Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
ΣΡΙΡΗΛNY [o/f] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woooooooot.
  o_O
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:30 pm
The name's Armand, but please call me Ace.

Smiling, Ace closed the door behind Hikari and jumped in the driver's side. He started up the Jeep, backing out cautiously before heading back towards school. "Oh, don't worry about it. The old bats will pity me. They always do." He responded, smiling a little wider for a second before looking back to the road. He pulled into the parking lot in no time flat, jumping out of the car and grabbing his bookbag. "Well, here we are. See you around." He said with a smile and wave before he ran into the school and into History class. He explained rapidly that he was helping a friend, and the teacher gave him no consequence, just as he had predicted.

Poseidon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:29 pm
User Image
Persephone...Hikari

Hikari smiled and nodded as Ace ran off. "Ok, see ya!" Reaching into her bookbag she pulled out her scedule. "Math" She said to herself, as she quickly walked into school and through the classroom door of the 8th grade math class. Everyone stared at her as she walked in and explained to the teacher why she was late. The teacher nodded and gestured to a seat in the front row of the class. Hikari blushed and sat at the desk, dropping her bookbag besides her and making sure not to make eye contact with anyone. The whispers grew faint as the teacher began her lesson.

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

Dreaming_Ninja_2918

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 am
((hello?))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am
((Wow, I'm lost. OK, I better read up on this.

Damn summer school, taking up two weeks of my vaycay...))

ArterialCaucus

Bashful Zealot

13,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 pm
[Alright, by lack of posting, I'm assuming everyone's ready for the timeskip? Everyone in school will be going to lunch, and everyone out will be forward in time say... two hours? Any objections? If not, proceed! XP ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image
User Image

///////////////////ɐıʇsǝɥTINSLEYhestia

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Tinsley was curled up tightly, holding onto Evan's hand without taking her eyes away from the screen. She smiled weakly at him as the movie ended, then looked at his hands, "Your hands are so big!"

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

ʎǝןsuıʇHESTIAtinsley///////////////////

xXMahou_NekoXx

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:22 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

Evan's house was spotless, it smelled like baking and there was warm muffins in a bowl under a towel for him when he got home. Everything was perfect, just the way Andy had hopped now she just had to wait for him to come home... But what if he didn't what if he wanted to teach her a lesson by ******** some other chick and getting into bad situations. He was her rock, her mountain. The girl needed him to be there to hold her and keep her safe.

"Ev.... Come home."

The girl whispered and sat down on the couch, turning 90 degrees to lay of her back. Her head rested on the arm rest and one foot was pressed flat against the floor while the other was pressed against the side of the arm rest opposite her head. The dark haired beauty closed her eyes and unable to stop herself, took out her phone. She text-ed Evan.

'come home. i love you. < 3 .'

Maybe he would show up, but at least she tried, he would come back if he was calm enough if not, she was screwed. Either way she was screwed. Andy never knew how to do the right thing, it always turned out like this, hopefully Evan would forgive her.
User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image ---Athena.. Er, Calla!

----------A heavy, frustrated sigh poured out of Calla's throat as she entered the cafeteria, 'Thank god the day's more than half over,' she thought to herself as she took a tray from the beginning of the lunch line. The violet-haired girl could not believe how boring and slow the first day of class could be. Everyone had bailed and it seemed like she was one of the only ones still at school. 'Maybe I should stop being so punctual and just start skipping like everyone else,' she thought, the feeling only getting stronger as the lunch lady threw some sort of hamburger-macaroni and cheese hybrid onto her tray.
-----------After paying for the strange looking food and a carton of chocolate milk, Calla found her way to a table and sat. She picked up her fork, while the other hand propped up her head, her mood clearly showing on her expression and in her stature. She could only hope the rest of the day would be slightly more enjoyable.

Apollo, but you can call me Caleb.---User Image

Caleb hurried through the hallways to get to the cafeteria. That last period was the first that he had been apart from Alicia, and he dreaded the whole class. Luckily, it seemed to be the only class that he had to spend without his sister, so it didn't look like a completely horrible schedule. Of course, he still wanted to hurry to lunch to find her. He had already texted her saying to meet him there... Actually, Caleb had texted her throughout the entire period. She was the only thing that truly kept him sane.

User Image---Hephaestus, Just... Evan.

----------After being clung to for the entirety of the horror flick that Tinsley had put in for them to watch, Evan tried to keep himself from laughing at the frightened freshman, though the whole situation was slightly awkward. When the movie finally ended, Tinsley was still holding his hand.. Well, more like gawking at it now. "Yeah, I guess," he stated simply, not really noticing. Though, now that he viewed his hand compared to hers, they did seem quite monstrous.
----------Before Evan could think any further, his cell phone buzzed within his pocket. He let go of Tinsley's small hand and retrieved the device; opening it to see that it was a text message from Andria. It took him a couple of seconds to come to the conclusion that he'd read it, instantly wishing that he hadn't. The movie had removed his thoughts of Andy for a little while, but he knew he'd have to deal with it sometime. The fact that she was in his house also pressured it to happen a little sooner.
----------"Well, I gotta get going. Thanks for the food and everything," Evan said as he stood, bending over to give Tinsley a quick hug before standing upright again, giving a little wave, and heading for the door. "See you at school," he called, rushing out of the door and to his car, despite his low anticipation for what he was going to deal with in the near future. Evan got into his truck and drove back to his house.
----------Sighing as he turned off the engine, he paused for a split second before opening the door and walking up to his house. How weird it was to feel so strange about entering his own place of living. He actually wasn't sure whether he really wanted to or not. Either way, Evan knew he had to, and he knew what would be waiting for him. Opening the door, the smell of baked goods wafted into his nose, as well as the smell of some sort of lemon-scented cleaning product. It was obvious that she had been cleaning; the living room and kitchen were spotless from what he could see, but Evan simply looked around, spotting Andy and sighing, "What are you doing, Andy?" he asked, unbelieving that the girl could change so quickly, though he knew how she was inside and out. Well, other than the cheating thing...

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250

dragonhealer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm
User Image 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Aphrodite AKA Andria... Andy's cool too.

000000000000000000000000000000[ L o v e . L o v e . L o v e . ]

Andy sat up when she heard the door open and lucky for her... Ev was in the doorway. He looked tired, confused. The dark haired beauty got up and hurried over to the taller stronger boy. She threw her arms around his middle and put her face against his chest.

"I'm Sorry, I'm so sorry. I-I feel horrible. I love you though. I do. Evan, You're the most talented, handsome, strongest, Guy I've ever met. A-and I don't know how I could ever hurt you like I did. I just love you so much. "

The poor girl clung to the taller more responsible guy with everything she had. She glanced up at him and took a deep breath. He had to forgive her. She could just convince him that this had only happened once, that she wouldn't do it again. That was a filthy lie though, She would cheat on him again, probably within the next 24 hours too. But she didn't care about the truth. Andy just wanted Evan to be happy with her. If lies could make him happy then she would tell him ANYTHING he wanted to hear. Honesty was not in her play book.
User Image

User Image

Seduction isn’t making someone do what they don’t want to do.
Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff