Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 pm
KisukeRULZ
"I hate Orochimaru because he uses peoples as pawns. He is a genius, but he is a weak, fool. He makes promises he can't keep and doesn't think about what the consequences will be."

torque smiled a bit and nodded his head

" yes he did, but he gained great power from doing so he was weak but he was near immortal sasuke uses people as pawns as well so did pain niether one of them truthly care about there team they care about power and revenge anybody the hiddian leaf used itachi as a pawn to kill his own clan and then leave the village as a s-rank crimianl do you think what the leaf did and what orochimaru did was any differnt?? no it isnt the leaf made orochimaru what he was "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:32 pm
"That is why the Leaf must be destroyed. They created the beast, Orochimaru. They forced Itachi to kill his own family. They drove Sasuke to insanity. Leaf ninja's created Pain as well when they killed his family. The Leaf cause nothing but trouble."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm
Kyo looked at hiari and said "i was not connected to orochimaru by any means, and for the leaf they will get what they have coming to them in due time like torque has told us"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:16 pm
"I can not wait for the day." Hiari laughed.  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 pm
Zephel walked in. "Hello. There is someone here from the Leaf that wants to apply for a job as one of the Amekage's aids. I didn't no what to tell him."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm
Kyo looked at Zephyl and said "what clan is he from"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 pm
"I'm not sure." Zephel admitted. "He didn't say. I'll get my clone that I left with him to ask for his full name."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm
Kyo looked at zephel and said "do it, and either let me or torque know"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:52 pm
"Yes sir." Zephel said and bowed. "Sorry for the inconvinience. I will be back. So sorry." He ran out of the room.
"Why does he always act so nervous and formal?" Hiari asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm
Kyo looked at hiari and said "i don't know, maybe considering if he messed up he might think we would kill him at the spot"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:55 pm
"Probably." Hiari laughed. "But we would never kill a teammate for a simple mistake like that. He is being too nervous around us."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm
Kyo said "i know what you mean, considering he doesn't know the full motive yet but i guess torque will explain it to him in due time"  

Shiro Kimishi

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:01 pm
"Yes. I feel kind of bad for Zephel. He is being run around in the shadows so much and doesn't even know the full motive. Though he had already agrred to go along with whatever plans we make."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:01 am
KisukeRULZ
Zephel walked in. "Hello. There is someone here from the Leaf that wants to apply for a job as one of the Amekage's aids. I didn't no what to tell him."

torque grew angered hearing about the man that had entered the village he slamed his fist on a wall breaking threw it and shaking the room

" GET HIM OUT OF MY VILLAGE OR I WILL KILL HIM! nobody is allowed here unless a allie of the rain country so far we have no allies so nobody is welcome here except those from this country make him leave by next sunrise or i will kill him with my fists! "

torqe stomed out of the room pissed off the same people they wanted dead where inside his village he went into another room to unleash his anger  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:05 am
Zephel squeaked. "Y-yes sir." He said in a small voice and scurried out of the room. "So sorry sir. I'll tell him to leave."
Hiari watched him leave. He always has a clone ready, doesn't he? He thought. "Um, Torque, sir. I think you overreacted a little. Zephel is a nervous soul in the first place. He only let someone in because he doesn't know the full plan yet."  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff