Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:44 pm
User Image

After speaking the password to the fruit portrait door, Maria made her way into the circular common room. She looked around and spotted a sofa. Before heading in that direction she stoped and looked around at the fine yellow and black surroundings. It was good to be in Hufflepuff.

Maria then sat down on the sofa, waiting for her new friend Syl to return from the Dining Hall...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

After whispering the password to the portrait, Syl strolled along into the circular room. He then looked around and noticed his newly met friend already reclined on a sofa. Sorry to keep you wait, I got a bit lost on my way here. Syl said with embarrassment. He walked over to a char positioned directly in front of the sofa Maria was sitting on.  

Twisted_Mushroom

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:54 pm
User Image

"Hey Syl", Maria said with a smile. "Getting lost along the way is no big deal." I only know my way around from the stories my mom used to tell me", she said. Getting up from her seat, she went up and nelt down by Syl.

"I have an idea for exploring", she whispered in Syl's ear. "My father used to tell me about A passage behind a silk curtain mirror on the fourth floor that's caved in. It leads to Hogsmeade, but where it leads is still unknown", she proclaimed.
"Why don't we go check it out sometime?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image

Sounds like a plan to me. Syl whispered back.  

Twisted_Mushroom

Twisted_Mushroom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

It's getting a bit late, I think we can continue this some other time. Syl stood up and made his way to the boys dorm.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

"Sweet", she said while clutching her hands in downward motion.
"We shall go exploring tomorrow then. It's getting late and I think we should get to bed. I will see you tomorrow, have sweet dreams before classes start", she said with a grin.

"Night"~ Maria then walked towards the circular door to the girl's dormitory. She turned slightly and winked at Syl. Then opened the door.  

mikuchanz

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 am
.:Bailey Rae Oliver:.
The door to the girl's dorm slammed open with a bang and out came Bailey. She swept through the common room without a second look at her surroundings, too excited for classes today that she didn't bother to notice that nobody from her house was awake yet. She jumped through the portrait hole in one swift motion and took off to grab a bite to eat.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Once Celly had gone to the girl's dormitory, Spike got up, looked at those still in the common room, nodded, and walked up the stairs to the boys dormitory.  

The Gentlemon

marfindx

Shirtless Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm
((Hey everyone. I've decided to leave the guild because class times are too hectic for me. I'm in the Eastern time zone, so I would not always be able to stay for entire classes and stuff like that. PS: My character was Caraway Jenn, so just pretend her parents pulled her out because they decided they didn't like wizards and witches or something like that. Have fun!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:09 pm
Bailey trudged into the common room with a ripe frown contorting her smooth face. Ten minutes ago she was twelve different kinds of excited to explore the secrets of the castle. It was rather unfortunate when she was stopped by one of the professors for wandering the halls.
"If only I could just remember that invisibility spell," Bailey mumbled quietly to herself as she took a seat on a small yellow couch facing the fire.

Porcelaine Ivory

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:22 am
Jarzyk 'Zyk' Hood: The Future Qudditch Seeker and Auroa
User Image

Jerzyk dragged his books into the common room and cooplsaed on the floor. "Og floor! You feel so good." He said to himself. He was tired. And in three of his classes he could do with esse.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

Yuan came back into the common room with a satisfied sigh. He had aced his charms test now he had to get ready for his flying test. To say he was nervous was an understatment since he hadn't made it to a single one of those classes. Settling into a chair he pulled some of his texts books out of his bag and opened up his charms book, hoping to get a head start on the next class.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

The Gentlemon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
Spike Marsters
Hufflepuff!

Spike walked into the common room with a pile of books and sat down at one of the tables near the fireplace. He had a lot of homework to do, and with Celly not around, he figured now would be a great time to start working on it.

{OMG, I like died there. I got so swamped with my college course work that I totally forgot about Gaia. My amiga reminded to go on finally. Some of y'all know her, TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu. Anyways, I'll try to be on more folks.}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:56 pm
Bailey danced into the Hufflepuff common room, feeling the Halloween spirit flowing throughout Hogwarts. She settled into a black armchair beside the roaring fire, and rested her head against a squishy, sunflower colored pillow. Bailey watched the shadows of flames dance across the walls of the common room as she slowly drifted of to a light sleep.

Porcelaine Ivory

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces