Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Tanisa looked up as footsteps approached behind her - a dark-haired girl took a seat next to her. She shook her head vigorously at the question. This girl seemed quiet... Sort of gentle. The first one Tanisa had met all night that she felt like it'd be alright to trust. "That Remy kid just scared me a little. I didn't like him much to begin with. He's not earning very many points to change that," she said, looking at the girl through her long locks. She realized she didn't know her name.

"I'm Tanisa," she said, holding out her hand. "What's your name?"

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam raised a brow slightly at the rapid shaking of the girls head then smiled slightly at the comment made, "Scared you? Yeah I guess people in general are kinna scary, some more then others though" she mumbled lightly holding the girls gaze. "Samantha, but you can call me Sam...or Liza, whichever you prefer." she said extending her hand to Tanisa's smiling slightly.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

xo maho

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:09 pm
{♠ My name is Tanisa Astor.
I wanted to be in Slytherin.
Instead, I'm in Gryffindor.
Intrigued yet? ♠}

Tanisa grinned uncharacteristically. She had a feeling that she and Sam were going to get along just fine. "Yes... And the way they were throwing those spells around in there... I-I had to leave." Squeezing Sam's hand, she let go and withdrew her hand. "Liza? Why would I call you Liza?" Tanisa asked, wondering about this new alias.

Perhaps the Sorting Hat was right. Maybe she would find her friends in the brave, caring souls of the Gryffindors. Maybe.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:29 pm
(( Sorry Karina I know you want me to post but you gave me nothing to leave like Cameron for or anything. I'll just have to wait for Cameron to post k? ))  

niarbyl

Capitalist

aleki chan

Dedicated Lover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

xxxxxx Samantha Eliza Jones ☠ ☠
Nicknames? Sam or Liza

I'm not afraid of heights...
I'm not afraid of the dark...
I'm not afraid of being loved...

Sam rested her elbow on her knee and looked at her hand, thinking for a moment, "Because my middle name is Eliza and some muggle friends of mine gave me the nickname." she replied smiling slightly.

...I'm afraid of falling.
...I'm afraid of what's in it
...I'm afraid of not being loved back

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:51 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy let the conversation drift away from her. While she loved to be around people, the sheer amount of people in the room, all their minds talking at once, was beginning to overwhelm her. She looked towards the exit to the common room, where Sam and Tanisa had begun talking. Her face was starting to pale and she wanted to get out of here before she fainted. "I've got to use the bathroom. You'll excuse me, Remy?" She asked, without really waiting for an answer. Slowly but surely, she made her way to the portrait hole, all the while her face paling a little more.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

i_RuLe_CuPcAkEs

Timid Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:27 pm

I am brave..
I am intelligent..

Ϛofia Ӎarie Ϛharp

I am sneaky..
I am reckless

╔══════════════╗

That's a nice name! Oh, I should say that out loud.. Sofia thought. She smiled at the other first year. ''That's a really nice name.''She shook his hand, she felt a tingle as she shook Cameron's hand. She pulled away from his grasp. ''Is this your first year too? It's my first year at Hogwarts..''

╚══════════════╝

I can believe..
I am funny..

User Image

I am chivalrous..
I am Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image
Remus Louis Riley

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Remy looked down at his watch and realized it was off and bolted. Off towards Defense Against the Dark Arts Class.

(next post class)  

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

niarbyl

Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:40 am
User Image

» ❥Charlotte Hart «

That Depressed little Gryffindor Girl.
How Did you ever Find your way into Gryffindor anyway? Veela?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charlotte walked into the common room feeling just as she had when she left. Everyone was talking about their first day. It seems she was the only one not excited about it. She walked towards the chair by the window in which she sat in before She was reminded of how she had made herself stand out in every class even though she didn't exactly want too. First she had tripped in Defense against the Dark arts landing straight onto the Slytherin Desks. She heard snickers the whole class. In Transfiguration her stupid potato wouldn't change into anything but a mouse. Which wasn't the Assignment. The only class she had exceeded in was Flying class. It was by Far her Favorite. Charlotte already knew everything what to say to your broom how to use it. They old horrible brooms that were passed to her were nothing compared to her secret Broom. She sighed and looked out at the grounds.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Tamara had her homework under her arm and sat down at a table near the massive fireplace to start working on it. The air about her asked not to be disturbed.

{Ugh, family issues have kept me from being on for classes.... ******** this being a mom noise. X_X}  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Junior 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:18 pm
    User Image
    Ashleigh Cardon
    first year gryffindor

Ashleigh sat in the common room doing her homework for classes. She really didn't have much more to do besides that. Since she was a quiet girl she hadn't really mad any friends yet in any of the houses much less her own.
    User Image
    User Image  
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Tamara finished all of her homework and returned the books to her desk in the sleeping quarter and returned moments later with her mapping book. She still had some mapping to do, and she fully intended to finish it. At a brisk pace, she headed out the passage into the corridor.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Forum Junior 100

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:18 pm
    User Image
    Remus Louis Riley

Remy walked into the gryffindor common room. He had homework for all his classes.(even the ones he had missed) He plopped down on the sofa placing his books and stuff on the coffee table. He was about to start studying but before he did he smirked a little. About how well transfiguration class went. But he just smiled and got to work on his homework.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:18 pm
    User Image

» ❥Charlotte Hart «[

That Depressed little Gryffindor Girl.
    How Did you ever Find your way into Gryffindor anyway? Veela?

Charlotte entered the common room. She sighed loudly and looked down at the heap of Homework in her hands. She hated all schoolwork.... She sighed again and breathed deeply. She looked around for a place to sit. She then saw an empty chair near the coffee table. She walked over slowly then Noticed Remy. What Luck! She smiled. Maybe Homework wasn't going to be so Bad. She took a seat beside Remy and smiled. He was so cute! She felt so emmbarrassed her cheeks went red. She then opened her Transfiguration notebook. They had the same Homework here so maybe they could work together? She looked at him "Oh Hi Remy!" She said Smiling. "Whanna work on the Transfig Homework Together?" She spoke her mind. Hopefully he wouldn't see through her comment. She looked across the room at Tammy. She might wanna work on Homework... She sighed and looked at Remy again. God He is HOT. She thought. Her cheeks going redder.

niarbyl

Capitalist

Josh Starwind

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 pm
      User Image
      Remus Louis Riley

Remy was busy thinking of a spell and right when he was about to say do it. Charlotte showed up once again saying hi. He smiled. "You know that is a unique knack you have there." He laughed slightly. "And sure that would be fun. We can do our homework together and get it over with sooner maybe give us some extra time to explore the grounds a little bit or something. Remy then turned to look at her and noticed her cheeks were red. "You alright your face is awfully red?"

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces