Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:25 am
Has it ever occured to anyone that most anti-choicers don't actually care about the fetus? I mean all their trying to protect is their own morals and ethics that are being violated by some woman who they usually don't even know, getting something done that she sees fit for her current situation/requires due to complications etc.

And that a fetus is only valuable if it is unwanted by the woman carrying it?

At least that is the feeling ive been getting from some of the people in the ED Abortion Debate thread. I lurk alot. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:27 pm
LadyInWhite
Has it ever occured to anyone that most anti-choicers don't actually care about the fetus? I mean all their trying to protect is their own morals and ethics that are being violated by some woman who they usually don't even know, getting something done that she sees fit for her current situation/requires due to complications etc.

And that a fetus is only valuable if it is unwanted by the woman carrying it?

At least that is the feeling ive been getting from some of the people in the ED Abortion Debate thread. I lurk alot. ninja
Most probably just don't consider it, even though they might be for better rights for women who don't abort. Focusing on one cause can somewhat blind people to others. "Pet causes", you know. Happens with a lot of hot-button issues.  

S. Shark

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Hmmm... oki.

Anyway, back to the fun

Like, wouldn't it be easier if we could lay eggs?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:19 am
You know... instead of bitching about how "ABORSHUN IT BADADAD CUZ I SHAY SHO" pro-lifers/anti-choicers should invest their time in something useful...

For instance: Creating the almighty Conception ON/OFF Switch or a 100% Effective Contraceptive he? Too much to ask, ne?

And yet... they rather waste their time bitching about us being "BEEBEE KILLARZ!!!11!!" or picketing clinics like morons at a deli.

I ask you. Where is the logic? Want to prevent abortions from happening? Invent something that prevents it. Instead of sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

neutral [/pms complaint]  

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

S. Shark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:27 pm
Morbid humor alert! MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES BLAHBLAHBLAH.

A man is in the waiting room of a hospital while his wife is giving birth. The doctor rushes out and shouts, "Quick, you've got to see this!" They run back to the room and the doctor exclaims, "Your baby can fly! Look!" The doctor picks up the baby and drops it, and it lands with a thunk. The father looks on in horror.

"No, really!" says the doctor, and he throws the baby once again.

"He can fly, I swear!" he says as he dashes the baby against the wall. The father can hear bones snapping.

"He can fly, look!" The doctor throws the baby out a window, where it lands where a bloody splatter. The father strangles the doctor. The doctor laughs.

"Just kidding, he was stillborn!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:05 pm
The "flying baby" image just reminded me of those annoying Valentine's day cupids.

xd  

Tragic Christmas
Vice Captain

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:04 pm
Tragic Christmas
The "flying baby" image just reminded me of those annoying Valentine's day cupids.

xd
Stillborn cupids. Isn't that what we all wish for, after all?

I made scones today. They don't contain fetus (of any animal, although they do have egg...), but they're tasty! *hands out scones*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:33 pm
*eats le scone* Rei luffs teh scones.

Hey! My avatar is doing that scary "avatar switcharoo" that was happening during the ball! AGAIN!! I thought it'd ended. >O

Another lifer bitched at me about fetus cookies on a different forum. =/

Sure, if they think it's unfunny, or offensive or something, they're welcome to tell me "Please, let's try and change the topic," or "Could you not do that, it makes me uncomfortable" or whatever. And if I like them as a debator, I'll probably even do it.

But please, "HOMG HOW CAN YOU JOKE ABOUT THAT ITS DISGUSTING EEW! YOU SICKO TO JOKE ABOUT FETUSES."

Yup, that's really going to make me want to stop.

There are Holocaust jokes. There are dead baby jokes. There are dead puppies killed by cooking in microwave-jokes. There are fetus-cookie jokes. Some people are offended by some to all of these. Some people are not offended in the least by any of them. I happen to not be offended by most of them, except the occasional Holocaust joke which I find unfunny.

But bejeezus. I hardly see why if someone else find dead baby/dead puppy jokes sucky, because they're part of PETA, or have lost a child, or something, why anyone who makes one is instantly immature, or brain deficient, or something. Same with fetus jokes. >|  

Reinna Astarel

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:52 pm
Reinna Astarel
*eats le scone* Rei luffs teh scones.

Hey! My avatar is doing that scary "avatar switcharoo" that was happening during the ball! AGAIN!! I thought it'd ended. >O

Another lifer bitched at me about fetus cookies on a different forum. =/

Sure, if they think it's unfunny, or offensive or something, they're welcome to tell me "Please, let's try and change the topic," or "Could you not do that, it makes me uncomfortable" or whatever. And if I like them as a debator, I'll probably even do it.

But please, "HOMG HOW CAN YOU JOKE ABOUT THAT ITS DISGUSTING EEW! YOU SICKO TO JOKE ABOUT FETUSES."

Yup, that's really going to make me want to stop.

There are Holocaust jokes. There are dead baby jokes. There are dead puppies killed by cooking in microwave-jokes. There are fetus-cookie jokes. Some people are offended by some to all of these. Some people are not offended in the least by any of them. I happen to not be offended by most of them, except the occasional Holocaust joke which I find unfunny.

But bejeezus. I hardly see why if someone else find dead baby/dead puppy jokes sucky, because they're part of PETA, or have lost a child, or something, why anyone who makes one is instantly immature, or brain deficient, or something. Same with fetus jokes. >|

They have oatmeal in them, jus' so yas know.

It irritates me even more when they know there are going to be jokes. It's like mothers who get upset that there was, oh gods, sex, cartoon nudity, language, and all kinds of other stuff on, say, South Park when there was warning before the show. If you keep watching it after your warned, you deserve watcha get.

For some reason, it strikes me as a bit hypocritical. Sicko, sure, but immature? Mmm, I think that's the person who can't click the little X in the corner of the screen.

I wish I'd stayed at the ball longer and gotten a spiffy G belt buckle. ;__;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:02 pm
G-belt thingies are okay. *pokes at her own*

It is the ONLY THING on Gaia whose color matches that of my hair. xDD  

Reinna Astarel

xenerayx

Versatile Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:47 pm
LadyInWhite
Hmmm... oki.

Anyway, back to the fun

biggrin Eggs = Breakfast! Hooray!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:55 pm
Awh, McPhee sent me a buckle! mrgreen I hope he doesn't mind a catband... .__.;;

I probably should've let the scones cool longer before I put 'em in the bag... they're kinda weird now. Stupid dad and brother eating them so fast I have to hide them as soon as they come out.

S. Shark

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:15 am
xenerayx
LadyInWhite
Hmmm... oki.

Anyway, back to the fun

ahem... not chicken eggs... xp * points and snickers at comments*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:59 am
LadyInWhite
xenerayx
LadyInWhite
Hmmm... oki.

Anyway, back to the fun

Aw, add a little butter and it'll taste just the same.  

S. Shark

LadyInWhite

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:48 pm
sybex Shark
LadyInWhite
xenerayx
LadyInWhite
Hmmm... oki.

Anyway, back to the fun

Aw, add a little butter and it'll taste just the same.
hehe... yea i suppose so... imagine popping out eggs... O.o  
Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces