Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:56 pm
Feeling Racy's warm tears against his shoulders "Racy, I love you and I can't live with myself knowing your in pain just bite me and quench your thirst"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Racy squeezed the last bit of ears out of her eyes, and kissed him once more before anything bad would happened. she relaxed her eyes, and her tension lowered.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
User Image

Name: Tetsuna
Race: Dark angel
Abilities: swordswoman, archer, change into a Raven (occasionally)

omg no, r u serious?!?! thats racy's pic >:[
(i do this to everyone who takes mai pic, so nothing personal biggrin )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm
Fang blushed as their lips locked, and he closed eyes to hug her again " Nothing to worry about anymore i guess" Fang said yawning then slowly falling asleep again  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:33 pm
racy sat next to him, lost in her thoughts.
((mizusu thinks ur being too graphic, but i think its fine. xP))
((now shes laughing at me. -.-))
(("STP LAUGHING AT MEE!! gonk "
"phhtt, bwuaaahaha im not laughing, ahaha"
">.< uwaa''
"ehehehehe *snicker*
" stare bleh"))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 pm
((akwardness!!!! and what a coincidence! i just listened to a song about vampires))
as he slept a dark emptiness filled mind as if it were a dream a voice kept ringing through his head, a stranger's voice ringing over and over, confused he was unable to tell what the voice said and he woke up to the shining of the sun  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 pm
racy looekd around, and Fang was gone. she stood up, to see if he had gone anywhere close, but no sign of him. she sighed, resting where he was and waits till he comes back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:47 pm
suddenly, Fang was laying on the ground in an unknown location he heard the rustling of leaves and drew both his swords ready to strike, suddenly something tore through his shoulder and clutched it, screaming in pain, blood seeping through his fingers he thought for a moment and ran into the woods hoping he would find someone to help him "Racy!!" he yelled her name over and over hoping she would come  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm
Racy's ears twitched, slowly getting up trying to recodnize that faint voice. she gasped, realizing its Fang, calling for help. she closed her eyes and hoped she had enough rest to get to him fast enough. she thought of a spell to telerpot to him, and accidentally landed right infront of him, tripping them both over. she blushed, with him on her. she pushed him over gently so she could get up, feeling warm blood on her hand. she pupils shunk, taking a small taste to it. she almost fell over with satisfactoin. she soon ended up, sitting by a tree licking her hand all over, as if it were a cat with catnip.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:06 pm
Fang blushed as Racy landed on him and scurried up, in fear she was hungry. Whatever the monster was it was still trying to kill them, so Fang stayed cautious and saw something move he started to run and dove, too late the monster cut clean through his leg, leaving Fang vulnerable "Racy! whatever this is, it moves quickly watch out before it kills us both!!!"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 pm
racy shook her head, realizing that it wasnt a time to crave, and she jumped up, taking Fang's hand and running quickly enough he didnt have to run to catch up. she was holding him as if he were a light blanket, and Fang was up in the air, with her moving too fast fir the air to make him hover. she looekd back quickly on both side, to avoid hitting trees and to see what the thing was that was chasing them.
she though quickly and jumped up into a tree, holding Fang's hand and pulling him up on a branch next to hers. she stared at the cuts for a few minutes befor acting to heal them. the turned him around, first wirking on his leg so he could run with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:17 pm
Fang felt light-headed while moving through the air so fast then suddenly stopping he sat in the tree staring at the ground looking for the monster "Y-y-you saved me, Thanks i owe you alot" he said smiling then looking wide-eyed at the size of the cut " what was that thing?"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm
racy was closing her eyes while healing his cut, then opened them hearing the sound of his voice. "hm? wat? oh." she looked around, for whatever it was. "i-i dont really know....but its pretty harmful to you..." she checked herself. "it hasnt gotten me yet..." then she felt a sharp pain on the side of her arm as she leaned on it. it was bleeding. "ow..." she sighed, looking at the blood leeking from her arm.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff