had her wings and her skills. "What do you want from me?" she asked, revealing no emotion.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:04 pm
adrienna finished healing vin before slumping backwards against the bath her eyes closed. i didn't have as much energy and i thought. she thought as she sat with her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 pm
Emily watches the angel strangely come back. Ignoring her question she simply whispers, "Your really here...your a real angel..." She smiles gazing at her wonderful red wings. 'wow' She thought.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:16 pm
Sonia lifted an eyebrow at her inquiry being cast aside, but let it pass. This angel obviously hadn't been near the Light clan for a while if she didn't recognize one of the clan's most wanted "criminals." "As are you, apparently." Sonia replied. As Sonia came closer, she become more and more anxious, her eyes darting nervously towards almost anything that moved in her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:28 pm
Emily snaps back to reality realizing that she looked like an idoit. "Sorry... Umm its just I've never seen another angel before..." She looks shyly down. "Wait...how did you know I was an angel? My wings are not showing."  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-xSHADOW-X_X-FIREx-x

Romantic Lover

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:37 am
User Name:vladimir blood moon
Name: fang
Element: shadow
Species: a mix of dragon and elf
Sexuality: straight
Background: fang was torteredsence he was a baby and fore the last 4 years he ascaped and ben wondering the world looking for a home then he found a old elf town and he asked arownd for his parents thay sayed thay live in flores the city of elves whin he gits there he findes his parents but his fathere is dead his muther the day after he got there she dyed by a hartatack and left him evry thang he then muved to love town to start a real live first to fined a job
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:48 pm
Sonia met the angel's eyes without looking away, "It is a bit obvious by your features and your way of moving. A pureblooded angel is easy to spot a mile away for someone who is only half." she replied, looking away when she said "half". This angel was apparently not looking to kill her and bring her back to the Light clan, so she did not feel any immediate danger.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:21 pm
Emily looks at the angel as she speaks noting the way she speaks of herself. "Your a half-angel? I didn't know there was such thing. I...wouldn't call me a pure white angel. Well...at least not anymore."She looks down, then realizes something. "Hey if you can tell if I am a angel do you think people of the Shadow could notice me?"She says panicing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 pm
"Why would the Shadow clan be mixing themselves up with an angel that wasn't pureblooded? Besides, the only reason I am able to tell is, one, I am half-angel. Two, I was trained to hunt down angels... though not necessarily for killing purposes." Sonia replied, realizing that this angel wasn't just innocent, she was dead scared. Sonia had noticed the way she had blanched at the Shadow clan's mention.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:31 pm
Vin sat up slowly and sighed. he looked at her and said" well, turnes out you do need rest dont you?" he let out a small smile.

Drago walked in to town and seen that one of the buildings was missing a wall. He though to himself -what in the world happened here. wonder if Vin is ok?- he then yelled out "hey, where is everyone?"  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff