Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Malady, not quite sure how she felt about her fellow female, delivered her customary sneer. "Pleasure." Just as she was about to look away dismissively, she focused on the girl again, " I'm sorry I don't recall having caught your name." It wouldn't do to not know the name of a possible rival. Not that they had (much) to compete over; it was just that, as the only two (so far) females of their year, in Slytherin, they were automatic competitors.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante let out a long sigh. He was thankful for Charon's presence, he always seemed to be able to pull him back down. "It has been...relativly pleasent" he said glaring at Christopher then turned back to Charon and smiled,"Ive finished my book again" a cheerful yet still very agitated tone in his words.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Oh? You think that I should tell you my name? Well..." She tilted her head. "My instincts are telling me no." She smiled as sweetly as possible. "But I'll just giggle and titter on around you and secretly talk bad about you like I would everyone else." She smiled and then put her concentration back on everyone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image

"Would you like to borrow mine? Miss Cosette gave it to me. I found it rather interesting." Charon asked reaching into his robe for his book. "Its about mythology, it might keep you entertained long enough to get this train reck over with." Offering up the book, Charon couldn't help but grin. He still couldn't believe some of these first years. He knew for a fact that they weren't this bad last year. What difference did a year make? And part of him was wondering what Cosette thought of this years....girls.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 pm
User Image
~Second Year~

Dante laughed and took the book. It looked interesting enough, following suit he pulled out his book The Inferno and handed it to him as well,"and you can read mine, if you havn't already read it"
he hissed. He couldn't read minds but he knew exactly what
Charon was thinking. There sssseemssss to be a decline in good SSSSlytherinssss thissss year. Maestro hissed to Dante. Dante nodded and pet his head in response. Maestro leaned into his hand happily.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Malady, staring at the girl, tried not to smile as sadistic thoughts swam to the surface of her mind. Instinctively, she knew that she wouldn't be able to do the things she was imagining, as she hadn't even started classes. but I can always dream, she thought. In the end she settled for a mild muttering, involving "blast-ended dung licker" and something about being a "minger", before casting her attention back to her upperclassmen.  

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

"No I haven't. Thanksss." Charon hissed back taking it. Hm...this looked interesting. He'd never really heard of it before. But he wasn't going to deny a new book. Charon smirked lightly at Maestro's comment, and Etheris let out a hissing chuckle. "Well, Maessstro. We can't exxxpect everyone to be assss good assss our boyssss." She hissed lightly rubbing against Charon's hand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:46 pm
{My internet self esteem is going down VERY, VERY fast... in fact... I'm sure it hit bottom... TT__TT I'm very dependent on others opinions... so if I decline in abilities I'm sorry...

TT__TT Apologize to your characters for my ineptitude in being able to RP good slytherin-esque characters}  

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Lupus et lux lunaris

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 pm
(( As long as your character is ambitious ( i.e. going after what she wants,especially if its a selfish want) then I think your quite Slytherin enough.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image
Chris shrugged again as dante started to yell at him for giving slytherin a bad name until his friend calmed him somehow. It didn't matter to him what others thought they were just nothing more then tools to use to get what one wanted in his opinion. Though he couldn't say the same fore those few that he did trust but perhaps that was why he had the labels of lier, cheater, two faced, stuck up, even out for only himself. He cared for no one else but himself and his friends so nothing anyone said about him bugged him well outwardly.Inside he felt a little bad since he knew that the real reason was he just never really could grasp the concept but he would never admit it outloud. He ate what he ahd on hi

(Office Of Confusion: or even just mean to others. Christopher just thinks he's better then everyone except toward his friends so that's why he's just shrugging everything off.))  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:55 pm
((yeah don't worry Alex. You don't need to appologize. I know Rose is just trying to stay true to Dante. Same with me and Charon. Just play Mariella as true to her as you can. Don't worry about being a true Slytherin. After all every house gets there batch of people who they question whether or not they belong. So maybe Mariella is a like that at first but later she proves to be more Slytherin. So cheer up ok?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image
osette 𝔄urelie 𝔓rewitt
Member of Slytherin

You shadow of forgotten dreams

You come to take away

My hope on your b l a c k wings...

Cosette smiled happily at Charon and Dante's comments, glad that she had chosen well. "Excellent! Ah, the next time you send a letter, could you tell your sisters Iolanthe says 'Hello'? She misses having someone her age to talk to, I think..." Cosette applauded with the rest as new students began to join their ranks. "Good evening," she told those who sat down, "My name is Cosette Prewitt."

She examined them as they sat; a polite blond boy, a girl with red hair who had an extremely odd expression on her face as she looked them over without any particular subtlety, a quiet boy who merely nodded a hello. Another girl who began scribbling something without any introduction at all.

She watched the conversation between the scribbler and the blond with slight amusement. Very bright-eyed, weren't they, these new students? She didn't think she had been so talkative... As their conversation turned to what happened after the feast, she wondered why they didn't just ask, seeing as how there were older students near who could tell them. A small smirk flickered across her face as she overheard Chris's muttered comment. Looking over to where he sat, a short distance away, she replied,
"Don't judge yet... And what is your name? You never replied to me earlier...Hush, Dante, don't insult him," she scolded--it wasn't wise to insult those who may prove useful later. "Both of you, really! You must learn to hold your tongues and not spout your opinions everywhere. You're setting a bad example." She turned back to Christopher with a polite smile. "I apologize for my friends' rudeness."

Listening to the new First Year girls, Cosette had to resist the urge to throw something at them. Her eyes narrowed slightly in irritation. She leaned forward to them with a charming, sisterly smile, feelings hidden. "Pardon me, girls, but this fighting is unseemly, as is cursing. We are in the same house, you are year-mates, you will have to work together. Tell each other your names, there's no reason not to--and you will want to know who someone is talking about or to. Allow me to give you a tip: you would be wise to find allies in each other, and soon. The more allies you have, the fewer enemies, and the easier it is to deal with those enemies. As house-mates, you would be wise to join forces--it is harder to defend yourself or attack outsiders if you constantly have to watch your back, lest you be stabbed by one who is inside your home." Cosette smiled sweetly at them, and said, "My name is Cosette Prewitt. It is a pleasure to meet you both."

Inwardly, she was seething. These girls were complete idiots, complete disgraces. How could the scribbler call herself a lady, she hadn't even introduced herself, and was disgustingly obvious about her plans. The other wasn't much better, swearing like a heathen! Honestly, this was absolutely pathetic...

((This is the character's opinion, don't be insulted!))

Come and come to me, R a v e n h e a r t

Messenger of e v i l

Come to me. What's the news?

Here I'm still left l o n e l y...

User ImageUser Image  

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Keep Calm I am The Doctor

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 pm
[Your french was right, Calais.]

Daemon SaDiablo
Second year Slytherin student

Daemon had gone oddly quiet. He listened to the parceltongue comments with a faint sneer. His observatiosn were simple. The house had messed up. So fat it as like being surrounded by Gryiffindors. There was only one Gryffindor he kept around and that was because he was tryig to groom her into a follwer. It may prove useful to have such a girl as tamara beside him.
He eyed Cosette a moment, as if suddenly aware she'd sat beside him. He drew out his wand subtly, tapping his hand and whispering. he saw to his.. Almost.. Delight, that a rose appeared. he'd been reading the damn text book all summer. With a flurish he presented it to her. "A thanks," he declared, without saying why. She'd know what it was for.

Leader of the SaDiablo family

User Image

[Be glad, first years. She doesn't normally warn. I was convinced she hated me. Hell, I still am. xd ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 pm
User Image
((Have I told you your awesome lately Calias?))

Charon smiled again when Cosette pipped up. Really he was surprised his yearmate had been so quiet. Yet another one he never wanted to upset. Cosette had more manners then another in the house. She even put Dante and himself to shame, it was no surprise to him when she addressed the girls. "Sorry Cosette. I should've stepped in soonier but I've never seen Dante go at someone like that before. I'll admit I was a bit distracted." Charon appologized to her with a bow of his head. God that girl was amazing.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:14 pm
†Mariella Cross†
Slytherin 1st year

"Alright, fine. But, I won't enjoy the very little conversations we have." She folded her arms. "My name is Mariella Cross." She frowned a little. "So that we don't try to kill each other let's try to find out area's that we have in common later in the girls dorms?" She then looked over at Cosette. "You wouldn't mind being a mediator so that we don't suddenly burst into an argument or fight? I'd rather not lose house points."  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games