Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
So what's your fursona? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mighty Gunthorian

3,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 pm
Rokstrin
My fursona is an Anthropomorphic Peanut-butter and Jelly Sandwich with magical powers that allow me to remain tasty and fresh at all times and instantly regenerate myself if eaten in any part. The only reason I can't solve world hunger myself is because I can't be everywhere at once to allow the masses to feast on my sticky yet delicious filling.
Attempts to clone myself or encourage continued regeneration in limbs that have been removed have failed, but I have a secret task-force of ex-FBI agents working around the clock to continue the research.

My fetishes include tossing salad, sloshing, and I have a bit of a bondage fetish and enjoy asphyxiation as long as it's done with a zip-lock bag. I'm not currently in a relationship but I was casually makin bacon with a bunch of fruity nuts down the street, up until a month ago when things went sour. Seems there was some drama and for a while everyone was walking on eggshells, but after much wine-ing was done they all went their separate ways and are now just letting the matter ferment.

I do want to apologize in advance if anyone finds this post to be inflammatory, it was never my intent to troll or flame anyone and I was just having fun.

I love you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:16 pm
Rokstrin
My fursona is an Anthropomorphic Peanut-butter and Jelly Sandwich with magical powers that allow me to remain tasty and fresh at all times and instantly regenerate myself if eaten in any part. The only reason I can't solve world hunger myself is because I can't be everywhere at once to allow the masses to feast on my sticky yet delicious filling.
Attempts to clone myself or encourage continued regeneration in limbs that have been removed have failed, but I have a secret task-force of ex-FBI agents working around the clock to continue the research.

My fetishes include tossing salad, sloshing, and I have a bit of a bondage fetish and enjoy asphyxiation as long as it's done with a zip-lock bag. I'm not currently in a relationship but I was casually makin bacon with a bunch of fruity nuts down the street, up until a month ago when things went sour. Seems there was some drama and for a while everyone was walking on eggshells, but after much wine-ing was done they all went their separate ways and are now just letting the matter ferment.

I do want to apologize in advance if anyone finds this post to be inflammatory, it was never my intent to troll or flame anyone and I was just having fun.

what if you carefully cut yourself in a perfect half.... i mean... which side would regenerate? why wouldnt both? why cant you solve world hunger if this is possible? WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTRIBUTED TO HUMANITY WITHT HE FULLEST POTETNIAL THAT YOU HAVE WHILST THOSE WITHOUT MAJIC STARVE AND DIE AND STUFF!?  

Jungle Boots

Mehkale

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:57 pm
Jungle Boots
Rokstrin

what if you carefully cut yourself in a perfect half.... i mean... which side would regenerate? why wouldnt both? why cant you solve world hunger if this is possible? WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTRIBUTED TO HUMANITY WITHT HE FULLEST POTETNIAL THAT YOU HAVE WHILST THOSE WITHOUT MAJIC STARVE AND DIE AND STUFF!?

But but then there would be two of me (or more). That would be so confusing and homoerotic and stuff. I can't save the world if I'm too busy having an orgy with myself now can I? I don't mind an ever regenerating arm laying about somewhere being eaten by starving children in a third world country, but a whole other me or mes would just be too sexy to pass-up! gonk  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:48 pm
I have many fursonas, but I mainly use these:

Rainshine the anthro aardwolf. She is small and fragile, has light creame coloured fur with dark brown stripes and green eyes, is very feminine, and highly enjoys classical music, soft techno, and cuddling. Her body type is somewhat odd, for she has six breasts. Her personality type is shy and submissive.
Rainshine pic.

Sunshine the anthro spotted hyena. She and Rainshine are basically just two halves of the same mirror, so they are completely different. Sunshine is a somewhat masculine chick, wild and crazy, has a dark red mane that is long in the front and spikey in the back and green eyes. Her body type is also somewhat odd, as she is a spotted hyena and therefore has a pseudopenis. Her personality type is flashy and somewhat bossy.
Sunshine is the spotted hyena on the right.

Rainshine the bulbasaur (is a scaly). She is a non-anthro bulbasaur with a pink bulb on her back. She can speak human language but usually doesn't unless she's singing. She has an insane caffiene addiction/ sweet tooth (especially for gummies) and loves humans so much that she is likely to fall in love with one. Her favourite pastimes are napping and playing jokes on her friends. Her personality type is cute and quirky.
The cutest bulbasaur that ever lived

The ones I didn't mention are Maple the albino possom who eats, sleeps, and breathes marching band and Mae the gothic black husky. All of them are me, but they are just different aspects of myself. 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:06 am
Im a Pygmy Jerboa  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm
I'm a Skunk/Red Panda or what I like to call a Red Skanda.~  

SadaKiyo

Streaker

supereferco

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:57 pm
I'm a mix of Wolf and Otter. I think it's nifty, and not tooooo common. :3  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:07 pm
I'm just a plain old rabbit~ <3 Totally cute and sexy. ;D  

Kuudere-senpai

Desirable Shapeshifter

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:07 am
Grimbie
Im a Sin-you

I had to look that one up. Nice choice. So are you as good at judging?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:32 am
O-TO-KO-YO
Grimbie
Im a Sin-you

sometimes i am  

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

O-TO-KO-YO

Dangerous Conversationalist

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:45 am
Grimbie
O-TO-KO-YO
Grimbie
Im a Sin-you

sometimes i am

lol I'm horrible at it. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:55 am
O-TO-KO-YO
Grimbie
O-TO-KO-YO
Grimbie
Im a Sin-you

sometimes i am

lol I'm horrible at it. ^^

Lol  

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

Mehkale

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:54 pm
The above post was of course a joke. My fursona is actually a gray cheetah with crimson spots and wearing nothing but his crimson top-hat and a really big gun. wink

Can we post images here as well?  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm
so long as them images dont have genitalia wagging around.... i think we are clear...

also... the sammich 'sona inspires me... i think i must make art of this.  

Jungle Boots

Kogie_Dragonsbane

3,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:59 am
wolcat I be a hybrid  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff