Owner:Chi Sohma

Name: Burusuton
You Need To Know: A cub from Rheas Fling :3
Owner:Day Dreamer427

Name: Zamiec
Owner:Club Snails

Accepted.
+ They are royals and they are watched over immensely to see if they are seers. If they prove not to be seers, they will be required to take up a different rank path.
+ Who colored them? So we could keep ownerslist up to date. <3

Day Dreamer427

Club Snails

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:17 pm
Taking My Vow Of Silence!
Name: Buluu Mawingu
Owner: Izzy Makani
Do you have an instant messenger: kccallin@aim.com
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: Yes
Image: Uncert
SoA Colorist: Ameh
Personality: Buluu is a laid back guy with a bucket load of charm in his back pocket. He is a huge ladies man and even after falling in love he still can't help himself. He's very social and will at least give anyone he meets a chance before he crosses them off his list. He loves cubs of all ages and has plenty of energy to keep up with them.
History: Buluu was a single born cub to a rouge mother. He has been a rouge since he was born and has seen many different places and creatures. His life first started turning toward pride life when he met Emi as an adol. She made a deep impact on him and after they parted she was never far from his mind. Once they had reunited he knew where he wanted to be for the rest of his life and that was by her side.
Wanted Rank: He would be considered the Boss if I'm correct being Emi's mate and all.
Are they are Seer?: No
Bloodline: No actual bloodline
Extra: Not that I can think of.

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:43 pm
Izzy Makani
Name: Buluu Mawingu
SoA Colorist: Ameh
Personality: Buluu is a laid back guy with a bucket load of charm in his back pocket. He is a huge ladies man and even after falling in love he still can't help himself. He's very social and will at least give anyone he meets a chance before he crosses them off his list. He loves cubs of all ages and has plenty of energy to keep up with them.
History: Buluu was a single born cub to a rouge mother. He has been a rouge since he was born and has seen many different places and creatures. His life first started turning toward pride life when he met Emi as an adol. She made a deep impact on him and after they parted she was never far from his mind. Once they had reunited he knew where he wanted to be for the rest of his life and that was by her side.
Wanted Rank: He would be considered the Boss if I'm correct being Emi's mate and all.
Bloodline: No actual bloodline
Extra: Not that I can think of.

Accepted of course ;D ; Yes he is Boss <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 am
Name: Hok'ee
Image: [X]
SoA Colorist:: Lithia
Personality: Hok'ee is much like his father Buluu. He's a ladies man at heart and as he's grown to adol he has become much more aware of this part of him. He's a social being and loves chatting it up with all the ladies no matter the age though he tends to get in more trouble that way.
History: He was born of a fling between Buluu and Bari. He was left by his mom in the Serosa'fala pride with a lioness by the name of Nyota. However not long later he learned of his father who came to visit him and his siblings. As a juve Buluu offered him and his siblings to come live with him in his home. Hok'ee became an adol before he became sure he wanted to take his father up on his offer.
Wanted Rank: Royal? Or just a citizen.
Bloodline:
Extra:

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:33 am
Izzy Makani
Name: Hok'ee
Image: [X]
SoA Colorist:: Lithia
Personality: Hok'ee is much like his father Buluu. He's a ladies man at heart and as he's grown to adol he has become much more aware of this part of him. He's a social being and loves chatting it up with all the ladies no matter the age though he tends to get in more trouble that way.
History: He was born of a fling between Buluu and Bari. He was left by his mom in the Serosa'fala pride with a lioness by the name of Nyota. However not long later he learned of his father who came to visit him and his siblings. As a juve Buluu offered him and his siblings to come live with him in his home. Hok'ee became an adol before he became sure he wanted to take his father up on his offer.
Wanted Rank: Royal? Or just a citizen.
Bloodline:
Extra:

Name: Muraco
Owner: Chi Sohma
Do you have an instant messenger: -
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: -
Image: --
SoA Colorist:: --
Personality: A perfect mix of his fathr Buluu and mother Bari. Muraco is one of those laid back hawt guys whom will be a perfect friend rather than a boyfriend. He puts himself in the friendzone although he has gotten offers, as he DID come from a line of beautiful cheetahs. He knows this but is the modest type. He speaks his mind and doesn't mind helping out someone in need.
History: He was born of a fling between Buluu and Bari. He was left by his mom in the Serosa'fala pride with a lioness by the name of Nyota. However not long later he learned of his father who came to visit him and his siblings. As a juve Buluu offered him and his siblings to come live with him in his home. Muraco left with Hok'ee soon after they hit adol. Their adventure there was a memorable one.
Wanted Rank: Royal
Are they are Seer?: -- Havent rolled--
Bloodline:
Extra:

- Accepted. Of course they are, THEY ARE THE BOSSES SONS! <3

+ They will be classified as Royals.
+ Emi would likely try and befriend etc to them but I would like for their to be a family get together. They are accepted in the pride for sure.
+ Also, Emi would likely make them to through the same royal training as her children so they can find what RANK they would like to be in. Their default is 'Royals' til they find their own path in the pride. This is encouraged so they can make a name for themselves. They usually start from the bottom in responsibilities and work their way up just like anyone else. Its to help them keep humility.
+ Ami ( Emi x Buluu's daughter ) would LOVE rp with her siblings. But she isn't as nice as they rest of their bloodline.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:35 am
Chi Sohma
Day Dreamer427
Name: Kyandikon ( Name Changed to Aadia )
Owner:Pkyew2day to Chi Sohma
/quote]

Update in information. Chi Sohma now owns this leopard as per Day Dreamer427 gifted to her. Please requote this to confirm and state that this is true. Thank you.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:10 pm
Name: Vico
You Need To Know: Leenah-Sesi and Haiba babies.
History: Cub from a fling
Wanted Rank: Fighter
Owner: NovaCracker

Name: Tabasamu
Wanted Rank: Loan Shark
Owner: Hopefolly

Name: Usotsuki
Wanted Rank: Pack Mule
Owner: Lt Gnatty-Bug

Name: Xochitl
Wanted Rank: Herbalists
Owner: Innocent_Hybrid

Name: Wasym
Wanted Rank: Entertainer
Owner: Club Snails

Sorry Chi crying I forgot to post this. They are all adols now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:08 am
Club Snails
Name: Vico
Wanted Rank: Fighter
Owner: NovaCracker

Name: Tabasamu
Wanted Rank: Loan Shark
Owner: Hopefolly

Name: Usotsuki
Owner: Lt Gnatty-Bug

Name: Xochitl
Wanted Rank: Herbalists
Owner: Innocent_Hybrid

Name: Wasym
Owner: Club Snails

Sorry Chi crying I forgot to post this. They are all adols now.

exclaim Awsome, no problem! All are of course accepted, I will update the memberslist soon so if you have anyone else hiding ;3 Let me know.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Azael_Rose

Festive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 pm
Name: Nolan
Owner: Azael_Rose
Do you have an instant messenger: I don't use it :/
(I do have gmail if that counts?)
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image:
SoA Colorist: Ecavi
Personality: Serious and self-centered
History: Nolan was originally suppose to be cub-napped to this pack along with his siblings. I went on an impromptu very long hiatus and was unable to do more with his character. I'd love the chance to have him join either with the cub-napping as his backstory or through some other method.
Bloodline:
Extra: That's about it. If I/he can't join then I completely understand! Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:02 pm
Name: Raksasa
Owner: Saint Sergio
Do you have an instant messenger: Yes!
AIM: SaintSergio88
SoA Colorist: Nerpin
Personality: Even though she wants to be an entertainer, she's a bit of a tomboy.
History: She's was born, but she doesn't know her mother (male rogue breedings).
Are they are Seer?: Nope
Bloodline: None in the K'N
Extra: Her name means Monster, like the energy drink?  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

kn staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:48 pm
Saint Sergio
Name: Raksasa
Owner: Saint Sergio
Do you have an instant messenger: Yes!
AIM: SaintSergio88
SoA Colorist: Nerpin
Personality: Even though she wants to be an entertainer, she's a bit of a tomboy.
History: She's was born, but she doesn't know her mother (male rogue breedings).
Are they are Seer?: Nope
Bloodline: None in the K'N
Extra: Her name means Monster, like the energy drink?

exclaim Accepted. exclaim

You may collect a JRP with any member that is MIDDLE CLASS or HIGHER. <3 We will enjoy your stay <3 Happy rping!

Azael_Rose
Name: Nolan
Owner: Azael_Rose
Do you have an instant messenger: I don't use it :/
(I do have gmail if that counts?)
Would you like us to put it up on the member's list: No
Image:
SoA Colorist: Ecavi
Personality: Serious and self-centered
History: Nolan was originally suppose to be cub-napped to this pack along with his siblings. I went on an impromptu very long hiatus and was unable to do more with his character. I'd love the chance to have him join either with the cub-napping as his backstory or through some other method.
Bloodline:
Extra: That's about it. If I/he can't join then I completely understand! Thanks!

exclaim Accepted. exclaim

Yes, the other cubs already have been added, so I BELIEVE yours has been added, I'll double check. But here is the rundown of the history of that family. Basically got cubnapped by their mother's best friend because he didn't know how to take care of the cubs on his own so the best thing was take them to his pride ( so its cubnap but not with bad intentions ), and 'Rada' the youngest sister became the 'mother' of them all. They all started going their separate ways during adol hood. The civil war ( in pride meta ) within the pride came when they were in their late adols. Rada wanted to keep them united but that didn't happened and they grew distant since each went about their own ways. So thats where the family's current status is. I hope this small exert helped <3

You may collect a JRP for him with anyone with MIDDLE or UPPERCLASS status. Happy rping!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:49 pm
Club Snails

Hey Club, was wondering if you could give me an update on the recent breedings for any more 'Nera cubs :] So I can update the members list <3  

kn staff

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:20 am
kn staff
Club Snails

Hey Club, was wondering if you could give me an update on the recent breedings for any more 'Nera cubs :] So I can update the members list <3

There is one from Aine, but we never gave away the third cub. I'll talk to the other owner and get you info asap. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:23 am
Club Snails
kn staff
Club Snails

There is one from Aine, but we never gave away the third cub. I'll talk to the other owner and get you info asap. 3nodding

ilu thank you <3
-steals cub- xDDDD jkjk

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

kn staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:42 am
Member Status still pending update:

♦ Imbra ♀ [Princess Feylin] - Needs to be in dispersed list.
♦ Yue ♂ [ Summer rain 07 ] - Needs to be in dispersed list. Moved to Kulinda'mua.
♦ Lin ♀ [ Chi Sohma ] - Needs to be in dispersed list. Moved to Kulinda'mua.  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff