Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:29 pm
Shinrei was a crumpled heap upon the ground, his body aching with agony. Slowly he opened his eyes and brought his head up to surey his surroundings. For the first time in many years, his eyes were a natural shade of black-brown. However his skin was anything but, unlike all of his 27 years, it was swollen in the black weeping sores of Geostigma. At about the same moment he took this in, he collapsed on the ground in a heap. His exhausted body could do nothing but spasm in pain as he tried to regain control of himself. White-hot fire seemed to tear through every cell of his body and fragmented memories raced through his pounding head as he cried out in torment. Suddenly everything stilled and he lay sprawled on his back. His eyes tracked slowly as he realized he'd suffered his first Geostigma attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:18 pm
smilies to himself and says "hmm not to happy" he then tabs his sowrd into the wall and starts to go into chamber room in the maze down , he said to himself " well i might have a quick rest" he puts his stuff down and leans against the wall and falls asleep  

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:56 pm
Vaizel listened to Aeris's account with a certain amount of facination, he had never heard of any of this before... He vaughly remembered overhearing Hojo muttering about finding the promised land. But hadn't realized that some people had actually FOUND it.
The Cetra... Interesting, so,... if you were the last, then there are no more right? Because Sephiroth said he killed you.

Yeah, there are no more, Sephiroth added with a snort.
Vaizel wasn't certain if the man were amused or irritated. It did occure to him however, that when he was close enough he could hear the mutterings of Aeris to Dawn... how strange... I wonder if she can hear what I'm thinking? Or what Sephiroth is thinking?
Probably... As far as I can tell being stalked by a dead spirit seems to heighten people's telepathic abilities.
Vaizel said nothing, but watched his wife carefully, his face softening into a gentle smile as he memorized her slightly altered, but so utterly familiar form. After a breif moment he stretched out a hand to brush her now-silver hair from her face, and in the same moment he realized that his wings and metal leg were itching abominably. He had been able to ignore it while he fought but now that things had settled down it was particularly distracting. He frowned turning to glare at the offending appendages.
Don't ask me, Sephiroth quickly forstalled any questions Vaizel might have put forth, I never had any weird limbs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:18 pm
Romulus doggedly followed the interesting man-thing. When it became clear he would not be able to catch up to the man-thing he howled hoping his pack-mates were close enough to hear. A fitful shift in the wind brought another scent to the wolf, that of their attackers. His hackles raised as he warned his pack-mates and continued is run.

Remus' ears twitched at the howl echoing through the canyon and altered corse to intercept the now moving man-thing. He paused only to howl a breif response. Fenrir and Garm, familiar with their wolves' strategies did not stop but kept running in the direction Remus had indicated. The sound of gunshots reverberated through the rocky terrain. Neither twin commented but their pace subtly increased.

The burst around the corner to see a lone man taking on a hord of Dimineans. Without second thought the twins were in the midst of fray. Fenrir, without his rifle used his daggers to good advantage. He dodged around the creatures inflicting wounds with speed and accuracy. The Remus took up position in front of Garm who had begun casting various spells fending off any creatures that came to close. In a few moments Romulus had arrived as well and launched himself into the melee with abandon.

Fenrir caught glimpses of the lone man only. He seemed to favor ice materia..... Fangs.... this man had fangs. Fenrir drove one of his daggers home.... one of Hojo's experiments perhaps? Or something else?

Eskevar Fire Cross

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:04 pm
he wakes up and gets his stuff and continues through the maze in the temple of the ancients, he drags his sword on the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:56 am
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel listened to Aeris's account with a certain amount of facination, he had never heard of any of this before... He vaughly remembered overhearing Hojo muttering about finding the promised land. But hadn't realized that some people had actually FOUND it.
The Cetra... Interesting, so,... if you were the last, then there are no more right? Because Sephiroth said he killed you.

Yeah, there are no more, Sephiroth added with a snort.
Vaizel wasn't certain if the man were amused or irritated. It did occure to him however, that when he was close enough he could hear the mutterings of Aeris to Dawn... how strange... I wonder if she can hear what I'm thinking? Or what Sephiroth is thinking?
Probably... As far as I can tell being stalked by a dead spirit seems to heighten people's telepathic abilities.
Vaizel said nothing, but watched his wife carefully, his face softening into a gentle smile as he memorized her slightly altered, but so utterly familiar form. After a breif moment he stretched out a hand to brush her now-silver hair from her face, and in the same moment he realized that his wings and metal leg were itching abominably. He had been able to ignore it while he fought but now that things had settled down it was particularly distracting. He frowned turning to glare at the offending appendages.
Don't ask me, Sephiroth quickly forstalled any questions Vaizel might have put forth, I never had any weird limbs.
"What's the matter Vai? You seem uncomfortable..." Dawn asked her husband sympathetically, reaching a hand to gently touch his face. Then something seemed to catch her attention. "Huh...hold still for a second, love." She told him softly, walking behind him. She looked at Vaizel's wings with a look of mild surprise. A large black feather was extruding between two of Vaizel's wing plates. Maybe Kuroi rubbed past and got a feather caught there? She theorized, as it seemed the only plausible explaination, however it didn't seem to be quite at the right angle to have been the case. She reached out, took careful hold of it and tugged it out.

Smirking, Aeris turned to Sephiroth. "Oh really...?" She uttered glancing at the feather then back to Sephiroth with a significant look.

KiyaraSabel

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:15 am
........I swear if Vai is turning into Sephi or gaining his powers.........  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:55 am
warwizardjerek
((If... and if he is, what?))

"Ouch!" Vai cried, more in startlement than in actual pain. He glanced at the huge feather in puzzlement then tried to examine where Dawn had plucked it from. Sephiroth was oddly silent. "Must have gotten stuck there somehow..." He decided, but it was an odd place for a feather to snag... "It might just be one of Kuroi's," Though he didn't sound so sure, his wings still itched but where the feather had been there was now a light throb.

Ermak Lorde
Captain

warwizardjerek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:56 pm
Nothing ninja *sneaks off and plays SSBM*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:54 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Romulus doggedly followed the interesting man-thing. When it became clear he would not be able to catch up to the man-thing he howled hoping his pack-mates were close enough to hear. A fitful shift in the wind brought another scent to the wolf, that of their attackers. His hackles raised as he warned his pack-mates and continued is run.

Remus' ears twitched at the howl echoing through the canyon and altered corse to intercept the now moving man-thing. He paused only to howl a breif response. Fenrir and Garm, familiar with their wolves' strategies did not stop but kept running in the direction Remus had indicated. The sound of gunshots reverberated through the rocky terrain. Neither twin commented but their pace subtly increased.

The burst around the corner to see a lone man taking on a hord of Dimineans. Without second thought the twins were in the midst of fray. Fenrir, without his rifle used his daggers to good advantage. He dodged around the creatures inflicting wounds with speed and accuracy. The Remus took up position in front of Garm who had begun casting various spells fending off any creatures that came to close. In a few moments Romulus had arrived as well and launched himself into the melee with abandon.

Fenrir caught glimpses of the lone man only. He seemed to favor ice materia..... Fangs.... this man had fangs. Fenrir drove one of his daggers home.... one of Hojo's experiments perhaps? Or something else?

Zaber also jumped into the fray when they encountered the Demieans, but there seemed to be no end to them. He had killed four Demieans before he realized that more kept coming. They we're surrounded. He jumped high in the air, pulling his coin out of his pocket, and slamming it down, black side up. "Everybody get down!" He spun around, swinging the Requiem like a baseball bat while falling, large balls of black energy flew from the blade, striking down half the Demienas around. He would have landed on his head, but used the Requiem like a catapult, flying forward and kicking another Demiean before flipping backwards and regaining his footing.
"I'll admit, that thing really is something..."
"I hate it. It's a burden, guarding this thing's consumed my entire life since the day it was entrusted to me."
"Yes, and now that father's after it, it's all the more important. But we need to..."
"Whoa. How do you know that?"
"Well... while he was possessing you I touched his thoughts and managed to gather some... oops."
"HE POSSESSED ME!"
"Hey, don't yell it me. If I hadn't stepped in he still would be possessing you. Anyways, he gathered the info he needed from your memories, I don't know where his B. materia came from though."
"...and what exactly did he do while he had my body?"
"... it's probably better if you don't know..."
"TELL ME!"
OOC: Will finish later.  

Zaber Blade

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:52 pm
Ermak Lorde
warwizardjerek
((If... and if he is, what?))

"Ouch!" Vai cried, more in startlement than in actual pain. He glanced at the huge feather in puzzlement then tried to examine where Dawn had plucked it from. Sephiroth was oddly silent. "Must have gotten stuck there somehow..." He decided, but it was an odd place for a feather to snag... "It might just be one of Kuroi's," Though he didn't sound so sure, his wings still itched but where the feather had been there was now a light throb.
Dawn blinked looking between her husband and the feather. "I suppose it could be Kurois...it was at a really strange angle to have just gotten caught there though..." She cocked her head to look at the end of the shaft again. "It's got some of your blood on it..." There was no need to point out no one else had blood anywhere near similar to Vai's own glowing purplish ichor.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:55 pm
Vai tried vainly to get a decent look at the point from which the feather had been removed, but finally gave up, as the angle was too odd. "Nevermind..." He muttered sullenly, He was starting to regret offering himself as a guinney pig to those scientists... But the pay had been incredible! It put food on the table, Dawn never needed to know that he had been unable to find regular work... People just didn't want to hire freaks like him. "Purple blood..." He muttered absently under his breath as he gazed at the feather, it really was something, Kuroi's feathers weren't quite that hue... kinda... purple-black, like how his own hair used to be. He was drawn out of his reverie by the very distant sounds of shouting and fighting, His head snapped up and he glanced around. There was no one near him, yet he could barely make out noises... How much HAD his hearing improved? "Hey Dawn... I think someone else is fighting... probably Demineans..." He turned and gazed at her again melting into a smile, "Shall We go?" He held out his arms, scooping her neatly into them, he never wanted to let her go... Father's attempt to control her had nearly taken her from him again... he would not stand for that... Giving her a firm hug he lifted off from the ground. Unlike his earlier trips with her he rose smoothly, hardly using his wings at all. Instead a pale teal glow surrounded him and he seemed to float off the ground before streaming across the sky in the direction he had indicated.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:02 am
where is the location like where are the other characters  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:29 am
Orrin's mind was in a hase as he shot down demineans unclear as to why he was feeling so excited with fighting so many demineans. Then with no apparent reason he snapped back. He was calm again and for the first time he noticed that the people he'd 'seen' comeing had finaly cought up and had engaged in the fight with the demineans. Shivering visibly for all to see he glanced through his mind wondering what the heck had happend to him. The demineans not focused on the others had briefly halted their advance on the crazed demon that had moments before been bringing them down with zero hesitation. Seeing their prey suddenly shiver and briefly become vulnerable immediately set them off for a continued attack. Launching themselves with a screech they bore themselves down upon the hesitateing gunman. Orrin was calm again and with that everything seemed to slow down 'seeing' and analyzeing his enviroment he 'saw' the three men and two wolves that had joined the fray, 'seeing' them and also every other deminean that was assualting them.
"Like I said before, I really don't have the time for this" Orrin calmly said to the hell bent demineans.
Suddenly an icie wind broke loose from Orrin freezeing the water in the air and causeing blankets of ice to spread over the demineans pushing them back from the company and leaveing the trio and wolves to finish off their current lot.
"Limit Break level three 'Hell Frozen Over'"
Guns back beneath his coat and arms at his side. The visage of something dark and terrifying entered into the minds eye of the demineans right then, enough to where the control father held over them wavered. His skin from the tan pale color that it was, slowly melted into a blue so dark it may have been black. His black hair into silver and the silver streaks into blue. His normaly red eyes became a shineing white blue. The gale still twisting about Orrin shifted into a tighter rotation and slowly began to draw out black mist from his body. Growing until his body was hidden from view the black mist began to spread giveing the image of wings of black mist protrudeing from Orrin's back. With the completion of the wings the gale slowly subsided to a cold breeze. The wings then spreading out to their fullest length drew back away from the demineans and suddenly came forth letting loose an even stronger gale of screaming wind into the main group of demineans. With the wind came more mist that spread throughout the mass of demineans and out to the other demineans within the area. Shrouding them in its blackness the gale finaly came to a complete stop.
Everything lay quiet then, no birds,wildlife, or any other liveing thing. Just the slow cracking of ice settleing. Then the wings of mist fell away into the air. Leaveing only Orrin standing before a graveyard of black marble statues showing the demineans in their final stages of death. Some of their frozen matter was still hovering about while black mist around the frozen field was slowly seeping away into the air.
As with everything else the figure of Orrin slowly evaperated away until he was once again himself.
"I shouldn't have been able to do that," Orrin thought to himself shaken from the limit break that had just appeared before him. Stareing unfocused upon the frozen demineans he thought back to the memories that weren't there.

OOC: Edited, Now I feel a little better smile  

warwizardjerek

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas