Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:29 pm
Ariana returned his smile with one of her own. She was happy that she could help out. She gently let her hand off of his arm, unsure of how much contact he really wanted. "You are most welcome. If there is anything that I can do to help, please just ask. I look forward to watching practice." She was going to head off when she thought of something, "Xenos, would it be okay if I asked a girl from Hufflepuff to join the study group when it starts up?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 pm
User Image

"That would be perfectly fine. My closest friend is in Hufflepuff. All houses are welcome to my study group." Xenos answered still smiling. He felt some of the stress that had been building slip away. That's what he got for getting flustered. "I will Miss Ariana. If I need any help I'll ask. You can count on that."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:29 pm
Ariana felt herself beam for helping some one older. For her it was a very rare thing to happen being the oldest child. She was happy that she could invite Kyra since she was the only friend from her classes so far. She could slowly tell that Xenos was relaxing which made her happy. "Thank you I will make sure to tell her the next time I see her. I was wondering how your classes have been going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

"As well as I expected. I miss flying class, but I started taking Muggle Studies. I find it facinating. I'm not around alot of muggles. My home may be near london but by no means am I in the main city. I don't have alot of contact so it's been fun. Defence Against the Dark Arts makes me want to cry but I don't like the teacher. I love the subject. Oh look at me babbling on. How about your class? Are you adjusting well?" Xenos said adjusting his glasses, a move he did when he was slightly embarrassed. He didn't do that often but for some reason tonight he felt relaxed and it made it easier for him to speak to others about things he didn't. Xenos wasn't one to talk about his home at all. In fact he prefered not to think about it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image[  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:15 am
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin walked into the common room and immediately plopped face-down into the nearest empty couch. "Ughh..." she groaned. "How can it be so hard to get to classes on time?!" She had just returned from Professor Grey's office, where she had had to complete all of the questions she had missed that day in Herbology, and had gotten lost yet again on her way back to the common room.

After lying there for a moment, Erin flipped over onto her back and pulled a book out of her bag and began to silently read to take her mind off of things, glancing up only once in a rare while to see what every one else was doing in the room.

((Bah, it's so late my mind won't work well enough to tell me if this post sucks or not...apologies if this isn't very well written, my mind doesn't function well at this hour ><))

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:32 pm
Ariana listened to Xenos as he talked about his classes and briefly about home. She could understand that muggle studies could be fasinating if you have not really been around them. She was happy that he talked a little bit about where he came from. She smiled as Xenos thought he was babbling on. "No you are just fine. I figure we will be in the same house for the next six years together so it only makes sense to get to know one another. I understand why Muggles can be so fasinating when you don't spend a lot of time with them. My parents sent me to the local school since I come from a small town in Whales. They felt it would be best to blend in as much as possible. It has taken me some time to learn the castle. I was late for some of my classes. I think that I will enjoy most of my classes. I had some success in getting spells to work. I am not sure about the potions professor. He honestly scares me. DADA was okay really did not learn to much yet."

She felt a blush raise to her cheeks. She normally did not talk this much to most people. She was content just to be off by herself. Most of the Muggles back home thought she was weird or stuck up because of this. She learned very fast on how to entertain herself.  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:52 pm
User Image

"True, true. You're parents were smart to send you there. It probably does help you blend better. But Whales, huh? What's it like there?" Xenos asked smiling. This was actually nice getting to just talk to someone and get to know them. Yuan told him he needed to open up more, which was funny coming from someone who was shy around people he didn't know very well. "Don't worry you'll get to know your way around here soon enough. That way if you have any siblings coming here, you'll get to help them." He chuckled lightly about the potions professor. "I know he's an interesting one. You would've like the old potions professor. She was nice, if not a little scatterbrained." Xenos continued noting her blush. Wait did he say something to bother her?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Ariana was glad to know she would be able to find her way soon enough. She thought that she would have prefered the other potions teacher. She gave a smile as she talked about her home. "Well I did my best to blend in, but most of the muggles thought I was a bit odd. I really did not have friends there. I am sure my brother will enjoy the help in a few years. Wales is very nice. I have to say I do miss it. It does not rain here nearly as much as back home. Through it is nice not to have to smell fish all of the time." She gave a small little laugh after that last part. "What was it like living in London if you don't mind me asking."  

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari reentered that common room and sat down in most comfortable chair that had no occupant in front of the fire. She had spent the last few hours in the library looking for something about her mother but had still not found anything. If only she knew what her mom's non-married name was, that would make her life so much easier. She sighed and looked into the fire deep in thought.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image

"I know the feeling expect for smelling fish. It rains alot at my house. We live about an hour into the country side outside of London. You can only get to our house by passing through a gate and following a mile long dirt road. My great great grandfather was a bit paranod about muggles when he built the place. Out there its quiet, but in London its loud and busy. A nice distraction for a busy mind. I like all the people just not the stares." Xenos answered with a chuckle. He got stared at alot during their trips into the city. Thankfully his father always knew how to deal with the muggles that a young Xenos could only stare at in wonder. "So a brother? How old?" He asked curiously.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 pm
Ariana listened very intently. She really only knew the small town life. She was fasinated that so many people living in one spot. She could sympathize with being stared at. That was one thing that had happened to her all the time at school which caused her alienation from them. "I can understand being stared at. Coming from a small town, it happened to me all the time. It was a bit more unnerving when you know they are whispering about you just cause you are a bit strange." She was happy to turn to a more pleasant topic of her family. She felt a smile cross her face as she thought of them. "I am the oldest of four kids. My brother is only six followed by my sister who is four and my youngest brother who will be turning two this year. I have to say it is nice to be away even though I miss them like crazy. Any siblings yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:43 pm
User Image

"No, I am an only child. I can't imagine having siblings running around. But I've got a friend who's feeling more like a brother as the days go by." Xenos answered with a shrug. For some reason his parents never had anymore childern, and somedays he was really glad about that. Others he wished his mother had someone else to harrass when he was home. "So it sounds like it'll be a while before he'll join us but who knows maybe he'll be in Ravenclaw with us." He continued with a smile.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Lonely_Keeper_of Time

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Ariana remembered the day her mother told her she was pregant. It was a bit shocking and she was made since she would not be the baby of the family. Now it was hard for her to imagine life with out her brothers and sister. It was nice having them around, and now she can show them all sorts of new things when she saw them next. "They are nice to be around. I know I was very unhappy when Mom was first pregant with my brother. It is now hard to imagine life without them. If you ever feel the need, I can loan you a sibling to get your mom off your back." She laughed a bit at this last part. She often told her friends this if they were an only child. "I am not sure what house he will be in. All I can saw is that if any one tries to mess with him, they will have a world of hurt coming."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari ears perked up when she heard the first year talking to Xenos mention her mother. Both of them sounded like they had great families. Hikari couldn't help but think of her Uncle back at home. She suddenly missed him. Uncle Eriol was her family. There were also the creatures that he had "made" and Okami and Crahi but they were less like real family and more like... well it just so hard to describe them that she didn't even try. She shook her head and continued to look at the fire.

When life is hard
you learn to adapt
and face the challenge
with knowledge and
a level head.
User Image  

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100

Solitary_Fey

Tricky Reveler

14,215 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

~Erin Mooney~
-First Year-

User Image

Erin glanced up from her book and noticed Hikari sitting by the fire. She thought back to her first day at Hogwarts, and their encounter. Hikari hadn't seemed very friendly, and Erin still wasn't sure if she had said something that had offended her. Well, now's a good time to find out.

Erin got up from her spot and walked to the fire to warm her hands, feigning a shiver. Trying not to be too obvious about it, she sat down on the couch next to Hikari, hands still stretched towards the fire for warmth. Erin looked over at Hikari and smiled. "Hello again," she said in a friendly voice. "So, how have your classes been going?" She held her bright, friendly expression as she attempted small talk.

User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas