Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:21 pm
Adalwulf touched back on the ground and tromped over to one of the upright chairs. He'd show Kamon the video later, then. Btu secretly he was glad that they'd been attacked, if only so that he'd get his fighting spirit back. "I'll, uh, just check out their systems then. Figure out who exactly this is."

Demyan sat indecisively in Sasha. The box would have to be fixed later rather than sooner, he was itching to go and fight. But he was also reluctant to. He drummed his fingers a bit on the control console before hopping out, instructing the nearby engineers keep their hands off Sasha. He'd fix the box later, then. After reaching a secluded hangar on the far side of the Church's...place..., he entered to see a small crowd of pilots milling around suits. Familiar faces from another time, a year ago to be precise, and trustworthy. He strode over to an empty one and pointed to two pilots. "Phil, Norma, you two are with me. We are going to get the 3rd Knight." They nodded and he climbed up into the suit he'd chosen, a lightweight one that he wasn't used to. But he wouldn't have to pilot it for long, just to fight and maybe disable one of the two suit's that he had in mind. He let Phil and Norma launch first before going himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:02 pm
Nick jumpped into Ater Mico. "Ater Mico launching!" The suit launched into a warzone. There were Protector suits and Church suits flying everywhere. A suit blew up right next to Nick and from the cloud of smoke a human seemed to float out alive. "How did he survive?" Then he noticed it shine in the light of the sun and a pair of wings. It wasn't a human it was a gundam.

Chris went rigid and looked at the suit infront of him. It was Nick. Chris would have smiled with delight if he had a mouth. He zipped to the Ater Mico.

Nick almost gasped with surprise at how easy to lose track of was. It was infront of him and then it was gone. Nick looked down just in time to have his head cameras punched out. "Woah. Adal i'm blind. I have to retreat. Please tell me someone else saw that tiny suit and that i'm not crazy."

Chris left Nick after he had disabled his cameras. He then began to search for John and Marie. They we're his next biggest threat. He would save Kamon for last.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:29 pm
Kamon was having a bit of trouble against the Church pilots, Marie wasn't just saying it to get him riled up. He had spent a few moments fighting one suit, taking a hit on the left arm before slicing it in half. "We shouldn't be having this much trouble! We never have before." He darted backwards when he heard Nick announce his retreat, talking about some strange small suit. "They might have a new model guys, keep an eye out!" He scanned the screens while sending out a few bits looking for anything unusual. "I'm going to try and take out their ship, just make sure they don't get to me before then!" He aimed the Twin Buster, not sure if they had something to block it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm
"Almost through their security measures. Shouldn't take much longer now...You're close to one of the exits, Nick, just keep going." Adalwulf let his system do a bit of the work for him while he switched to the base's outside cameras surveying. Something flashed by Nick and left, heading somewhere else, but the glimpse was enough for him to get curious. He rewound the footage and zoomed in, continuously clicking to get a clear enough screenshot. He swore under his breath when he saw. "Either I went crazy too, or it's the new model Kamon advised about."

Demyan floated in place in a loose three man formation for a bit to get his bearings. He hadn't realized how much he'd missed the battlefield until now. Taking a moment, he reviewed the basic weapons the suit he was piloting had. A pistol with armor-piercing rounds and a saber. Not much, but it would have to do. He glanced around and saw a suit flitting around, not one of the Church's. He thought he recognized the design, but it wasn't the one he was looking for. But he knew if he attacked it, the other, the Silenus one, would come flying out to help. That would be his best bet. "That one is the one we will attack," He instructed his fellow Harbingers, pointing it out. "But hopefully, another will come out. Then we go for it." The pilots on either side of his agreed and went on the offensive.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:38 am
"Do they have a shield or not? I can't keep holding this shot back!" Kamon sat in Zero, wary of any enemy suits when he caught a faint flash of metal out of the corner of his eye. "I really hope that aint what I think it is."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:53 am
Nick landed in the hangar and exited Ater. He looked at the damage on the head. It looked as if a human punched holes in the eyes. "Hey Adal have any idea what kinda suit could be this small?"

Chris had seen Kamon charging his twin buster and decided to stop him for now. He zipped just in his view and then popped up from under him with one of his solid blades and sliced aiming for the barrel of his twin buster.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Kamon had not time to react, that thing was fast. The tip of the Twin Buster was sliced, and he threw it away, moving back at the same time to avoid the explosion. "What.. what was that?" He looked around trying to find out where it had went after the attack. "Adal, did you get any of that on the footage? Zero's cameras should have been able to get a glimpse at the least."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 pm
"I did, I'm comparing it to the other shot I got of it." Adalwulf said concernedly to Kamon, finally able to enter the ship's mainframe a little too late. It had taken a bit longer than usual because he was unused to having to multitask like this for a while. "Hm? It could've been a fully mechanical suit and someone's controlling it, Nick. Other than that..." He finished doubtfully, gestured for Nick to come over and take a look at the freeze frame. He sent the pictures to Kamon as well. "Tell me what you think of it."

Demyan had decided not to be in the middle of the three-pronged attack formation, sticking to the right instead. In every scenario he'd heard about, the middle attacker was the leader and was always beaten. So he'd instructed Phil to be there instead. They were close enough to attack the familiar looking suit and struck when it was concerned with the other ones attacking it.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:22 pm
"It... it looks like a miniature Gundam. But then how could it be powered? That is way too small for a normal compact reactor. Maybe they have some new power source? Think its possible Adal?" Kamon looked around, drawing a saber and heading back into the fray, working to take out as many suits as possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 pm
"No idea." Adalwulf said, shaking his head, confused. "There might be the means of it somewhere, just not found yet. If that's true, than it's been in the dark for so long that nobody even thought of something like it."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 am
Nick came over and looked. "My lord. How do you fight something that small?"

Chris decided to make himself known to kamon. It was time for Kamon to be afraid. He shot up directly infront of Kamon's face. "Hello Kamon. Remember me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm
"Again, you betray us AGAIN?" Kamon felt his anger swell, but he kept himself in control. Losing it would kill him this time. "Not only did you not let us know you were alive, let alone in some new suit, but you betray us again?! What the hell is wrong with you, can you not stay on any side?!"  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm
((Ohmahgerd, where's Silaaasss? My plan can't work without him!))

"With a fly swatter and a butterfly net." Adalwulf replied, smiling humorlessly. "Gott, Kamon. Betrayals later, try to get some information out of the mischling if you can."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm
((I be at work. I'll post tomorrow, I promise.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:43 pm
Nick looked shocked. "Am I the only one here wondering how he survived that explosion? Wasn't he inside the core when it went?"

"Betray you?" Chris flew closer to Kamon. "You betrayed me! Did you even once go back and check if I had survived? Did you ever once go and make sure I was safe?" Chris got his distance again. "No you were looking for your dead brother. I guess that's the way the world works some times. The ones who live are left to die and the ones who die are taken back." Chris had a sad tone in his voice. "My entire body was destroyed. What you see before you is all that I am now, a machine." Chris' gundam eyes stared directly at Kamon as if he could see through the gundanium. "I have lost everything. Now it's your turn." Chris zipped to Kamon's right and charged with his blades.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff