Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:55 pm
He leaped off flipping in mid air land just behind her. "Nice place, the ground is solid." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:24 am
Mia turned hearing Onyx's voice. "Quite, i have a few spare rooms in assorted houses two empty in mine and Jareth's. And a few houses are vacant." Mia turned and was walking to the village. "What would you prefer?"

Jareth decided to start cooking, he wasn't the best cook in the world, but at least he knows how to make something edible. He grabbed Mia's apron and picked up a small bucket full of clams.  

ruggaboo

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:23 pm
"My crew sleeps on the ship," he said "Where you put me is of now matter to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:36 pm
Wes sat down in the birds nest, sending down a couple ropes for his support. after getting down, Wes insisted that only one of them help him, while the other get the boxes out of the rain.
he entered the cabin. "that'll do it, now get outta here and load some crates!" he spotted the nearest chair and sumbled onto it, finding the sitting position.
"y'know Jareth, that thing does'nt fit you very well... it has to be girlier!" again, wes could not resist even while injured.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:06 am
"Fine then, you shall sleep in the two shack, a fine small house close to the farm, walking distance from the dining halls and to my house. I'll show you there if you wish. I think it only hospitable that you get to sleep in luxury." Mia smiled at Onyx.

Jareth shook his head, "Do you want dinner or not?" He cracked open a few of the clams cutting the meat out. "And I agree it should be girlier, Mia shouldn't have to wear things that aren't coherent to her gender. How's your bullet wound?" He asked softly.

Mia saw Marcus, Carlisle and Caryas, "Excuse me a moment." She ran to them. "I need to assign you homes. Carlisle, you will have own home. Caryas, you will live with Janos (Yanos) our old cook. Marcus, you may either live with me, or you will live with the oldest pirate on this island, Peter."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:36 am
Wes went form his grin to a little more of a pale face, like he had been
"...tell the truth...it's killing me.." (not really so dont worry.)
he felt his wound. " i don't want to her to worry about me."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 pm
"Ah, dont wory ive slept upside down in a tree on a sword. It was actually quite comfortable," he smirked then waited for Mia to showhim where he'd be living.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Mia walked back to Onyx, "Sorry 'bout that, you'll be living here," She said opening a door to a fairly large cabin, the fireplace was lit. "The mess hall is down that road," She pointed to the western part of the village. "I live right across the animal stalls. there is also fish over there and an assortment of knifes by the the cooking stove. You know if you like your food a certain way. Satisfied?"

Jareth turned to Wes, "Mia will always worry for you, you are part of her family as am I, and every one else on this island . . . other than the outsiders that is." Jareth walked to the younger boy. He lifted his shirt over his head and threw it. (Wes' shirt Not Jareth's I know it seems sexual it's not =^^= (Even though that would be SEXY!!!!)) "At least it's clotting. Here this will feel better," he pulled out a jar that had a light green paste. It smelled of mint. he scraped a little over Wes' wound. "Hopefully it will pull some of the infection out."  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 am
(he's not THAT young, like a little boy, he is a little short, he's lik 18 or something. he just never really was motivated to show any mannerisms.)

Wes winced at the sting in his wound, but it was nothing compared to when the wound happened. in a way, it felt pretty good. " the faster, the better!"
he continued to grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm
"This shall do nicely, Do you mind if i add something to the roof," he asked. He hoped she would, allow it.  

Destiny_Blade_of_Justice

Caryas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:57 am
(Grrr... A pirates life is NOT on the shore, people. -evil stare-)

(FTMOY here...)

Marcus thought a moment, then decided he'd rather learn from a masted than pursue whatever Mia could teach. He smiled, then followed her directions to Peter's cabin.

(And me.)

Caryas looked around, when he felt a familiar tingle on his neck. He turned to face Carlisle, and the man gave him a quick, short nod, then a strange head jerk. Caryas returned the gesture, then looked to Mia. "I'll be staying in Carlisle's cabin, if its alright with you. We offer room for this Janos."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:41 pm
(DOn't worry Babe, THis place is just a place for you know... Plot stuff in a while there will be plot twist that will create war and what not)
(@nazo: I know I was talking about the yaoi aspect ^^)

Mia nodded and turned to go home. She enterd the hut and saw Jareth putting paste on Wes' wound. "SHall we eat boys?"

Jareth finished making food and they ate. Jareth fell asleep within the hour.

Mia couldn't sleep, she got up from her bed and walked over to Wes' small bed room, tip toeing past jareth, Pulling a blanket up onto his arms as she pased. She knelt next to his bed and put her hand on his chest.
(SETIMENTAL MOMENT THAT WILL MAKE FOR A PLOT TWIST!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm
(oh....ew. i even know what Yaoi is and i missed the reference... fool me once shame on you....)
Wes dimmed his eyes open to see mia from his bedside.
"here..." he held his hand out from his side and held out a fancy bullet usually used by frenchmen. "From me... literally... haha."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:40 am
Mia smiled anf put the bullet on the end table with an unlit candle beside the bed. "Wes... You shouldn't talk, or laught, It might open the wound even more." Mia put her hand on the bandaged bullet wound. "Why did you have to get hurt so badly?" SHe puts her head down kissing the wound, she continues to kis him moving up wards. she was now kissing his neck. His chin, his cheek, his lips.

(Part one of my major plot twist, the first to come...)  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:47 am
(very effective.)

"I did what i could for you and-" (when he was interuppted by the kiss.) Wes was suprised by the romance. It was usually Jareth who got the attention, but not this time.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff