Welcome to Gaia! ::

Midnight Realms

Back to Guilds

We are still accepting new members! If you enjoy fantasy and RPing then please take a look! 

Tags: role playing, anime, vampires, wolves, fantasy 

Reply The North: Wolf Territory
Canis Lupus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm
Lillian held the necklace gingerly looking it over confused. It looked very familiar but she couldn't place where she had seen it before. Closing her hands around it she looked up at Shoko and smiled.
"I do trust her. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for her. Thank you, Shoko. You risked a lot going there for me. If there is ever anything I can do for you I will."

Darius dressed in a black shirt and pants. Reaching for a jacket he shook his head and picked up the flowering branch for Bella. It had already scented his room when he had gotten out of the shower. Hair still damp the man walked with soft-soled boots towards Bella's room and knocked. A maid servant informed him that she was dressing so he waited outside for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:23 am
Shoko hugged Lillian tightly before turning to the door. Don't worry about it, there was nothing to it. She smiled and opened the door, closing it again behind her as she left. She went down to the kitchen where others were getting ready for breakfast.  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 am
Bella dressed in a pink floral dress that flowed to the floor. The sleeves draped over her arms but allowing her hands to be visible. Her had her hair up with similar floral pin like that on her dress. She slipped into matching flats and began putting light jewelry on when a maid told her Darius was outside. She quickly puts on her neckless and opens the door to Darius.

"Good morning. . ." she said embracing him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:14 pm
When Bella came out a big smile stretched across his face. Darius held his fiance close as they stood in the hall.
"Good morning, my love. You look beautiful this morning. But there seems to be something missing."
Bringing the cherry blossoms up for her to look at first he though about where to put it. Tucking it behind an ear he kissed Bella sweetly.
"How did you sleep? How's our little girl doing?"
It was a little strange feeling like an actual father for the pup, Clover. And having Bella as the mother. It was like already having a family of his own even though they had not wed yet.  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:13 am
Bella giggles and blushes when Darius tucks a cherry blossom behind her ear and into her hair as well.

"Mmmm, I slept well. Although, I can't wait to sleep beside you." she said touching his face. When Darius asks about their little girl it finally dawned on her. "I have a little girl..." she thought to herself and giggled again. "She's with Evolet. They should be having breakfast together." she smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 pm
"We have a little girl. I'm glad you slept well. Feirost came to see me today while I was finishing the patrol. The Immortals march in two days time. He asks us as his ally to join the march."
As much as Darius didn't want to spoil the morning, this did need to be taken care of quickly. He wished to honor the call but had not the power to do so. That alone rested with Bella for the time. Seeing the look on his beloved face he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.
"I know you are a peaceful woman, Bella. This is a hard decision. Would you like to get something to eat first then discuss this?"  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:11 am
Bella quickly broke away from Darius's arms and away from his kiss after hearing the news about Feirost and the immortals. She moved away from Darius disapprovingly and looked out the window.

"No, this matter needs to be dealt with now. Clover, shouldn't see in disagreement so young." she began. "What reason are we to march with them? What is the purpose? I am guessing you wish for me to approve of this. . .because I am not afraid to disppoint your wishes." she said upset.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:39 pm
"As you wish."
Darius let Bella go when she went to leave his arms. He knew this would upset her greatly. Walking over he stood in the next window over from where she was and looked at her softly.
"I am a man of action and honor. Howlite has taken oath as have the Immortals to be there for the other. We are allies. Our peoples have been united for centuries. They have stood by us and we them. Who are we to bring such disgrace to our ancestors by ignoring their call."
Taking a step towards her he started to reach out a hand then drew it back and took back a step returning to where he was. He looked out the window and took a breath to keep steady his eyes soft.
"Remember when we were young? And I mean really young. Before my sister and brother were born. We didn't have a care in the world and played as we wanted. But our parents did. They worried. I want this war to end so that we don't have to worry about Clover if we can't find her for a while. So that she can play at any age without fear of being attacked or taken as I fear now."  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:52 pm
Bella stood her ground looking out the window thinking hard about what the right decision might be. She crossed her arms with strong disapproval as Darius talked than recollected memories throwing ideas of reason at her.

"Darius, I remember those special days as though they were yesterday. Once we were young and carefree. I want a carefree life for Clover too. A part of my heart regrets taking her into our home with having to worry about her future. She should be as carefree as we were. . ." she said sadly. As Bella finished that sentence she turned away from him. "Do what you wish. . .walk with them if you must. . .but don't allow disgrace to fall our way." she said looking at him than left his side with disappointment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:34 pm
With a great sigh Darius went after his betrothed. Catching up to her quickly he walked at Bella's side and glanced at her out of his eye. Taking her hand gently in his he had her stop and looked at her filled with conflict.
"I do not want to go into this without your blessing, Bella. I love you. More than anything. I will remain here at your side if you wish it to be. But at the very least let me make the offer to the others so that they may choose what path they would follow."  

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 am
Bella was upset not wanting to continue this conversation any further with Darius. Bella was as stubborn as Darius which made them a good pair. She didn't expect to Darius to give up unless she was right about the matter. Yet, being right wasn't the matter in this situation. When Darius caught up with her she stopped the moment he took her hand but withdrew her hand quickly looking away listening to what he had to say further on the matter.

"You love me and you want my blessing. Fine. You have my blessing, now go." she said frustrated still not looking at him. "You can not promise that you will remain by my side if you go. You can not promise those that go with you will return. Therefore with you gone you can not guarentee my packs safety. I am done with this conversation. Do what you wish but bring my packmates home if your decision is to go. With that said please leave me alone. . ." she said teary eyed and walks away from him.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:44 pm
Baltazar had been asleep in the living room. He went to his room to take a quick shower, dressed in new cloths, and than headed downstairs. As Baltazar was heading toward the stairs he bumped into his sister, Bella.

"Morning, Bella. Where's Darius. . ." he asked and upon mention Darius's name. Bella eyes began to water and she began to avoid eye contact with him. "My Bella, what's wrong?" he asked softly as she began to cry. Baltazar gently embraced Bella rubbing her back lightly. "The two of you got into an arguement? Huh? It's healthy to have disagreements Bella. Our parents argued and disagreed enough. You remember. . .don't you?" he tried reassuring her and trying to help her.

Link+Zelda4Ever

Touya-Ten Night
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:33 pm
It pained Darius to see Bella this way. He felt like he was losing her again after just getting her back. He stood in the hallway for a long time before heading to the stairs. He passed Bella and Baltazar without a word and averting his face from them so they could not see the pain he was feeling. His chest and throat were tight feeling but he couldn't ignore everything he had been taught and felt. When he got downstairs he found Evolet with Clover and smiled faintly. He started to walk over and stopped to just watch her. She was such a happy pup now that she wasn't afraid of being here. In no time Clover had caught his scent and left Evolet coming to him. Smiling again he scooped her up in his arms carrying her back over to Evolet.
"Hello princess. You be good for Evolet and mommy, okay?"
Kissing her muzzle he handed her back and walked outside to the stables. Getting a horse ready he got on and started towards the Immortals castle. He would carry the news himself.
(Immortal lands)

Lillian stretched as she walked out of the room with Mista. The long night of patrolling with her brother was already getting to her. Shifting to her wolf form she let the kitten play with her tail as they went to the kitchen to get breakfast. She saw Darius leaving and looked at his back confused. Telling Mista to stay in the kitchen with Evolet and the others she ran after him barely keeping up with the horse.
"Darius! Where are you going? Whats wrong?"
When she tried talking to him he just pushed the horse on faster. Giving up she watched him gallop away confused even more. He wouldn't even answer their sibling connection. Padding back to the den she went to the kitchen once more and looked up at Evolet and Shoko.
"Any idea whats going on with him?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:35 pm
Kalypso who had been gone for some time now landed outside the den a few cuts and large bruises on her. she winced once she landed and a searing pain came from her bruised ribs, she walked in not showing any signs she was injured trying to hide the bruise on her arm. she sat down and enjoyed the company of everyone hoping no one spotted her. she thought about her family and why they disowned her, all she did was say she wasn't going to be aprat of their scheme anymore and that was when they proceded to giv her these presents to remember them bye, she was sad but at the same time releived now that she was free of their grasp.  

Adonfang

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:31 pm
Tears began to stream down Bella's cheeks the moment she walked away from Darius. She looked down to allow her beautiful long hair to cover her face and tears from any who might see her. She was beginning to believe their time apart has grown them apart as well. As she was heading toward the stairs she stumbled upset catching the rail almost falling and luckly bumps into Baltazar. Unfortunately Baltazar quickly took notice of her being very upset and begged her to talk to him. As she tried avoiding his face his hand gently caressed her face lightly wiping away her tears barely guessing that she and Darius had an arguement or misunderstanding. It was soon after Darius passed by them both and Bella did not look her way as she didn't his way.

"Oh Baltazar. It's much more complicated than you think. He wishes to assist the immortals and I am against it. I know we're suppose to assist our allies when we are called but my instincts scream out not to." she said upset.

The North: Wolf Territory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff