Welcome to Gaia! ::

Night High

Back to Guilds

Come one and all! Human, vampire, demon, mind reader... anything! 

Tags: Romance, Role Playing, Creatures, High School 

Reply Inside
Lunch room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:59 am
User Image

Bel tilted his head to the side. "... Simply because I think that my hair is strange, Girly..." He said blankly. He flipped his hair out of his eye and gave her a ghost of a smile. "... Is there something wrong with that...?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:34 am
Rose shook her head and smiled. "No, not at all." She said. She got up and looked out the window. "Would you like to come to the forest with me, I have a feeling I know where Matt is, but I would like someone to keep me company until I find him." She looked back at him, smiling lightly. The past is the past anyway...no use staying there.... She thought.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

M A K N A E L U V

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:36 am
User Image

Bel Seacrest

Bel raised an eyebrow. "... Are you sure Matthew would be alright with that...?" He asked, tilting his head. "... I know him, and I know that he's a very jealous and overprotective person..." He sighed. "... I also know that he doesn't like me all too well... But..." His lips curved into a smirk. "...Sure, why not..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 am
Rose smiled. "I don't think I'd worry about what he might do...because I really don't like it when people treat other people like...well, like crap..." She said lightly. "Lets go then!" She said smiling. She started walking out to the forest.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:19 am
Luna walked in with Maria and just took a apple, payed for it and sat down and slowly started eatting. I can't wait till we get back to the dorm.. she thought  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:21 am
Maria got a bowl of cantelope and paid for it. She grabbed a fork and sat down by Luna and ate a piece of melon. Mmm, can't wait to get back to the room...sexy... She thought, eating another piece.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 am
Luna got up and threw the apple core away then sat back down next to Maria and thought of what they could do first I know what i want to sure... she thought and giggled then looked at Maria and thought about what she might do to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 am
Maria finished her last piece and brought the bowl up to the counter and gave it to the lady washing dishes. She walked back to Luna. "Hey sexy...you ready...?" She asked.  

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Amaku Kioku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:32 am
Luna smiled and took her hand "Come on! I got one that we both might love!" she said pulling her towords their room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 pm
"well i'm going to my dorm" she said yawning  

Homestuck-Junkie

randomgirl98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:07 pm
((Is this okay? There are people in the garden already.))

Lizzie walked into the cafeteria, the Odyssey in her right hand and the script for Much Ado About Nothing in her left. Sitting down at a table, she skimmed over the script, mouth dry. Why did I ever try out for this? she thought. Reading Shakespeare was fine, but acting it out--on a stage, in front of people--was another thing entirely.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:14 pm
Jake scampered into the lunch room. He was starved after grabbing a sandwitch and a soda he spotted Lizzie. He jogged over and slid into the seat across from her. He placed his food on the table and leaned across it to kiss her. "Hey babe." He said.  

adorkable_baby_whale22

randomgirl98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm
Lizzie giggled. "Hey, Jake." She grinned, but the worried look soon crossed back over her face. Shaking it off, she asked, "What's up?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:24 pm
"The sky," He said and kissed her again. Then his stomach rumbled. He turned toward his meal.  

adorkable_baby_whale22

randomgirl98

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:28 pm
Lizzie bit into a crimson red apple, having little time to eat anything else. "So," she said, setting both the script and book down, "what's been going on?" She herself had been hiding away in the library most of the time for the past few days. Lizzie wasn't the most social person in the world. Emily Dickinson, Lizzie's hero, had been a recluse, and Lizzie was quick to remind her parents of this when they urged her to spend time with humans instead of books.  
Inside

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff