Welcome to Gaia! ::

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Back to Guilds

For all the Dragonball/Z/Gt Slash (Yaoi) You could ever want. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Slash, Yaoi, Romance, Shounen-ai 

Reply [3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]
Pairings with the Prince Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 am
Doesn't matter, we're not talking about it anymore.

We're going back to the original subject: Vegeta pairings.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:38 am
Perhaps if you had initially refrained from engaging in tomfoolery, I would have continued to be so civilized. But nevertheless, your suspicions were incessant, redundant and outrageous. I bid you adieu in the hopes that your ambitions somehow come to find themselves.

Sitting Panda

Greedy Sex Symbol

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:40 am
(You really want the last word, don't you?)

What's the weirdest Vegeta pairing yall have ever seen?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 am
I read a Vegeta/Krillin once.
It was weird.
eek  

Blood_of_Ares
Vice Captain

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:28 pm
Krillin...interesting. Vegeta really gets around.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:44 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
The only way this makes any sense is some sort of Panspermia. In case you are unaware, Panspermia is the theory that life on our planet has been ejected into space and populated other planets and/or that our planet was originally populated by life from other planet. This is always under the assumption that the life being transplanted would be bacteria though, not complex ape-like creatures.

Okay. I know there's A LOT of tension in this guild, and the whole conversation was heated, but I just want to add in my two cents.

The part I quoted, it is plausible... not bacteria stuff, though. Saiyans didn't originally live on Planet Vegeta, it was completely populated by Tuffles when the planet was called Planet Plant. The Saiyans landed there on some space ship and gradually learned to live there. The origins of the Saiyans was never disclosed. Just that they weren't originally from Planet Vegeta, they simply took it over later on. It's mentioned in a few episodes and in the special/game 'Plan to Eradicate (or Destroy) All Saiyans.'

Other than that, I'm not saying much. I do like some discussions, but that was intense.

And I do like Majin!Vegeta/Vegeta. I read a good fanfic for it once. Only one I could find. D: <3

SiR STiR
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm
The weirdest Vegeta pairing I have seen... okay, now you've stumped me.

But, to comment on what Vegeta said, one nickname I have for him on my world is the "Saiyan bicycle". To ensure that more races have saiyan blood in them, he gives every race a ride.

Sorry, my prince, I had to say it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 am
SiR STiR

And I do like Majin!Vegeta/Vegeta. I read a good fanfic for it once. Only one I could find. D: <3

Hmmm...you should share that >;D

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

Blood_of_Ares
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:48 pm
I keep missing all the fun s**t. Damn.

Crazy Vegeta pairings?
Hmmmmmm.

Can I slash Vegeta/Dr. Who?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:09 pm
...sure!

I think I've seen Wolverine and Vegeta fighting, but...thinking of them together in the other way...LOL.

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

Blood_of_Ares
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 pm
I want Vegeta/Jack (From dr. Who)

Ok, I want Jack/Everyone if we're being honest.
And Vegeta/Everyone.

And Jack is an interstellar space time traveler. PERFECT for crossovers of any kind.

Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:17 pm
Awesome! I've only ever seen a few of the David Tennant Dr Who episodes. Here and there, too. ;(

Vegeta/everyone is highly entertaining though.

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

Blood_of_Ares
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:20 pm
Medical ERROR
Awesome! I've only ever seen a few of the David Tennant Dr Who episodes. Here and there, too. ;(

Vegeta/everyone is highly entertaining though.

I just got to the David Tennant episodes. I'm not sure if Jack is in them. David is the 10th Doctor. Jack shows up during the 9th Doctor's run. I know he's still around, but you may not have seen him.

He's adorable, canonly bisexual, very flirty, an adventurer. Think....bisexual Han Solo. (He kissed the Doctor in the season finale. I, literally, giggled a bit at that)

/sigh/ He's great.

Anyway.

Yeah.

Vegeta.
And him.
It would be electric.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:25 pm
A bisexual Han Solo? That's hot...XD.

I see, though. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to watching Dr. Who. I'm just incredibly lazy when it comes to watching tv series' that people recommend, or seem to really love, while I sit outside the loop.

Medical ERROR
Crew

Dangerous Elder

Blood_of_Ares
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:28 pm
Medical ERROR
A bisexual Han Solo? That's hot...XD.

I see, though. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to watching Dr. Who. I'm just incredibly lazy when it comes to watching tv series' that people recommend, or seem to really love, while I sit outside the loop.

Well, it's fantastic. If you liked Hitchhikers Guide, you'll love Dr. Who. (Do you like Hitchhikers?)

Jack also showed up in Dr. Who's spin off, Torchwood, I'm pretty sure. Get's a boyfriend. Very cute.

But he's still totally got a crush on The Doctor.  
[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff