Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm
Russell rushed to his locker, grabbing his books, jacket, and a photo of his family before the accident. He paused, looked at it with sad eyes before shaking his head and going outside. He looked around and saw Elena, "Hey, Elena!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm
Elena was sitting under the tree. "Oh, hey! I was waiting for you.." She got up and dusted the grass off her jeans.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:17 pm
Russell grinned, "Sorry that I made you wait. Wanna start heading to my apartment?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:32 pm
mean while joey was back at home, sad that life had never gone his way he stood on his bed room chair and carved into his roof "love was something everyone should have....except me" joey tied a thick rope across his balcony and put the rope around his neck and thought deeply about what he was about to do.......

User Image  

narokute
Captain

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm
"Um..." Elena blushed a little. "Sure..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 pm
Jezzy looked at her drawing of joey. She sighed and looked up at joeys home. She bit her lip. She had looked up his house in the school phone book and really wanted to talk to him but she never knew how to approach boys. She walked up to his door about to knock. She chickened out and just slipped it under the door. She rang the door bell and ran home.

NeonxPanties

Chatty Phantom

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:12 pm
Russell simply grinned before he started walking.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:28 pm
One of Elena's friends gave her a 'what the hell are you doing?!?' look and Elena shrugged it off and walked with him.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 pm
Russell placed one hand in his pocket, looking around and seeing one of his guy friends with a cigerette in his mouth. He gestured Russell to come over, but he shook his head, continuing to walk.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:54 pm
Elena adjusted her sling tote bag and kept walking with him.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm
Russell led Elena to an apartment building, heading into the stairwell and walking up to the third floor as he took out his keys from his back pocket.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm
Elena walked up the stairwell, a bit nervously... She remembered the can of pepper spray in her tote bag pocket... God... She hoped she wouldn't have to use it...  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:20 pm
Russell unlocked his door and opened it, leaving it open for Elena to walk in. "Make yourself comfortable, let me put my backpack in my room and get some sheet music you may like."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:24 pm
Elena nodded and sat down on his black sofa after putting her bag down at her feet.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Meroko-chii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:32 pm
Russell came back into the living room with two binders. He placed them on a table while putting a photo face down. It was an old picture of him and three other guys that he performed with in Korea. "Alright, there's a table of contents that is in ABC order. Just don't look in the back. Those songs get complicated." with that, he got up and went into the kitchen, "Would you like anything to drink?"  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff