Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady looked at the students "Fine ignore me. I am kind enough to introduce myself yet you don't even acknowledge me. Just because I'm dead it does not mean I don't have feelings!"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

Alex was startled to see the ghost of the Grey Lady float over towards him. He knew only a little about the Ravenclaw ghost, mostly learned in passing. He had heard mainly stories about the Fat Friar and Peeves from his mum, so he was interested to learn more about the ghost population at Hogwarts.

"Nice to meet you, Grey Lady. I didn't mean to ignore you, I was just surprised to meet a ghost for the first time." Xander said politely. He almost extended his hand to her, then remembered he wouldn't be able to touch her.

"And hello to you, Xenos," this time he did extend his hand. "I'm Alexander, but you can call me Alex, or Xander, which ever you prefer."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:22 pm
User Image

"Hello, ma'am sorry. No intention to slight you." Xenos said calmly finishing off his sugar quill. That should hold him off till the feast the started. Turning to Alex he smiled again at him. "It's nice to meet you. Please all of you, if you need any help what so ever please ask me. I've got a club going on right now and I plan to have it double as a study group. So you all are welcome to join, or just simple bother me in the common room." He address both Alex and the others. He loved to help others learn, and got alot of practice with Yuan as his best friend.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:23 pm
User Image
"Oooh!" She cooed lightly, "I'd love one. Thank you. Camille took a sugar quill from Xenos and closed her eyes as she put it to her lips. "This is amazing! Where did you get it? I didn't have much time to explore Hogsmeade when I was there, but if this is what it's like, I can't wait til my third year!" Camille was in heaven, and so glad she had something to hold her stomach over for now. Realizing she hadn't addressed the Grey Lady, yet, she turned to the house ghost and said, "Well you're the prettiest ghost I have ever seen. Nice to meet you, I'm Cam." And possibly the only ghost I've ever seen. Camille chuckled to herself.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady nodded. "Finally a suitable response" She looked at Alex "Ah the first time meeting a ghost? Not very surprising as only wizards can become ghosts but most chose to go on..." she trailed off and turned her attention to Camille "Why thank you" Looking at Xenos and sighed "I would love one, alas I can't eat"

╚══════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:54 pm
User Image

"My father. I'm addicted to them, and he sent me with a box to keep me going till I visit Hogsmead." Xenos chuckled lightly at Camille's happy response. "I can bring you back some if you like. Or if you'd prefer something else from Honneydukes. I have a bit of a sweet tooth and will probably be down there alot." He offered smiling. So far he liked Camille and Alex, the other new years seemed rather quiet.

((you have no idea how happy I am that Alex is here. Xenos was the only boy Ravenclaw till him!))

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

"Sure, a study group sounds fun! But I think I should get used to how the school works before I go joining any groups. But I will take you up on your offer to get advice from you in the common rooms. I'll probably need it." Alex said laughing. He was looking forward to the school year already.

Suddenly his stomach made an audible growl. Xander blushed. True, he was hungry, but he didn't need that broadcasted to the entire Ravenclaw table. How embarrassing.

User Image

((Haha, well it's a good thing he came along then.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

"Honestly fascinating," Charlotte muttered as she watched the ghost. She was certain that if there was anything she was look forwarding to the most when it came to the wizarding world. It was ghost. They were like the grandmother or grandfather who could weave tales from their lives and inform you of times gone by, but never died. Thus the stories were always there, just like they're knowledge. Like books they never have to be returned, but you can't write in or go back and reread.

However there were more pressing things, such as the third year cutie who had decided to speak to the lesser first years. While Charlotte could understand that it wasn't like that for him. She had to have some sarcastic words fly around her head, since there was only polite conversation allowed at this point. She was die to slice and dice, and play word knives with another person. However this is just the opening dinner. We have truly gotten to know each other yet. If I yeild myself to my inner sarcastic banter, I'll find myself rather alone this year and all the years next, she thought as she eyed sugar quills.

Sighing, she could hear Xander stomach protest the right to food, smiling she said, "I'm glad my stomach isn't the only one upset about the current food situation. If this keeps up our stomachs will run riots...By the way, my name is Charlotte."

She direct the end of the comment to the cutie third year, whose name she had forgotten to store.

Mellow Magpie

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image

Xenos chuckled lightly when Alex's stomach decided to comment on the situation. Turning his head when another first year spoke he smiled again. "It's wonderful to meet you Miss Charlotte. My name's Xenos. Xenos da Vinci. Here you two, I've got some more sugar quills if you like. Just something small to appease your stomachs. The sorting seems to take quite some time. Hopefully Professor Icarus will be done soon enough." Producing two more sugar quills, Xenos made a mental note to restock his extra pocket. "So looking forward to any classes in particular?" He asked lightly interlocking his finger and resting his chin on them. This Charlotte seemed to be a very interesting girl. Something told him that he would get along with her very well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 pm
Jane Butler
First Year Ravenclaw

gave a light laugh. "I think I'm going to be the one who needs a study group. I mean, I'm smart, but I don't think I'm Ravenclaw smart. Ah, well, I suppose I'll get used to it in the next couple years." Hearing her stomach growl slightly, she grinned. "Yeah, a feast does sound good right about now. I was so nervous during the train ride here, I hadn't ate. Now I'm here, I've got my House, and now I'm not nervous at all!" It was nice, meeting new people, making new friends: even Xenos Da Vinci, a mighty 3rd Year, had come over to see the little First Years. She turned to the Grey Lady, looking a bit shy. "Uh, hi. Nice to meet you. Looking very...transparent, today, Grey Lady."

Looking over to Alexander, she asked, "So, what House did you think you'd be in? I was thinking Hufflepuff, or maybe Gryffindor, myself. I didn't really want to be put in Slytherin, though, and I didn't even consider Ravenclaw. At least there's someone always around to tutor you, yeah? Really, I can't wait for Defense Against the Dark Arts or Charms."

XThe Lily Of The ValleyX

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:35 pm
User Image
"That would be wonderful!" Camille thanked Xenos for the offer. "I'd be willing to try anything from Honeyduke's. Just let me know when your next trip is approaching, and I'll shell out some money." Cam was happy to be making friends so quickly. She listened to her fellow Ravenclaws converse, enjoying the sweetness of her sugar quill.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Alexander Greyson
1st Year Ravenclaw

"Thanks, I'm starved." Alex said, accepting the Sugar Quill. They weren't his favorite candy, but he did like them. Besides, anything would have been good. He probably would eat a cockroach cluster if someone offered it to him.

He stick the point of it into his mouth, and began sucking. They tasted better than he remembered, but maybe that was just the hunger talking.

He turned towards the girl who addressed him, "Most of my family has been in Hufflepuff, so I thought I'd be put there. And I know what you mean," Xander said, taking the quill out of his mouth, "I'm looking forward to classes starting too. I'm mostly looking forward to Charms and Transfiguration. But Potions does sound interesting."

User Image

Mexican Donuts

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

"My last name is Claremont, if you plan on using the Miss. Oh, and I'd love one of those sugar quills," She said with a smirked holding her hand out casually. As she took one, she thought over his question. Another girl, Jane if she remember currectly answered before she could say anything. As she switched, from Xenos to Xander the word Slytherin trigger the same tight throat feeling. Her eyes went to the table just beyond hers, as both Cam and Xander spoke to someone about something. She personal had lost most of the conversations around her.

I would have to say transfiguration... Transfiguration is the class I'm most interested," she told Xenos quietly. She was certain that there was no way for her to make something as beautiful as Nott had that day in her Aunt's apartment, but that one encounter with transfiguration was enough. "It looks like a good study to invest into and also pretty interesting."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Taking the offered hand, Xenos turned it kissing her hand lightly. "Well, Miss Claremont. Would you prefer to be called Charlotte?" He asked smiling at her still as he released her hand. Idely he was wondering if his father was rubbing a little TOO much off on him. I think this year is going to be a good one. A very good one. Now if I can get Hikari to relax and make some friends everything would be perfect. Xenos thought trying to keep his smile from growing.

"I hope transfiguration picks up this year. It's been slacking latly. Most of what I've learned is from my father. As for Charms and Poitons I don't see any of last year's teachers. Looks like we'll all be discovering what their like together." Xenos said addressing the others as the spoke of there classes. "Professor Russo has been a bit scattered latly. I hope the class lives up to your expectation." He said softly to Charlotte mentally wondering what she was thinking.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady sighed "Well this is quite possibly the longest sorting I've ever seen and trust me I have seen them all" she looked at Jane "I'm not sure whether I should take that as a compliment or not"

╚══════════════════╝

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games