Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:38 pm
"Cheshire!Unseal Skye's power!"Cheshire quickly transformed into a human as Jinyx felt a little pain in her chest but quickly shook it off.She grabbed a nearby pipe and threw it at the fox,"Come 'em get me ya over grown mutt!"She then dashed off.Oz quickly snatched Gil up and made a run in the direction of his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 pm
Alice continued running and was stopped by Skye who skidded to an abrupt stop. She turned around, hair snow white and eyes blood red. "Come and get it you over-grown hairball!" She yelled drawing her scythe and thrusting her beeds foward, injuring the fox's muzzle.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:47 pm
"Gil can you try to unseal Alice's power?"Oz dodged another swipe from the fox,Jinyx ran a little faster but tripped.One of the tails were coming down on her but Cheshire quickly blocked it with his claws.

"I can try."Gil quickly climbed onto Oz's back and took off his left glove placing it over Oz's head,as the seal of the contract shown in front of him.Making Alice's powers unseal turning her into B-rabbit.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Alice jumped high up and slashed out at the fox who backed away at the two. Especially when Skye turned into a huge dragoon, roaring out in the sky and shooting a beam of light out at the thing. Despite it's size it jumped swiftly up in the air, only to be slashed at by B-rabbit.

In the distance a guy with dirty black hair and brown eyes slowly walked toward the excitement.

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:07 pm
Gil shot a couple more bullets at the fox on Oz's back as the fox landed.Jinyx had picked up a couple of rocks and was aiming at the face of the fox while running ahead a Oz.Cheshire was slashing at a tail whenever it would come close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:15 pm
The black-haired guy landed beside of Jinyx and withdrew his sword about to swing at her until Oz pushed her out of the way, getting cut on the leg. Skye started dashing at the giant fox on the side, forcing it to bleed. And Alice slashed it violently with her scythe and chains, it was covered in scars. "This ones not that powerful." Skye said. "The bigger they are the easier they fall!"  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 pm
"Oz!"Jinyx shouted grabbing another pipe and throwing it at the man.Gil quickly jumped off his master's back and started to shoot at the man with his gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:21 pm
The man swiftly dodged the blades. Slashing at Gil now. Skye hovered in the air, waiting for Alice to send the next blow and bit it's back. The man was over Gil heaving his blade over his head.  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:25 pm
Oz quickly grabbed a nearby rock and threw it at the man's head.He quickly snatched the bloody Gil he grabbed Jinyx's hand and made a run for it towards Alice and Skye.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:39 pm
The man stood up and glared, blood trickling down his forehead. He ran after Oz and Jinyx and Gil, nearly slicing them down. and then he saw Alice slicing at the fox's forehead and the fox suddenly stiffed and he fell, making everything rumble. Suddenly the contractor froze feeling death creep up on him. Then he fell, sword falling to his knees. suddenly a huge hole opened up all purple and swirly. The man screamed feeling himself being dragged slowly into the abyss. the fox was slower though. and it sucked them up slowly like quick-sand. and then they were gone and the hole closed up. Skye and Alice were normal again, leaning on their scythes. THat chain held a memory shard....  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm
"Is Jinyx alright?"Cheshire asked looking at Jinyx.Jinyx nodded but her eyes were glued to the screaming man.Gil was about knocked out in Oz's arms since he was almost sliced by the axe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Skye was in some sort of memory. She looked around and spotted her, she was six years old. "What the-" Then she gasped her eyes widened at the sight. A tall guy most likely 13 was sitting beside of her solemnly. He had white hair and red eyes. a bitter look was on his face. "B-b-break?" Skye asked herself. "How's a raven like a writing desk?" YOung skye asked young Break. "Don't ask stupid questions like that." BReak snapped. Skye recoiled, lowering her head. "Yes big-brother." Skye backed up. "b-b-big b-b-rother???" She asked herself.

Alice saw herself in a memory. "A memory...?" She saw herself. Human Alice Liddell. Talking to Jack Vessalius. "Alice do you want to go to the tower? Back to you're room?"

((You finish tht Starz >D))

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:33 pm
"But,I want to stay out here a little longer Jack."Alice whined petting Cheshire and leaning on a tree bark.Suddenly,there was sa russel in the bushes.A girl that looked no older than 9 stepped out with an annoyed expression.

"There you guys are!"she exclaimed.Alice's eyes widened when she saw the new face.

"Is that....Jinyx..?she mummbled.Oz,Jinyx and Gil's eyes widened at the same momment.

"Wait,is that.....what the heck?"Jinyx started to shake her head trying to make it unreal.Then they were all back in Trinity.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 pm
Skye callasped on the ground. "Wow." She said. "I must be drunk..."  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

Littlestar411
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 pm
"And I must be going out of my mind if Jinyx was in my lifetime 100 years ago..."Alice rubbed her eyes.Gil stood dumbfounded.

"Maybe,Jinyx has a connection to the Tragedy of Sablier..."Oz trailed off.Jinyx quickly shook her head.

"I know I don't remember much of anything,but that girl looked at least 2-4 ages older than me,"She petted Cheshire on the head holding Ditzy in her hand,"it's impossible even if I went into the Abyss,it's impossible that my age went backwards and turned me into a 6 year old."

"Probably,that girl's like Jack..."Gil placed a finger on his chin.Everyone's eyes fell on Gil,who started to tense up,"Well,it could be possible....I mean Oz had a connection with Jack since he's the re-incarnation..."

"But,what about Skye's memory...it was like...a younger Break was there or something..."Jinyx glanced down at the collapsed Skye.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff