Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Romance Dust room (rping area)
The Steets ((Accepting and Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:05 pm
He turned away with a bright shade of red on his face. "Stop it." He pleaded as he tried stepping away from her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:12 pm
"Dont run away ya big babe" She teased and started tickling him as she always did"Take it like a man you big Loaf" She said as she tickled his right and left side with dead intent on not stopping till he begged for murcey or faught back.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 am
Leon laughed before lifting her up on lying her on the bed on top of her tickling back while laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:12 pm
"ha..ahahah.aaaaahaha" she giggled and laughed "oh my no my sides are are are ...th...there busting ahahha.." She had tears streaking her face she was laughing so darn hard "oh oh ....haaha yo..you..you win!"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 pm
Leon stopped and kissed her gently. "I thought I might."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:39 pm
"Humph" she pouted and gave him a side way smirk "sure tuff guy". She looked him dead on in the eyes."Only cause I let'ca" she stuck er tung out at him and winked.

"KIDS YOU UP HERE?" Troy was yelling from the living room.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:11 am
"NO!" Leon shouted down and then winked to her. "Come on... We can continue later."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:00 pm
"Who you calling a kid any way you shrimp" she said sitting up and walking around the to the door "whats up troy what you got any news." she lend on the door fram.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:20 am
"I'm the shrimp , I'm taller then you." Leon replied and looked to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:23 am
"Troy not you Leon" see rolled her eyes and lightly elbowed Leon."Whats the dish Troy, I'm guess in Territory's information that I should know about?" She grabbed Leon's hand and drug over to the couch and sat down and looked at him to do so. And waved troy over to the chair across from them "C'mon spill it"

Troy sat down took his hat off to revel his blue and black hair and his brown eyes looked at her." There was a big smack down some of our masked got in to real baseball back to knee cap kinda trow down, It was in GWO's sec it didn't end well we Sean ..and Fray....." He looked down at the floor.  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:09 am
Leon sat by her on the couch and put his arm round her, pulling her into his body gently. "What's happened to them?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:07 am
Troy looked up "There dead Geo ... we tried to lift um out but it was too hard they where dead wight we where gunna drag um to Depot but the po po swooped in a we had to drop um and book it. They bleed out 4 gun shot wounds each...I fell like an Idiot I left them there for the cops . then i heard one say they where dead it echoed down the ally. s**t man....!!!" He ran his hand trough his two toned hair and looked down opened up his back pack and pulled out there masks." I got these though at least we can properly say good bye with the burn ceremony. "

Geo looked at the mask's laid out on the floor before her each member had a special design that was there own. Never to be re used again on another members mask. These where her friends and they where gone...."WHO DID IT TROY" She looked him dead in the face.

"Bleeders Geo ....Bleeders"

Her eyes grew wide and her body went numb and weak she slumped in to Leon's hold."BL....eeders eh"  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 pm
Leon removed his grip off her and stood up. "Then let's go." He replied and walked into his old room. He came out a few minutes later in his old mask and uniform along with a bloody hockey stick and two gun one on each side. "Where were they Troy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 pm
"Chill Leon Don't pull something on a rash incline dude"She stood up "Remember I'm in charge Troy.." She grabbed the front of his shirt a lifted him against the wall she was small but mighty piss and ginger. "GO GET THE GROUP NOW! tell them it a ring meeting .........we have some planing to do Pulse the cops are still around there They wan't a pissed of night shade they got it here we come in the dead of the night with a fury they have never seen GO!" she dropped him and turned towards Leon looking him in the eye's She put on her brothers mask with the new design on it of a heart with a key hole and thorns next to the brothers tear drops. Her mask was white with red and black designs. She walked in to her brothers room and took a deep breath pulling out a red and black out with his name on it "I'm gunna need these..."  

dark_moon_star
Captain

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:43 pm
Leon walked in to her and raised his mask over his face, he reached out to her and took off his mask from her head and wrapped his arms round her, letting his hockey stick fall to the ground. "No Geo, you don't need your brother's stuff, he'd want you to wear your own, show your colours, show who you are." He continued and turned to look at him, he smiled to her and nodded slightly. "Remember your Geo leader of this group, they need your leadership as Geo not as the sister to the old leader... You know he wants that, I want that, they want that... And I think you want that too."  
Romance Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff