Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm
Zeroki went to shake the hand that was presented to him. His skin was icy, even more so than most vampires
"Zeroki. A pleasure."

Before he could say anything else, he was bowled over by another student. He quickly rolled to his feet.
"In a hurry much?" He said while dusting himself off, his voice dripping with sarcasm as he eyed the girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:24 pm
Raine chuckled and turned and quickly dived into the water, enjoying it's slight warmth due to the hot summer months they had had. Her undergarments provided little cover but at least in case any did happen to stumble on them, she wouldn't die of embarrassment  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 pm
Vale stripped off his pants and dove in after her. As he surfaced Vale puts his arms around Raine, holding her close in the warm waters of their secret hiding place. Last time they were here he told her he was gonna have to stay in the lands of the underworld. He spent his nights as king thinking of the small secluded place, they would always go to after a long hard day of school. In truth she was the only reason he stayed there. They never taught him anything new. Most of the history mentioned him, though not directly. He was the good Samaritan of many stories, the unnamed bystander who saved the people, or the adviser to the ruler of legend. He always had a hand in shaping events. Or at least Pel did.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:08 am
Raine sighed in happy contentment as she wrapped her arms around him in turn, she had truly missed this. It had been a long summer with only seeing him maybe once a month or so, maybe for a full day if she got lucky but she was just glad to have him in her arms right then. she never realized how much she really needed him in her life, he was the one thing that helped keep her sane  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:29 am
Vale held her tightly waiting for something to interrupt the two of them. How many times in the past had it happened. He sighed happily after a minute, safe in the thought he'd destroy whatever was stupid enough to intrude on them. Vale held Raine close as they drifted around the pond oblivious to anything but the warmth of the other. This short dip into eternity and they were together for all of it. He prayed it would never change, ironic for a demon to pray... but he did it every night when he was away from her... "Why do I love you so..." his whisper sounded happy and confused. If Raine were to look up she'd see this undead king, this avatar if death, this scourge of the gods, her boyfriend, and future husband... crying tears of pure, uncontainable, joy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:35 am
Raine smiled as her head rested on his chest, his strong, steady heart beat drumming in her ear. She looked up at the question and saw tears running down his face, kicking her legs so she floated a little higher, she kissed one of the tears "Are you ok love?" she asked as she stroked his face in a comforting manner  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 pm
"Well, umm...yes?" Kirra said, still holding an apolicetic tone. "I was heading back to my dorm. I need to study and I don't have much time to do so before I have to leave again."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm
I put on this fake smile to fit in...
User Image

...No one really understands whats going on
inside.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

The school appeared a bit more at ease since Alex had what seemed to be set straight by the head master. He was a scary man, even intimidating to Miel. Slowly making his way down the halls to the front doors, Miel kicked someone's litter down the never-ending corridor. He popped it up in the air and kicked it into a garbage can. "I feel like getting some rest at home guys." Miel said to himself as he turned the corner where the big school entrance was located, "Today seems pretty much done."
"Alright then Miel." Mina said in his mind, sighing a little at the end.

Enqlish

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 am
"I'm fantastic. It's just that time down there is different than here. An hour here is a day there... How many months were we apart here? Just imagine it 24 times longer... I'm just so happy to be back where I belong... in these loving arms of your..." Vale said holding her closer. He didn't bother staying afloat he found he was tall enough to stand and keep them above water... kind of ironic that they always tried to keep afloat it was bottomless deep in the middle but until ten feet out it was like armpit deep.

((I figure this little grotto is about 25 feet armpit till 2-10 feet out. 1-2 are the shore steep climb. at the center is a 3 by three hole that is a big hole to an underwater cave. the surrounding area till then is 15 feet to the armpit length ten feet out.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:58 am
Serena looked at kirra " wow there alot more students then i thought" Serena said rolling her eyes in bordem Serena suddenly smelt food coming from the cafeteria "ooo that smells good" Serena said talking to herself.  

Cherryliciouse

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 am
Nights walked through the halls of the school, earphones in her ears as she listened to her music. A grin formed on her face as she watched students back away from her, terrified. It was so sad, but amusing, at how people thought of her. I can't blame them. She thought and started to mutter the words Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace, which was playing on her ipod at the moment. She was bored out of her rightful mind and didn't know what to do at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 am
Raine smiled and nuzzled herself into his neck as she felt his smooth skin brush against hers. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself against the waves of desire flowing through her, why did she always act this way around him. This never happened unless it was around Vale. One of her ex's had broken up with her after almost trying to kill her, she had found out right as he was trying to end her life, that it was because he was jealous of Vale and wanted to make him pay, he hated how she was around Vale and that she was never so happy or calm around him like she was with Vale. Her eyes darkened a little at the memories, she hadn't even realized it until it was brought to her attention AFTER she had almost been killed  

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:37 pm
((Sorry for my absence))

Riku stood up and sighed turning the direction of the smell "Yes... It does smell good"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm
"Oh, well if you're headed to the cafiteria, they're serving a really good shrimp scampi stir fry with a suculant garlic sauce glaze." She said, helping the last person off the ground. "I reallly am sorry, but I can't stay and chat. too much to do." Kirra then started off down the hall, once again headed to her room.  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Riku sighed "Constantly moving... I better get ready for that"  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)