Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 am
Kakatary
marorii-san
Caraway Jenn nervously approched the Sorting Hat, hoping to be placed in--No, she thought to herself, the house I will be put into will be my family. Family love is universal and unconditional love, so it shouldn't matter where I'm placed. But, oh, she wished for a specific one, certainly unnamed to others for now.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm courageous, intelligent, and very loyal--so much so that I loose my temper and quickly and obviously become defensive when standing up for what I believe in.

"Now here is a muggle-born that truly catches one's eye. What a mixture! It's as if you were born anti-Slytherin," the Sorting Hat chuckled to itself rather than to Caraway, "I know where to put you... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table could not keep themselves from crying out happily.

Now thoroughly interested in Hufflepuff, Caraway whispered thanks to the Sorting Hat and bounced over to the mostly yellow-robed table.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:59 am
Charlie swung her legs over the table's seat and casually wandered over to the Sorting hat.She was trying to hide her nervous look as she stood before the hat, and bowed her head bit.A few seconds later she tilted her head to look at the Sorting hat, but shook her curiousity away and bowed her head once more.

Me in a nutshell:~ Outspoken,Truthful,Curious,Friendly,Intelligent,Smart mouthed,I'm very competitive, and modest,I am very protective over animals also.One time, on her way here, someone asked if she was a Slytherin, and she snapped at them saying she hadn't even been here for a few years.If you want to know why she was asked that, it was because she was in a sour mood before she got on the train.  

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

c h o c o l a t-s

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 am
Phenix_Phox
Charlie swung her legs over the table's seat and casually wandered over to the Sorting hat.She was trying to hide her nervous look as she stood before the hat, and bowed her head bit.A few seconds later she tilted her head to look at the Sorting hat, but shook her curiousity away and bowed her head once more.

Me in a nutshell:~ Outspoken,Truthful,Curious,Friendly,Intelligent,Smart mouthed,I'm very competitive, and modest,I am very protective over animals also.One time, on her way here, someone asked if she was a Slytherin, and she snapped at them saying she hadn't even been here for a few years.If you want to know why she was asked that, it was because she was in a sour mood before she got on the train.

"Your kindness will do great in Hufflepuff, but your competitive and protective personality makes me feel bravery, which will do greatly in Gryffindor." The sorting hat paused, trying to figure out what house to put her in. "Very well, I shall put you in Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table couldn't hold in their excitement and the whole table jumped to their feet, welcoming the girl to the Gryffindor family.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:53 am
Charlie smiled before she nodded at the hat and shifted her eyes over at the Gryffindor table and couldn't help but grin and hurried over and looked around for a available seat at the table, before she sat down.
The redheaded girl couldn't help but glance back over at the Sorting hat, waiting to see if anyone else would be welcomed to their table.If not she would probably go explore the castle whenever they were dismissed.She wasn't really sure, seeing she was a first year.  

cl ope

Questionable Inquisitor

6,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Guildmember 100

Kytfox

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm
Luka Hollingberry stood gracefully and made her way to be sorted. She sat gracefully in the chair, a haughty expression on her pretty face.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cunning, resourceful, shrewd, cold, and charming all at once. I like to think I am very much like my mother, and she is an incredibly successful and talented witch. I know I will be as well. You could say I am perfectly perfect, and I would agree with you. I don't play well with others, though I will use anyone to get ahead. It is very rare that anyone would ever see a soft side to me, if there is in fact a soft side at all. I am a backstabber and I will freely admit that. Anything that can be done to get ahead will be done.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:20 pm
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Very unpredictable, selfish, cruel, inconciderate, ruthless. I care only for only those closest to me. And those who will assist me to suceed.

Alex rose fluently prior to hearing her name being called. She walked calmly to the stool and sat down with an evil smirk touching her lips.  

Sienna_Chambers

Witty Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:50 pm
Kytfox
Luka Hollingberry stood gracefully and made her way to be sorted. She sat gracefully in the chair, a haughty expression on her pretty face.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm cunning, resourceful, shrewd, cold, and charming all at once. I like to think I am very much like my mother, and she is an incredibly successful and talented witch. I know I will be as well. You could say I am perfectly perfect, and I would agree with you. I don't play well with others, though I will use anyone to get ahead. It is very rare that anyone would ever see a soft side to me, if there is in fact a soft side at all. I am a backstabber and I will freely admit that. Anything that can be done to get ahead will be done.

"A Hollingberry, eh? I was wondering when you'd show up," the Sorting Hat spoke plainly, "I know exactly where to place you... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table cheered as another joined their ranks.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 pm
BLM megafan
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Very unpredictable, selfish, cruel, inconciderate, ruthless. I care only for only those closest to me. And those who will assist me to suceed.

Alex rose fluently prior to hearing her name being called. She walked calmly to the stool and sat down with an evil smirk touching her lips.

The Sorting Hat did a double-take as it was placed onto Alex's head, "Well, well... such darkness in your heart. Be careful, lest it corrupt you entirely," the Hat, realizing its job was to sort and not give life guidance to children, cleared its throat, "Ah... well, I know where to put you... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table continued their cheers for their second-in-a-row member.  

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200

Sienna_Chambers

Witty Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm
Kakatary
BLM megafan

The Sorting Hat did a double-take as it was placed onto Alex's head, "Well, well... such darkness in your heart. Be careful, lest it corrupt you entirely," the Hat, realizing its job was to sort and not give life guidance to children, cleared its throat, "Ah... well, I know where to put you... Slytherin!"

The Slytherin table continued their cheers for their second-in-a-row member.

Alex grinned triumphantly as she sat in an available seat on the end. She crossed her legs and smiled to herself about the idea of telling her parents she was in slytherin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:09 pm
Luka smiled arrogantly and hopped off the stool, leaving behind the sorting hat. Of course her house was Slytherin. It couldn't be anything else!

She headed over to the table with the green robes, seating herself by a few of her new classmates.

Kytfox

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Sofia heard her name being called and hurried to the stool. She gently place the Sorting Hat on her head. A nervous look on her face.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave,daring, and chivalry. I'll stand up for what I believe in, even if no ones on my side. I can be reckless at times, but most times I am very funny and a bit sneaky. I don't care what people say about me, I will ignore them. Or I'll teach them to never mess with me again.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:09 pm
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs
Sofia heard her name being called and hurried to the stool. She gently place the Sorting Hat on her head. A nervous look on her face.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave,daring, and chivalry. I'll stand up for what I believe in, even if no ones on my side. I can be reckless at times, but most times I am very funny and a bit sneaky. I don't care what people say about me, I will ignore them. Or I'll teach them to never mess with me again.

The Sorting Hat chuckled, "Eager, are we? Well, I can see that bravery is a key role in you, but what about this sneakiness I see? Yes, it could do very well in Slytherin, don't you think?" the Hat laughed softly, "Don't worry, I won't put you in Slytherin. Instead, you'll belong in... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table cheered out loud, welcoming their new member to their ranks.  

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm
Vampire Toy
i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

The Sorting Hat chuckled, "Eager, are we? Well, I can see that bravery is a key role in you, but what about this sneakiness I see? Yes, it could do very well in Slytherin, don't you think?" the Hat laughed softly, "Don't worry, I won't put you in Slytherin. Instead, you'll belong in... Gryffindor!"

The Gryffindor table cheered out loud, welcoming their new member to their ranks.

Sofia smiled brightly. She whispered her thanks to the Hat, and made her way to the Gryffindor table.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:47 pm
William Ryan Dante ♠ First Year

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fiercely passionate in the few things I care about, stubborn, ambitious and calculating while still rather timid.  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Kakatary

Liberal Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 pm
Essy A Dante
William Ryan Dante ♠ First Year

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fiercely passionate in the few things I care about, stubborn, ambitious and calculating while still rather timid.

The Sorting Hat was gently placed upon William's head. It remained silent for a second before whispering, "My, what a dark secret. Should this get out, you won't be so trusted by friends, would you?" the Hat was whispering so softly that only William could hear, "But I know the one place that your friends will stay your friends, no matter what they learn. Your ambitious nature makes me believe you'd be best suited for... Hufflepuff!"

The Hufflepuff table clinked their glasses in congratulations for their new member.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games