Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 am
(heh, yeah... scar is waiting...for his trial...)

"......." Scar turned his head slightly to see Kale with his scythe unsheathed. "you're not actually going to fight me are you...?" he turned around. it seemed like he was talking to Kale, but he was looking behind Kale.....

(insert clever entrance here dreadlord!)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 pm
Sintaya opens her eyes and lifted her head. She looks up towards the Mountians.Something wasn't right"Master heaven?"
I feel it to. That scar is not human
"I agree on that..I wonder if there is to be a fight...I hope not"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 pm
(I shall. Sorry havent posted, been busy with otehr rp's. XD Making a concious effort to be more inviolved here.)

Walking towards Scar, Sargose growled. "Scar; long have been gone from your ancestral home. Many still trust you. But not I," he said, his wings unfolding, casting a shadow over Kale and Scar. "If you are still truly part of our clan, then prove it! Take up that blade, use it to defend yourself! For that is the only thing that can save you now!" Mumbling words of dark magic, Sargose thought. Will he do it? If he does, then he fails, and he will be forever banished. But if he doesn't...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:14 pm
Kale glared at Sargose.

(I have nothing else to say to you...)  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:17 pm
Heaven took to the sky wtihout warning.
Siniya cried out and held on. Master!
Sorry child but I have to see this  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm
Scar's eyes seemed sharpened, as if facing an old rival. he quickly jumped up to retrieve the legendary sword, not touching or harming the statue. he landed where he was. "...Kale... as you might suspect, im not who i portrayed to be..." he kept his eyes on Sargose. Scar gripped the legendary blade tighter, while blue dragon wings blazed from his back. "i never knew if i truly left... but i will show you what exactly i can do!" an aura grew around him for a period of time, he braced himself for an impact. "this is my fight, don't interrupt..."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:37 pm
Heaven flew over watching"Hmmm just as I thought"
Sintaya blinks and looks at him"Master?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:28 am
Kale stood back and allowed the now winged and aura-surrounded Scar. "I just want to know who those swords are." He said softly to himself. He saw a shadow passover in the form of a large dragon.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 pm
Sintaya looks down"Whats going on Heaven?"
"A trail it seems my little fairy."Heaven flew over  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:51 pm
"So Scar, you have grasped the blade. The one said only for a dragon of no fear to be able to hold..." Quelling down his power, Sargose returned to a more passive state. "Scar, the stories of an old reincarnate of the original blade owner was about you. The blade rejected many upon them first laying hands upon, leading to their deaths." Smiling, the black dragon bowed his head. "The Trial of the Hero is done." With a flick of his tail, Sargose turned and walked away. "This shall be your weapon Scar. Remember, when the day comes to use it, you must be prepared..."

"Prepared indeed my friends." Said Salis as he stepped from the shadows behind Scar, placing gentle hand on the statue. "A long day this has been, but now all is good. The Trials of Redemption and the Hero are done, and we must set out for the Trial of the Demon." Seeing the confused faces, he smiled and pulled down his hood, letting the others see his face. "The Trials were set in place so when the day came, the heros meant to destroy the Fear God could be seen. There are three that played a major role in this prophecy. The Redemed, the one show use through the gates into The Plane of Fear. The Hero, the one to battle through waves of his followers and minions. And the Demon, the one to finally battle the God of Fear..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Scar wasted no time in asking questions."...who is the demon?" he said in way thinking it might be salis.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:20 pm
Heaven lands to hear what was being said.

Sintaya listens unsure what to make of it  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:29 pm
Salis smiled as he revealed a dark orb, one that was hidden. "Me. Though i am not a demon, there is an alternative. Go from necromancy to demonology. Summon a demon to do my biddiing to past the test, and as such, gain the reward to aid me to fight the Fear God. Though i cannot control the demon till we do battle with our enemy, it will allow me to take up a weapon to do so. Fire and shadow will be at my control, and the battle that will insue will decide the fate of this world." Turning his head quickly, he heard a sort of slithering. Pointing at a dark shadow, he mumbled a word of magic as a spear of bone launched out and kill a lizard man. "His servants have reached Taliph..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:41 pm
Kale kept a stern cold and passive expression. "Scar I must ask you, the blade, your original sword. Who made it where did it come from? I need to know." Kale turned staring at the two blades. His scythe shivered as if afraid, the sword he was wielding was one that had powers that surpassed his scythe's. He ignored most of what Salis had said. He cared not of a prophecy, although he knew it would come true, it did not matter to him. The only things that mattered to him at the moment were the small fish in the fountain at the palace, Sintaya and the history of the blade Scar caries.  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:56 pm
"....." he unsheathed his previous blade, a mystic energy seemed to gather around it. "this blade... it was forged by my father...although... he was not a dragon, not even my blood related father. he gathered the materials while on a quest around the land, gathering the precious metals of each territory." he stopped there to pause for a moment. then began again. " when forged, he disappeared, with only the sword behind. he was the one who taught me what i know of the blade today... it can't break, it will never break." he waved it slowly, the air could be heard slowly rushing past the sharp edge. " it was an attempt to recreate the legendary sword i have now, though not as powerful..."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff